Alien plans.

ididnotlol

go find the Citadel and become a spectre (mass effect :twss: )

but really the only thing that would make alliens attack is if the government found one and decided to dissect it and the alien government system found out about this and saw this as an act of war

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Also, whose to say that the aliens that DO pay us a "visit" aren't beneficial in some way? The mere exposure to that level of tech should get our own science decades ahead of itself. Depending on how friendly they are and the meaning of their visit, I'd imagine that we'd be working together, really.

There can be no friendly encounters.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I would spray them with water. (Whoever gets the reference earns a cookie)

In all seriousness, I would probably end up hiding somewhere with a shotgun. I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one.

7 years 'scape knowledge and counting

m8pu02.png

99 Attack - June 8th 2010 99 Defence - August 2nd 2011 99 HP - December 2nd 2011

Good point. But one little rip, tear, gap, opening, fault, or malfunction with the suit, and the aliens risk getting millions of different infections. Pretty much, if the alien is shot, or his suit tears, even slightly, he's screwed.

you're looking too much into the space suits we use. theirs COULD be more advanced, have no flaws, and survive the laws of foreign oxygens or w\e.

i doubt aliens would visit us now. but if i thought more imaginatively and if this stuff were to happen, i'd hide wherever guns are mounted. :P

I would spray them with water. (Whoever gets the reference earns a cookie)

In all seriousness, I would probably end up hiding somewhere with a shotgun. I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one.

Signs was ok, but I doubt water would work.

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

You said this EXACT same thing for furries. What's with that, anyway? I'm not too up on my Warhammer 40k knowledge.

The furry and the alien are one and the same in their blasphemous denial of Man's blessed form.

If they said "take me to your leader" id be liek go ahead and take bush hes prob hiding in a chorner in a fetail postion. then id go spidermonkey on there ace lol

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

Hide underground. If you get caught by the aliens, they will take you to their spaceship. Don't try to run, they'll zap you unconscious. Once you're on the ship, they will try to probe you. Don't even try to clench your sphincter, they WILL find a way to get it in, and where there's a will, there's a way. Don't do any sort of tricks, like rolling your tongue, or else they will find you interesting and cart you off to their galaxy. If you do stuff like mess with their stuff, they'll drop you off back at earth, and you'll wake up with a few hours missing and a sore behind.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Meh, I don't think any alien life with the technology to reach us would be stupid enough to attack us. It's not like we pose a threat or anything, worst case scenario would be to sell us into slave labour or something.

Srsly tho, I think they're probably just leaving us on our own to develop a bit more. Imagine just waking up one day and finding out your job is pointless, the science and discoveries you've devoted your life to have already been discovered and mastered hundreds of years ago, all of the people that die of hunger and illness could have been saved...plus there's the whole "if we're not allowed to make our own discoveries we won't be smart enough to use them correctly" thing.

So my alien plan: be ridiculously nice to them and ask them for some matter replicators or something :P

Why do the aliens have to be evil? Just because Hollywood says so?

I'd try to make it to some caves we have here in town that is stocked with food, water, etc. (It was carved out during the 'imminent' threat of a nuclear war). After I waited a few months (which i'd come up with some way to tell time.) Like a mark on the wall for each day i've been down there. I'd come back up and I guess from there it's all inprov.

It's time to kick [wagon] and chew gum, and i'm all out of gum.

DukeNukem.jpg

Brilliant. Although a more appropriate title would be 'Duke Nukem Taking Forever'...

Uhm. Probably rely on my trusty machete. Remember folks, blades can't jam.

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg