whats some of the lamest reasons you delete someone?!?

oddyss3us222

some of mine are.. when a person hop worlds too much filling my leftside screen with "so and so has logged in/off", when people sey hey or welcome back everytime i logged in even when i was gone like 5mins, and when people have dumb stupid pointless stories to tell me everytime they're on, those are some of mine, what are yours?

Oddyss3us222.png

oddyss3us222.png

~Moved to questionnaires~

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Friends that do not come to my 99 parties without having a good reason.

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

People who never log on

MR. OCTOPUS BEARD DISAGREES!

30259it.jpgNo, THAT's what she said.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read below.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read above.

[hide=OMG DRAGON KITESHIELD IN-GAME!!!!]rickrollad5.png

Never gonna give you up...[/hide]

I cant use a chair, evidence that Lucien's men are sitting on them.

Whenever I delete someone it's because I never talk to them, and they were just on my friend list for no reason.

I don't have enough friends to have any lame reasons to delete someone #-o

Pretty much the same for me. :P

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

This is going to sound REALLY stuck up of me, but once i deleted some guy just because he always expected me to come and help him constantly, like he forgot a knife or something and had to teleport and was in the middle of nowhere and he wanted me to go out everytime to fix it.

That's the lamest reason i've deleted someone lol. :roll:

Cris_P_J_999.png

People who constantly ask for help. I'm sorry, I don't mind helping out a friend, but when someone is asking me questions for half an hour nonstop it just gets on my nerves. There's a KB for a reason.

I just thought of another reason i deleted someone once.

I have a quest cape so the guy always asked me about specifics in quests. And having a quest cape doesn't make it easier to help, it makes it harder, i could never remember what the quest was about yet alone the answer to their question.

Anyway, one day he asked me a question on a quest and i genuinely couldn't remember the answer and he asked it again just worded differently so i didn't think it was worth the hassle and removed him.

Cris_P_J_999.png

Whenever I delete someone it's because I never talk to them, and they were just on my friend list for no reason.

I don't have enough friends to have any lame reasons to delete someone #-o

Pretty much the same for me. :P

I third this motion, other than that is when I feel like I want to quit and delete anyone who I don't really know to get all the friends on one page with no scroll bar.

I have a quest cape so the guy always asked me about specifics in quests. And having a quest cape doesn't make it easier to help, it makes it harder, i could never remember what the quest was about yet alone the answer to their question.

Anyway, one day he asked me a question on a quest and i genuinely couldn't remember the answer and he asked it again just worded differently so i didn't think it was worth the hassle and removed him.

Exactly, I don't know how some people expect you to know exactly what to do in a quest you did ages ago. Maybe our memory is just bad though. :P

Exactly, I don't know how some people expect you to know exactly what to do in a quest you did ages ago. Maybe our memory is just bad though. :P

+1. I always lol IRL when someone asks me for help with a quest, then I say something like "Oh, yeh, that one. I think you have to go do...(blah)", and then I get a message back saying "No, you can't do that, (that was done at the beginning)(Thats what you have to do at the end)(Wrong quest, noob)".

Then I wonder why I'm helping them, when they clearly know more about it than I do >.<

Hail to The Great Big Penguin in the sky. And Guthix, of course.

Harbringerjm.gif