College Football 2008

ugafan_2009

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, every major Texas school owned. Of course, every game was easy. Tech played Eastern Washington? I bet all eight members of that school were disappointed. Same with UT and Florida Atlantic.

EDIT: Man, A&M lost to Arkansas? Wtf.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

reguardless i'll be back here afterwards incase i have to eat my crow

Here i am to eat my crow as promised. What can i say other then the fact that we choked. We didn't come to play, our offensive line is horrid.....which makes our offense horrid. Without the Oline you have nothing reguardless of your skill players. Bama is a decent team, but i think we made them look better then they actually are.

For the record. Alabama fans are the most CLASSLESS, HORRID fans on the face of the earth and i will never go to another Alabama football game again. CLASSLESS. I'm talking about dumping beer on people off the second deck, picking fights, etc. CLASSLESS SEC.

Kriegsig1copy2b.jpg

Here i am to eat my crow as promised. What can i say other then the fact that we choked. We didn't come to play, our offensive line is horrid.....which makes our offense horrid. Without the Oline you have nothing reguardless of your skill players. Bama is a decent team, but i think we made them look better then they actually are.

For the record. Alabama fans are the most CLASSLESS, HORRID fans on the face of the earth and i will never go to another Alabama football game again. CLASSLESS. I'm talking about dumping beer on people off the second deck, picking fights, etc. CLASSLESS SEC.

Oh yeah, blame the entire SEC for being classless. For the record, I've heard positive things from people going to Bama fans. One Georgia fan I talked to told me that the fans around him told him not to be quiet and to cheer for his own team as loud as he wanted to.

And so much for the ACC being the second best conference. :P

Georgia 1-0. Woo hoo. \'

We lost our DT for the season though, huge loss. :x

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

Miami won, 52 - 7. That's all I care about. The rest of the ACC be damned (:

Coastal Carolina? :lol:

I'd start preparing for an SEC butt whooping next week. :P

ugafan2009.png

Win or Lose i still love my Tigers, just frustrating sometimes. We have the talent, just can't execute....coaching problem maybe?

Reguardless of the heartbreaker in Atlanta, it was a good trip down, here are some pics from my trip.

[hide=]Into ATL

gameday8.jpg

gameday9.jpg

The ESPN College Gameday crew!

Gameday1.jpg

Gameday10.jpg

The lovely Erin Andrews (Sideline reporter. Guys you know you've watched many a games with her reporting, admit it....you know what i'm talking about.)

gameday2.jpg

A Hooah dropping in to deliver the mascot head to Lee Corso.

gameday3.jpg

The Dome pretty empty, new falcons paint job.

gameday4.jpg

Clemson Band

gameday5.jpg

Both Bands

gameday6.jpg

Spilt down the middle!

gameday7.jpg[/hide]

EDIT: Forgot this one, one of the best signs i've seen at Gameday ever IMO. Its a play off an internet video, if you don't know it please let me know and i will gladly get you the link.

The sign is referring to Alabama/Saban's questionable recruiting tactics.

[hide=]gamedaysign1.jpg[/hide]

Kriegsig1copy2b.jpg

Oh yeah, blame the entire SEC for being classless. For the record, I've heard positive things from people going to Bama fans. One Georgia fan I talked to told me that the fans around him told him not to be quiet and to cheer for his own team as loud as he wanted to.

Georgia 1-0. Woo hoo. \'

We lost our DT for the season though, huge loss. :x

What ACC second best conference. I wonder who said that, lol? I thought to believe that it was the Big 12 oh well. Anyways enough of that I'm just glad to know Texas has their game on ESPN2 this weekend so I can actually watch. :thumbsup:

X_defenders.png

X_defenders.png

I said they were. Obviously i was wrong, this year. Maybe i jumped the gun a year early. On paper the ACC will be scary in 09 and 10.

Your right UGA, pretty boring week. Hopefully us in the southeast get to play our games before the hurricane. Clemson plays the Citadel, should be an easy win and a good way to build our moral back up....but you never know. Citadel played Wisconsin close last year. We shall see.

Kriegsig1copy2b.jpg

For all WVU fans, it was fun while it lasted, but the ride is over. With out defence being in its current state...we wont last 5 second aganist Auburn, or any team for that matter -.- . Looks like the Big East BCS bid is going to South Florida.

Ah well, all we can pray for now is a ok bowl, and then we can rebuild with Devine and Brown next year.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Sheesh how about Georgia barely beating South Carolina, UCLA getting RAPED, the week after beating UT, and not that it's that much of a surprise, USC killing OSU?

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

Too bad ASU lost, I was wanting a top 10 matchup in Tempe.

Still excited for the game though. Big Saturday coming up:

Georgia at Arizona State

Florida at Tennessee

LSU at Auburn

Wake Forest at Florida State

Should be a fun day to watch. \'

ugafan2009.png

In our college we are conducted a sports day.Football is one of the event.Each branch is one team.Totaly four teams participated.The matches played are interested,because each member of the team are work hard to win the match.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tomothy1

freeastro