One Click to "Attack" Always!!

Zekei

Have you ever hated fighting a high level Monster, or tried bounty hunting at a lower level than others and you had to constantly click twice to attack?

Well, with this simple idea, I think your troubles may be gone.

All Jagex would need to do is add an option in your "Wrench" menu called: "Left Click Attack" that can be put on "Safe" or "Always" or "Always Safe"

Safe = How it is currently, where if a Monster or Player is higher combat than you, you will have to right click them, then left click the attack option to attack them, which would be the Default, and mostly used for new players.

Always = Makes it so that if your combat is lower (or higher) than a Monster or Player, that the "Attack" option will always be the first one, so that players can PvP easier, and so that when there is a monster that is very difficult, the player has one less thing to worry about (Like fighting Tztok-Jad, level 702, which is a very difficult fight using many consumables requiring the player to constantly right click then left click attack in order to kill him). This will also eliminate accidentally examining monsters that you wanted to attack.

Always Safe = Makes it so that you will Always have to right click then left click to attack, even if a higher combat level than the thing you are attacking, which would most likely be for people who are running through places packed with monsters, or trying to get to a certain spot without attacking something (Like in the Fist of Guthix minigame where there are many people and you may want to walk to a certain place without accidentally clicking on people)

Pros:

1. Faster Clicking, less things to worry about.

2. High levelled players can kill monsters like the Kalphite Queen, Tztok-Jad, and the many more without being restricted by a safeguard intended for lower levelled players so that they do not accidentally attack something that can kill something.

3. Eliminates the "Death Dot" technique which is very over-powered, using your screen-size as an advantage, as the all of the attack options will be at the top of the screen so that PKers can kill their target easier, and so that in populated places people can trade easier (like the grand exchange)

4. Completely Optional, as you can select whether to choose the more dangerous option in your menu, so that those who like the previous clicking method can stick to it, and not be affected, and those who are more experienced can fight easier.

5. No cons

Cons: Did you read #5 of Pros?

Please Post if you support, and if you do not support, tell me why, ALSO please give me any issues for special situations in-game that you may have worries about so I can list them in "Cons".

If you support, Please say so, as well as send in a suggestion to Jagex.

Support Count: 1(I don't count :P )

First Supporter: Baconxl

50th Supporter:

100th Supporter:

Edit: Added a few things I left out in the first post.

Zekei1.png

99 Slayer... Never gonna trim you up.

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

[hide=Slayering Time]Zekei1.png[/hide]

I don't support, because it's more fun right left clicking blue dragons when people try to steal them from you, while they have to right click them \'

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I support if you are only able to one-click things above your level that are higher then the max level. So something that was like 145 combat you could one-click but something thats level 124 you would have to right-click till you're at its level. I think this would be better because the higher leveled you are the easier it is for you. This gives the higher levels an advantage because they deserve one since well, they've worked harder for their levels. Good idea though.

LOL.jpg

I support if you are only able to one-click things above your level that are higher then the max level. So something that was like 145 combat you could one-click but something thats level 124 you would have to right-click till you're at its level. I think this would be better because the higher leveled you are the easier it is for you. This gives the higher levels an advantage because they deserve one since well, they've worked harder for their levels. Good idea though.

I agree that the Higher Combat levelled people may have worked for their combat level thus they deserve to be able to single click targets that others may not be able to single click, BUT what about people who have been playing a LONG time, but with a combat level that does not reflect their played time? They should be rewarded as well in my opinion.

Zekei1.png

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

I agree that the Higher Combat levelled people may have worked for their combat level thus they deserve to be able to single click targets that others may not be able to single click, BUT what about people who have been playing a LONG time, but with a combat level that does not reflect their played time? They should be rewarded as well in my opinion.

I suppose but I think since we're talking about killing monsters and stuff it should really only be based on their combat level.

LOL.jpg

I suppose but I think since we're talking about killing monsters and stuff it should really only be based on their combat level.

Someone can have 99 attack strength range mage and HP but only 89 combat, although getting all of those stats probably took quite a while, they have plenty of experience in combat, but they still can't single attack anything level 90+.

Jagex intended the current system as a safeguard for lower level players rather than a bonus for high level players, and I think that if they implemented this system, the people like in my previous example will benefit from this, and that High-Combat players wouldn't see much of a difference from the lower level players single clicking monsters opposed to right clicking then left clicking when racing to a Monster, and that Low Level players would have a much easier time levelling a toon, and if they think they are too unsteady of hand they can always set it to "safe".

Zekei1.png

OH MY GOSH! TWO, WHOLE CLICKS! THE APOCALYPSE IS COMING!

;)

No support here. The right click counts as a safety precaution, so you do not accidentally start to attack high level monsters. It can make or break for some players.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

not much point really, except one similar thing that would be good is to remove attack option on teammates in co-op mini games, and to left-click attack (like you suggested) for enimies of all levels in both single and co-op minigames.

sigwf1yq3.png

~! PM me if you need help with your clans website !~

I posted this a while ago but it got deleted with the rollback.

This gives the higher levels an advantage because they deserve one since well, they've worked harder for their levels.

I don't see why being a higher level should have any more advantages than say, being a higher level? It is an advantage in itself, they don't need any more bonuses.

No support here. The right click counts as a safety precaution, so you do not accidentally start to attack high level monsters. It can make or break for some players.

It's optional.

The reason for having to right click mosters that are higher than you was to protect people from accidentally clicking a monster and getting attacked, and possibly dying.

Not to mention it would provide players with an unfair advantage. Being able to steal dragons from almost anyone, where as, the higher level player should have the advantage since they are already high enough to do that.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

The reason for having to right click mosters that are higher than you was to protect people from accidentally clicking a monster and getting attacked, and possibly dying.

Not to mention it would provide players with an unfair advantage. Being able to steal dragons from almost anyone, where as, the higher level player should have the advantage since they are already high enough to do that.

So when was the level cap raised to 246? :wall:

This is especially useful in places like kalphite queen or general graardor, i like the idea of togglable then ppl cant say "omgosh its too dangerous"

Also I think in places like duel tournament and fist of guthix they should take away the attack option for everyone except your opponent...its very annoying....btw i worked for my lvls (121 combat) but im not complaining about this....its not a big advantage....i got high levels to get stronger...not oneclick monsters

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

Which is why it would be optional. ;)

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

Which is why it would be optional.

If you were a low level and you saw this optional thing I doubt you would think "Safety First, kill monster slower" would you?

Anyway new person who sees this option will switch it off, thus getting themselves killed.

No Support :thumbdown:

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just [bleep]ing lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry

LuMengjr.jpg

Which is why it would be optional.

If you were a low level and you saw this optional thing I doubt you would think "Safety First, kill monster slower" would you?

Anyway new person who sees this option will switch it off, thus getting themselves killed.

No Support :thumbdown:

I dont hear you complaining about the doomsayer allowing you to turn off the "are you sure you want to go in there without a lantern?" message....if it they turn it off its their fault....and lol at your last sentence.....most monsters that you have to rightclick will probably be agressive to you anyway :wall:

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

No support.

You dont deserve to attack monsters higher than u.

My goals:
[b]5M coins:[/b] 4350K+ coins 200k+ items - 2 dec 
5M coins - 16 dec
I [b]have gotten[/b] my 5M by christmas.

-bah this is only here for historical purposes now, I got 20m+ already

"fail,well atleast the title,i wont read it with that colours"

"If you hadn't posted in rainbow I would actually give this a proper read"

"Colours suck."

*I remove colours*

"Where did all the colors go!? This is now 40% more likely to be tl;dr'd due to the lack of colors."

This is especially useful in places like kalphite queen or general graardor, i like the idea of togglable then ppl cant say "omgosh its too dangerous"

Also I think in places like duel tournament and fist of guthix they should take away the attack option for everyone except your opponent...its very annoying....btw i worked for my lvls (121 combat) but im not complaining about this....its not a big advantage....i got high levels to get stronger...not oneclick monsters

steal

1.to take (the property of another or others) without permission or right, esp. secretly or by force: A pickpocket stole his watch.

steel

1. any of various modified forms of iron, artificially produced, having a carbon content less than that of pig iron and more than that of wrought iron, and having qualities of hardness, elasticity, and strength varying according to composition and heat treatment: generally categorized as having a high, medium, or low-carbon content.

I think someone needs to go back to school.

Im talking about STEALING dragons, such as blues, or greens.

Please read, else your post is half spam.

blood_argon.gif

steal

1.to take (the property of another or others) without permission or right, esp. secretly or by force: A pickpocket stole his watch.

steel

1. any of various modified forms of iron, artificially produced, having a carbon content less than that of pig iron and more than that of wrought iron, and having qualities of hardness, elasticity, and strength varying according to composition and heat treatment: generally categorized as having a high, medium, or low-carbon content.

I think someone needs to go back to school.

Im talking about STEALING dragons, such as blues, or greens.

Please read, else your post is half spam.

Lol I just got owned...but yea w/e not half my post, just one line.

Now maybe reply to the rest of the post after giving my my spelling lesson ::'

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

Also I think in places like duel tournament and fist of guthix they should take away the attack option for everyone except your opponent...its very annoying..

I could be wrong because I haven't played with the client in a while, but I'm pretty sure that's impossible because of how the game works.

Also I think in places like duel tournament and fist of guthix they should take away the attack option for everyone except your opponent...its very annoying..

I could be wrong because I haven't played with the client in a while, but I'm pretty sure that's impossible because of how the game works.

How can you quote me for that when I didnt write it?

And played with the client? You admit to hacking their software?

Its very possible. If they can write a way to make it sort it by level, they can make it unsort it. If that made any sense.

blood_argon.gif

Its very possible. If they can write a way to make it sort it by level, they can make it unsort it. If that made any sense.

Oops, I'll fix that in a second.

It's not hacking btw, that word is used way too loosely. All I did was deob and refactor the client, than play with it by sending packets and editing things. If I log in with it I get banned within a week most of the time, I learn things and nobody gets hurt.

iirc whether somebody has an attack option is based on area, and the way it's done means a lot of things would have to be redone to be able to make specific people attackable and others not, and making the attackable person unique to everyone.

It's the same reason why all wielded items have operate when you right click them even if they don't do anything, the client doesn't support having specific items have operate. It's also why you can't right click a ring and select a destination, because the client only supports a certain amount of options when you right click. It sounds much less complicated than it is to fix, just because of how the game works. If I hadn't looked in the client I would have thought these things were possible.

Oops, I'll fix that in a second.

It's not hacking btw, that word is used way too loosely. All I did was deob and refactor the client, than play with it by sending packets and editing things. If I log in with it I get banned within a week most of the time, I learn things and nobody gets hurt.

iirc whether somebody has an attack option is based on area, and the way it's done means a lot of things would have to be redone to be able to make specific people attackable and others not, and making the attackable person unique to everyone.

It's the same reason why all wielded items have operate when you right click them even if they don't do anything, the client doesn't support having specific items have operate. It's also why you can't right click a ring and select a destination, because the client only supports a certain amount of options when you right click. It sounds much less complicated than it is to fix, just because of how the game works. If I hadn't looked in the client I would have thought these things were possible.

# Software that monitors, modifies or decrypts the communications between our game applets and our game worlds.

# Modified or replacement versions of our game applets. Reverse engineering our game applets is strictly prohibited. Using a modified version of our game applets is not permitted for any reason. Third party software that displays pages/content from our website(s), and that has specific features (i.e. toolkits) must not be used to access our website unless that software conforms with all of the other rules, and the following additional rules:

I think your breaking both rules.

And if you care to contact me outside of Tip.It Ill tell you what I know.

blood_argon.gif