137 combat, 96 summoning and untrimmed hp cape?! + video!

Welcome to my achievements thread. A while back I hit untrimmed hitpoints at approximatly115 combat (Note: summoning wasn't released at that time). From that point I decided I wanted to get very high combat whilst keeping untrimmed. I continued that goal after summoning was released. So here I am now, truly maxed out combat with an untrimmed hitpoints cape.

137croppedit4.png

137cropped2pk9.png

Highest combat untrimmed hitpoints ingame and highest possible combat with only one 99 too!

Woot!

cdx2tzGqzFs

joukesig.png

ur not the only person... lol just clarifying.

but none the less nice achievement

9/10

Mind telling me the name of the other person? Pretty sure I am the only one. Edit: if you feel like proving me wrong, check the summoning hiscores. 96 is the bare minimum for 137 untrimmed. Have fun. Although you won't succeed.

joukesig.png

There are others, if you think there arne't you are truly a moron

96 is the bare minimum for 137 untrimmed

Mind telling me how you figured this? 98 is infact the minimum summoning level for having untrimmed hp. You can also have 98 attack, strength, range, defence and prayer at 98 whilst being untrimmed hp

Mind telling me how you figured this? 98 is infact the minimum summoning level for having untrimmed hp. You can also have 98 attack, strength, range, defence and prayer at 98 whilst being untrimmed hp

I "arne't" a moron. Of course I know that there are other untrim hp'ers out there. But none of them are 137 combat, except me if you didn't figure that out already. How do I know for a fact that 96 is the bare minimum? Look at my stats. Magic and ranged don't give me combat levels anymore and all other stats that advance your combat level are at 98, and by getting 96 summoning I got 137 combat. You don't need to be that bright to figure that out, but okay.

And... "98 is infact the minimum summoning level for having untrimmed hp" what?

Next time just read what I said before you make yourself look like an idiot, please.

[/badmood]

joukesig.png

wow dude!!! I AM the other person, I'm trying to get HP cape untrimmed, while getting ma melees high :D, not sure if I want all to 98 but I'm pretty sure I'll get melees with that since I'm using controlled, pray and summ will go too if I get moneyz :D

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

Range doesn't affect combat levels at his combat. He is 98 pray so that's no change, and 96 summon is the level required for 138 combat, past that it's just further through 138.

wow dude!!! I AM the other person, I'm trying to get HP cape untrimmed, while getting ma melees high :D, not sure if I want all to 98 but I'm pretty sure I'll get melees with that since I'm using controlled, pray and summ will go too if I get moneyz :D

There are many people with untrimmed hp, believe me. Haha. Good luck with your goal though. It still is a rare skillcape. Especially at higher combat.

joukesig.png

9/10

Mind telling me the name of the other person? Pretty sure I am the only one. Edit: if you feel like proving me wrong, check the summoning hiscores. 96 is the bare minimum for 137 untrimmed. Have fun. Although you won't succeed.

I cba to look for people. But I know you aren't the only one. So don't think you're all cool because you're 137 with untrimmed hP cape. i gave you a good rate there was no reason to light into me.

u3h.png

9/10

I cba to look for people. But I know you aren't the only one. So don't think you're all cool because you're 137 with untrimmed hP cape. i gave you a good rate there was no reason to light into me.

Lmfao? D'you actually understand the difficulty to obtain something like that? ... And im pretty sure he is the highest with only 99 Hp as his cape...

Get 99 Summon to trim it :)

10/10 as those levels are hawt

Copied from my youtube channel:

I have reached my biggest goal in RuneScape on August 16th 2008; 137 combat with only hitpoints 99.

So now it's time to finish another semi-big goal of mine. I want all skills 80+ and I'm trying to get 6 -or- 7 skills 98 so I can level those all in one party. At this point I'm not sure if I am able to collect enough charms for 99 summoning without trimming.

The levels:

Attack 98 - 99

Strength 98 - 99

Defence 98 - 99

Ranged 97 - 99 <-

Prayer 98 - 99

Magic 97 - 99 <-

Summoning 96 - 99 <-

Mining 70 - 80 <-

Agility 71 - 80 <-

Farming 75 - 80 <-

Runecrafting 70 - 80 <-

Construction 77 - 80 <-

Hunter 71 - 80 <-

Herblore 80 - 80

Thieving 80 - 80

Cooking 80 - 80

Smithing 80 - 80

Fishing 80 - 80

Firemaking 80 - 80

Crafting 80 - 80

Fletching 80 - 80

Woodcutting 80 - 80

I will get 99 Slayer after all these levels are finished. Currently 91 and won't train until after trimming.

joukesig.png

:lol: Ya, I know the flaming had to be unbearable at times, I had untrimmed hp as well right before 2000 total and man people never let up on me. :cry:

Amazing work right there, good too see your not gonna stop at that 1 cape / 1 99 however, just a matter of time before you level it as well. =D>

As for everyone else, its not really that hard to put 2 and 2 together and come up with 4. People generally dont go this far out of their way to do something this hard to be the 'one of many others' or whatever you are all claiming in your pathetic attempts to say he isnt the only lvl 137 out there with an untrimmed cape.

Guess someones gotta come along now and say that more people have untrimmed slayer capes right now then Slayerbelle, and anas 0 throne. Or even go so far as to say that theres more Lorica's untrimmed Summoning cape out there too.

Guess I am glad I can add 2 plus 2 and get 4.

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

There are many people with untrimmed hp, believe me. Haha. Good luck with your goal though. It still is a rare skillcape. Especially at higher combat

Many? I've only seen two since i got mine(2 and a half months). And one before that. Or ones that weren't wearing their capes :lol:

Grats I__Nooblet_I, have fun till you get trimmage'd. :wall:

Pointless to make it untrimmed on purpose, what did you do with those melee stats, pc?

Fail.

Look at you, if you were 98 hunter and 98 thief you could easily get 99 hp untrimmed.

1 99 at 137 combat is amazing. try to get 98 in every other stats xD

oie_080707215636np9.png

Pointless to make it untrimmed on purpose, what did you do with those melee stats, pc?

Fail.

Look at you, if you were 98 hunter and 98 thief you could easily get 99 hp untrimmed.

1 99 at 137 combat is amazing. try to get 98 in every other stats xD

I thought he just got 99 hp, and I thought that was impossible with his high stats. Then I looked him up and realized he has 19m hp exp. I still think it's pointless to do these small variations and call it a greater achievement or even a different one -.-