Live Concerts

happy123

Modest Mouse was pretty [bleep]ing awesome.

So glad I went.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

• 2 weeks later...

Me and my friend are *most likely* going to see Skrillex this October. At a pretty small venue. Tickets aren't on sale yet, but if we can get them, it will be amazing. Say what you want about him and dubstep in general, but the show will be [bleep]ing awesome.

Just got back from Warped Tour '11.

Sunburnt as hell, but totally worth it. I bought more CD's directly from bands than I know what to do with.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

• 2 weeks later...

Saw Muse in Indianapolis yesterday opened by Cage The Elephant and Middle Class Rut

Muse definitely lived up to my expectations. I wasn't a huge fan of them to begin with, but their show raised the respect level. The show was nearly 2 hours long, so I was satisfied with the length...even if the encore was only two songs. They played everything that I wanted to hear except Assassin, and I really only wanted to hear that because of Guitar Hero. Acoustics in the venue made some songs sound like a wall of sound, but meh.

Cage The Elephant was pretty good. Lot of flailing on (and off) stage and yelling.

Middle Class Rut...what too say about them. Well, take the echo from Jane's Addiction and mix them with the yelling anger of someone like Rise Against. Yeah, it was bad.

Next up, My Morning Jacket!

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back from My Morning Jacket. All I can say is holy [cabbage] that was good. 2 hours 40 minutes of playing.

I was front center stage, about 5 feet from Jim James, the lead singer, the entire show. I probably could have reached out and touched him at times if I had wanted to.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Going to see Andy McKee, Antoine Dufour and Stephen Bennett on Oct. 21st. :thumbup:

Thinking about taking a small road trip to Columbus to see Fitz and the Tantrums in November. Haven't decided yet...

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

• 2 weeks later...

Blink-182 with My Chemical Romance and Rancid in Auburn last night. We didn't see much of Rancid cause we were getting Blink merchandise and the lines were rather long. My friends and I dislike My Chemical Romance, so it was a drag sitting through their part.

But when Blink came on, it was [bleep]ing awesome. Probably one of the best experiences in my life. I confidently say that they are my favorite band of all time.

I'm definitely going to go to more of their shows if they're local or relatively local.

Mark and Tom were funny as hell, as I was expecting, and Travis just shredded the drums. He had his own little shindig near the end of the show that was rad.

Tom's voice is pretty darn good, too. I was worried it was going to be the same as Angels & Airwaves, but I can tell he's been working on it. Sounds much more like Blink now.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

• 2 weeks later...

I went to a Slayer show and it was great. My neck has never been more sore in my life than it was that week after the concert. :mrgreen:

About a year and a half ago they were in South Africa. I got a few tickets for me and my friends. We like hardcore/metal music, but to be honest we're a bunch of scrawny church boys so we didn't exactly fit in. Scarriest experience of my life not going to lie.

Also seen August burns Red, Chimaira, Arch Enemy, Motorhead, Iron Maiden, Nervecell, As i lay Dying, Muse, Machinehead, Killswitch Engage, 30 Seconds to Mars, Panic at the Disco and a few others live. Motorhead and August Burns Red must have been the best though.