LOCK PLEASE

My_Eggs

I think the only spot with greaters that isn't those is the wilderness ruins. No need to telegrab the charms, and you can safespot them.

Hmmm.... If I went out there though, I will probably run into Revs, and since I'm in the 100s in combat, the knights, orcs, and dragons can all attack me... But I might go anyways, thanks.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

You need to have completed watch tower quest but this is where I go:

Greater Demons-

msggreaterdemons1.jpg

msggreaterdemons2.jpg

Greater Demons are pretty easy and are decent experience. You can find them in the dungeon from the watchtower quest where you can mage/range/hally them. Note: you will not be able to retrieve your arrows.

For most of my slayer needs I refer to this guide: Master Slayer Guide by Axe Man Jack (AOW) Updated 9/06

:mrgreen:

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

Brimhaven is good, don't wander to much, and after 15 minutes the dogs are unaggressive

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning

also isnt there greater demons in the lava maze? ive never been personaly and i don't know if there any good but im pretty sure that they are there.

I believe they're also mixed in with black dragons.

Even though the dogs are annoying, Brimhaven dungeon is still the best place to kill them, since they'll become un-aggressive before you know it.

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

Awesome, this will probably be one of the last topics I make in help and advice for a while, unless I really really need the help... So far almost everyone has suggested exactly what I said I don't want to do. Ffs people, read the whole post before you say anything, I don't care if you think Brimhaven is best, I said I don't want to deal with that right now. :x :x :thumbdown:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Awesome, this will probably be one of the last topics I make in help and advice for a while, unless I really really need the help... So far almost everyone has suggested exactly what I said I don't want to do. Ffs people, read the whole post before you say anything, I don't care if you think Brimhaven is best, I said I don't want to deal with that right now. :x :x :thumbdown:

well ffs theres only 5 places to kill them

3 already mentioned

on entrana unless you want to fletch your items and craft dhide go ahead

and at underground lava maze

foukouei.png

well ffs theres only 5 places to kill them

3 already mentioned

on entrana unless you want to fletch your items and craft dhide go ahead

and at underground lava maze

Well la-de-[bleep]ing-damn-da! Sorry I didn't know this [/sarcasm], maybe thats the reason that I came to this forum... HELP AND ADVICE. ;) Seriously though, you're gonna defend the people that suggest the EXACT things that I said I did NOT want to train at.... Get some brains please. #-o

[/facepalm]

you wanted the best place to kill greaters and they replied with the answers but your feeling a lil [bleep] who cant handle some wild dogs

Wow, how many times does someone have to repeat something to you before you get it into your tiny brain? I asked for the best place to kill them that wasn't Brimhaven or the Ogre Cave.... Seriously, read my original post.... I clearly state that I don't want to train in either of those spots, so you can stfu, sure they replied, but they replied with the answers I told them not to... Honestly, how hard is this for you to understand? Also, where did I say I can't handle wild dogs? All I said was that they are annoying... learn to read please.

you wanted the best place to kill greaters and they replied with the answers but your feeling a lil [bleep] who cant handle some wild dogs

Wow, how many times does someone have to repeat something to you before you get it into your tiny brain? I asked for the best place to kill them that wasn't Brimhaven or the Ogre Cave.... Seriously, read my original post.... I clearly state that I don't want to train in either of those spots, so you can stfu, sure they replied, but they replied with the answers I told them not to... Honestly, how hard is this for you to understand? Also, where did I say I can't handle wild dogs? All I said was that they are annoying... learn to read please.

The issue is that you've assumed that there are places to kill them that aren't monumentally stupid that fit your ridiculous criteria. People are letting you know that you're being unreasonable in your expectations and pretty much have to suck it up and go to Brimhaven. Don't blame your stupidity on people trying to help you.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

What green is trying to say in a kind way is that well... there are only 3 places to kill them. One is in the wilderness. The second is caged. The third has dogs? So would you rather have revs, dogs, or waste money on laws?

Just suck it up and go kill them at Brimhaven. Seriously. srsly

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

The issue is that you've assumed that there are places to kill them that aren't monumentally stupid that fit your ridiculous criteria. People are letting you know that you're being unreasonable in your expectations and pretty much have to suck it up and go to Brimhaven. Don't blame your stupidity on people trying to help you.

Well, I'm done with Help and Advice now.... I ask a question, I get bad answers, and then get called stupid for trying to get help... Way to go guys, you're all a bunch of [puncture]s. :D :D

Stupid questions are flamebait.

Plus, we tell you the ONLY answer there is to the question. There is placers A,B, and C. You don't want A or B, we say C. You say no. Too demanding, maybe we shouldn't even answer your questions to begin with, you ungrateful, ignorant, idiot. I hate flaming people, but you are just... very stupid. :thumbdown:

inuyashakent-2.png

Stupid questions are flamebait.

Plus, we tell you the ONLY answer there is to the question. There is placers A,B, and C. You don't want A or B, we say C. You say no. Too demanding, maybe we shouldn't even answer your questions to begin with, you ungrateful, ignorant, idiot. I hate flaming people, but you are just... very stupid. :thumbdown:

You call me stupid? You say there are 3 places, but according to others, there are 5, look whos stupid now, [developmentally delayed]. ;)

You call me stupid? You say there are 3 places, but according to others, there are 5, look whos stupid now, [developmentally delayed]. ;)

Oh, so you like killing them unarmed on Entrana? Or maybe killing them in a room full of black dragons sounds more fun? Those don't even count as options.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Oh, so you like killing them unarmed on Entrana? Or maybe killing them in a room full of black dragons sounds more fun? Those don't even count as options.

Thanks for clearing that up, apparently, if you just announce something like "They don't count as options", it must be true, right? [/sarcasm] It seems to me, thats an oppinion.... It seems pretty easy to take supplies to Entrana and make a bow/arrows... :roll:

Edit:

You really want to go to Entrena or Lava maze...?

Theres 3.

Hey, look at that, apparently Kent can just say basically the same thing and make it fact! :thumbdown:

Thanks for clearing that up, apparently, if you just announce something like "They don't count as options", it must be true, right? [/sarcasm] It seems to me, thats an oppinion.... It seems pretty easy to take supplies to Entrana and make a bow/arrows... :roll:

Lol yup, nothing like ranging in the best armor you can craft. Not to mention the fact that you won't have your accumulator with you, nor will you have barrows gloves.

Entrana is a stupid idea.

Edit:

You really want to go to Entrena or Lava maze...?

Theres 3.

Hey, look at that, apparently Kent can just say basically the same thing and make it fact! :thumbdown:

You can't take any range helms, shields, ect. :thumbdown:

You really are an idiot. You have no common sence. You never listen to others, and instead decide to flame them. Go back to RSOF. :thumbdown:

inuyashakent-2.png

1. Never used RSOF for anything other than buying/selling

2. You say you don't like flaming, yet you continue to post and argue, therefor, whos the real idiot here? You are Kent. :D

3. Why are you guys still insisting to post in this thread that is requested to be locked? I was just gonna let it die, but you guys keep arguing.