sadist song

TheChamp

Translation for the normal people: Hello fellow internet gaming forum users, I am just inquiring your opinions on the song that saddens you. For TheChamp it would have to be Soulja Boy's hit "Crank Dat". His reason it saddens him is because somebody actually made music so bad it brings him to tears.

Ok, My response to this topic....

Personally no songs make me cry, I have not cried in years.

BR BR BR? HUEHUEHEUEHUE

There are some that make me want to. Such as...

Wings For Marie and 10,000 Days (Wings Pt. 2) by Tool just because of the beauty and emotion put into this song by Maynard.

The entire album For Emma, Forever Ago by Bon Iver. It has deep personal relevance to my life. And the fact that I know Justin Vernon personally makes it even better.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

No song makes me cry, but one of the songs that brings out the most emotion in me is "cats in the cradle" by Harry Chapin. Just basically tells about a dad that never payed much attention to his son because he was always busy. Then later when they are both older it's the dad that craves attention from his son but his son is always too busy.

clansig7.gif

Translation for the normal people: Hello fellow internet gaming forum users, I am just inquiring your opinions on the song that saddens you. For TheChamp it would have to be Soulja Boy's hit "Crank Dat". His reason it saddens him is because somebody actually made music so bad it brings him to tears.

Ok, My response to this topic....

Personally no songs make me cry, I have not cried in years.

hey thanks man. see it better to be nice then to flames :thumbsup:

Change the title. I thought we would be discussing songs containing sadism.

sa dism

-noun

1. Psychiatry. sexual gratification gained through causing pain or degradation to others. Compare masochism.

2. any enjoyment in being cruel.

3. extreme cruelty.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

guitar covers of slipknot's wait and bleed

that remind me arvil lavigne cover of chop suey :wall:

OMFG!!! YES!!!! That is the most intelligent thing you have EVAR said.

Thank God I am not the only one who hates that [bleep] for doing the horrid cover oh Chop Suey.

BR BR BR? HUEHUEHEUEHUE

The title made me laugh. ::'

Radiohead - Fitter Happier

Diagnose: Lebensgefahr - Obducentens Dröm

Harry Chapin - Cat's in the Cradle

Billie Holiday - Gloomy Sunday

Blonde Redhead - For the Damaged

Roy Orbison - In Dreams

Animus - Three

Arab Strap - Confessions of a Big Brother

With a lot of these songs, I think the reason I find them sad is just because of personal connections with the song, so people may not agree with my verdicts. Then of course, there are some others that are just purely sad.

I will doubtless think of some more immediately after I click "submit", so I'll probably make a post later on in the thread with some more songs.

EDIT:

man, ive cried hearin this before elliot smith anything by him is really sad,but beautiful

I'll back you up there.

Cool.

I thought he found a sadistic sounding song,guess I had too high hopes for him.

Saddest song-Hai Kou Tian Kong by Beyond.Their band mate died!

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I think a lot of death metal songs are pretty sadist. You know, the ones that scream about smashing heads open with a hammer.

Oh wait . . .

p2gq.jpg

for me it is crank that souljar boy because it make me sad that somebody make music thats bad!

If that made you cry you need to grow the [bleep] up. That's more or less a party song and should never have reached the radio. Fun at a dance, but not when I'm driving around.

As far as the saddest song I can think of.. Perfect by Simple Plan. Always reminds me of how strained my relationship with my dad tends to be.

I think a lot of death metal songs are pretty sadist. You know, the ones that scream about smashing heads open with a hammer.

Oh wait . . .

Google says: Did you mean Sadistic?

My Last.Fm

LeekSpinner!!!

Random Furry Dance!!!

Proud to hate life, since not too long ago!!!

Quick Off-topic question since we are talking about death metal, Is Cradle Of Filth satanic?

Firstly, Death Metal?!?!?! COF death metal???? how dare you say such a thing!!!!!!

And no, they're not satanic, theyre gay.

My Last.Fm

LeekSpinner!!!

Random Furry Dance!!!

Proud to hate life, since not too long ago!!!

Quick Off-topic question since we are talking about death metal, Is Cradle Of Filth satanic?

Firstly, Death Metal?!?!?! COF death metal???? how dare you say such a thing!!!!!!

And no, they're not satanic, theyre gay.

666% agree. CoF, especially dani filth, are a bunch of posers satanist wannabes. and they are symphonic metal, not death

Why even try with that idiot? Honestly, there is no point whatsoever. I'd get better replies if I argued with a tree stump.