1. 1. would u die for your belief

• yes, i'll be a matyr for my faith
    • no, i'd be too nervous
    • maybe

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In fact, everything isnt worth dying for save family. Id die for my family.

So, in fact, those are beliefs. The beliefs that your family shouldn't die.

Shush :o

I'd die for God. Mainly because I know that death isn't the worst thing that can happen. Denying God would be much much worse in my belief...

tomato1ry.png

Having nothing to do with religion i would have to say yeah i would die for somthing i believe in or even somthing i dont believe in. Like if someone was doing somthing that i felt was wrong i would stand up, and if they took my life then so be it. Its kinda like do ya wanna live forever and, well no i don't.

• 2 years later...

Hmm...I dunno. I'm strongly against Christianty, Hinduism, Islam, and the Jewish religion. Not in a bad way, I respect their faiths...

But if there was a religion I thought was right for me, I would happily die for it. However as things are now that's not going to happen.

I'm an athiest and I would die for my beliefs if it came down to it.

Things need to be changed.

But my choice isn't up their because I wouldn't be a martyr to my faith.

Yes. I believe that if I died i'd be going onto a better place and be blessed for my decision.

I'd die for God. Mainly because I know that death isn't the worst thing that can happen. Denying God would be much much worse in my belief...

Exactly.

Retired from Runescape and the OoC.

THE_Selbbub.jpeg

Yay thread necromancy.

I never really posted this last time, but:

Live for what you believe in.

Die fighting for it.

So, essentially - die to preserve that belief.

Not in the name of it (in the case of religion and martyrs).

Guest TaDaraCampbell

with all of these people saying they don't believe in religion/christianity, i guess heaven's gunna be a little quieter for me... and i don't know if thats a good or bad thing :( bad of course

for all that said yes, and are christian, ill see ya up there O:) ::'

with all of these people saying they don't believe in religion/christianity, i guess heaven's gunna be a little quieter for me... and i don't know if thats a good or bad thing :( bad of course

Cool. And if the muslims or somebody else turns out to be right we can burn in hellfire together :D

lordringsbattlemiddleeamo1.gif

Cool. And if the muslims or somebody else turns out to be right we can burn in hellfire together :D

Lol. I don't fully believe in a single religion so I'll burn in hell unless what a pastor told me once.. ('if you forgive your neighbor, then god will forgive you', so I forgive people for their stupidity and go on with my life :thumbsup: ). I might die for my beliefs. But if some guy put a knife to my throat and said 'karma isn't real and if you say it is i'll kill you', I'd be like 'ok karma isn't real'. But I've never wanted to die on the blade of a knife.. A bullet to the head though, wouldn't be as bad (and I've gotta be old when ya shoot me ::' )

I don't value my life so much. At least, not enough that I would sacrifice something important to me.

However, a white lie that I do believe in something I don't, or vice versa, is not that important to me. As long as I continue to believe it, I don't care what other people think I believe...

But, I would sooner die than allow a 1984-esque take-over of my thoughts. :D

Holy wow. I can't believe how much my opinions have changed since two years ago.

Hell no, I wouldn't die for my beliefs. What use is having a belief if I'm not alive to have it? Life is the only important thing.

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

I don't value my life so much. At least, not enough that I would sacrifice something important to me.

However, a white lie that I do believe in something I don't, or vice versa, is not that important to me. As long as I continue to believe it, I don't care what other people think I believe...

Holy wow. I can't believe how much my opinions have changed since two years ago.

Hell no, I wouldn't die for my beliefs. What use is having a belief if I'm not alive to have it? Life is the only important thing.

Woot! im with ya Mad.

No need to die for something.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Woot! im with ya Mad.

No need to die for something.

It's all a matter of perspective. If you think that humans last forever and that life is just a wisp of vapor that vanishes into the wind compared to the eternal glory promised to us through Christ, then it is clear that you should die for your beliefs. We all die anyway, might as well go down fighting for something you believe in.

Some beliefs are worth dying for. Life itself is worth dying for. Now that's an interesting thing to ponder.

I'm currently transitioning from a Wizard to a Mage and a Priest to an Archpriest. Lol both are nonexistant in the top 25. Hopefully I can change that. :D

It's all a matter of perspective. If you think that humans last forever and that life is just a wisp of vapor that vanishes into the wind compared to the eternal glory promised to us through Christ, then it is clear that you should die for your beliefs. We all die anyway, might as well go down fighting for something you believe in.

Some beliefs are worth dying for. Life itself is worth dying for. Now that's an interesting thing to ponder.

So you think the suicide-bombing terrorists are right in killing themselves for their religion?

lordringsbattlemiddleeamo1.gif

Almost nothing is worth dying for. I value my life more than anything else in this world, except maybe the lives of my closest family members and very, very close friends.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg