Live Concerts

happy123

Bought tickets a few days ago for The Black Keys in Louisville on August 11th. Pumped, but a little nervous about them playing with a keyboardist and bassist now instead of just the duo.

i saw them live recently, and the keyboardist and bassist only came on for the songs off Brothers.

Oh thank God. I saw them on their last tour and I really wanted it to be a similar experience since I'm introducing another friend of mine to them.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

I would love to see The Black Keys.

Went to the Thrash and Burn Tour today (Asking Alexandria). Not really my scene, but I did enjoy it. They put on a pretty good show. Although I might just be enjoying it because I hung out with them at Whataburger afterward. Ben, Danny, Sam, James, and one other one that started with a C or a K - the last three were talking with someone else most of the time. Simple names, I liked it. Pretty cool guys. Kind of [bleep]s, but I expected nothing less.

It was cute how some girls that took their shirts off at the concert followed us there and sat right beside our little booth, but didn't say anything.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Last week Shearwater gave a live performance at the beach, for free. It was pretty great. :thumbsup:

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Havent been to one

but my two best live concerts

Dream Theater live at budokan

Metallica Seattle '89

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Silversun Pickups + Against Me! + Henry Clay People tonight. Should be awesome.

It was amazing. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: SSPU sound great live. I wasn't expecting too much from them since they've been on this tour forever and I figured they'd just want to rush through the set, but they were really good. They had about a 20 minute encore, too.

And a circle pit broke out during Against Me!, but I would have had to have pushed through a bunch of standing people to get in it, so it wasn't worth it.

I'm apparantly going to Paramore AGAIN because my friend's are forcing me to go... This'll be the 3rd time I'll have seen Paramore in Concert...

And I'm also going to You me at Six... I don't even like them! I'm only going because I had fun screaming and dancing the last time :huh:

Dude, me and the portuguese fans have been waiting for 6 years now, and they never came to Portugal. Don't complain, you're lucky as hell XD

Every path you have trod, through wilderness and through war, has led to this road...

Sweet, Coheed & Cambria are coming here, I definitely want to see them. Hopefully I can go though, it's at 8 on a school night, and if there's any opening bands they probably won't start until like 10:30...

• 5 weeks later...

I just saw St. Vincent. They were amazing and the concert was free so I'm not going to [bleep] too much, but they opened for All Time Low, and they have the absolute rudest fans of all time. For example some girls pushed in front of me and then proceeded to talk extremely loudly, take pictures of their group which involved bumping into everyone in the area and pushing people out of their way. Other people were talking about "how bad" St. Vincent was at the top of their voice (which alone proves that they're idiots). Yet they stood in front of us and then when they walked away they were angry that we wouldn't let them back in even though we were leaving once St. Vincent finished playing.

So All Time Low and their fans get a :thumbdown: from me.

St.Vincent was wonderful though.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Not sure if anyone has mentioned B.O.B, he is an r/b rap artist, quite musically talented, and great live.

I wont smoke it if the name ain't right

My haze is looking like its been in a color fight.

Guess we are smoking on Picasso, light it up, ignite the spark.

Man it feels good to be smoking on fine arts.

• 3 weeks later...

Today, I ordered my tickets for my first two concerts, im beyond excited. The first is Tryptikon, 1349, and Yakuza on Oct 24th, and the second in Blind Guardian on Dec 9th. Im more excited for BG, but the black metal show should be interesting.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw Jury & The Saints, Reliant K & Paramore in Brisbane last night. Huge fan for a few years now (pre-twilight). Got some awesome pictures and ended up moshing my way to the front barrier. Bruises all over, but it was awesome!!

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

Not sure if anyone has mentioned B.O.B, he is an r/b rap artist, quite musically talented, and great live.

Yeah I brought tickets to See Paramore the day they were released then found out he was supporting them, Almost ripped the ticket up Instantly.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Went with some friends to see Avenged Sevenfold tonight as part of a (very) belated birthday present. It was a good night and they had a pretty cool stage show with flaming arches and all that jazz, which was cool. The sound in the venue was a bit off at times but everyone knows that's a problem with that particular venue, so it's no biggie.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I saw A sunny Day in Glasgow, Titus Andronicus, Anamanaguchi (?), and some really [bleep]ing awesome brass band last night. Great concert.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

• 2 weeks later...

This was at a local spot called Jannus Live and was free at the time so of course I'm going!

2iogar.jpg

Paper Tongues

These were from MTV's Campus Invasion, which is a free tour going to college campuses around the U.S.

30m2x06.jpg

New Politics

ak7p93.jpg

Neon Trees

mccge8.jpg

30 Seconds to Mars

Jared Leto doing a solo of The Kill in this one

Also went to a Stone Temple Pilots concert, but no pictures because the seats weren't too great. Next concert I'm going to is The Next Big Thing, which has:

My Chemical Romance

The Black Keys

Chevelle

Paper Tongues (again lol)

Neon Trees (once again)

Sick Puppies

Against Me!

The Dirty Heads

Switchfoot

A Day To Remember

American Bang

Cage The Elephant