Alien plans.

ididnotlol

Brought to you from someone who saw the zombie plans thread... Its the alien plans thread.

What is your plan if aliens attack?

My plangoes by two rules, never go underground (they could flush us out with alien pets with large teeth), And never go in the sky, (where they could shoot the helicopter down.), i would make my way through and buildings with more than one exit, until i find a camping van i could steal, to pick up surviviors, then i'd drive from shop to shop picking up supplies, and possibly, getting a laptop with wireless internet to buy anti aircraft rockets from ebay. :pray:

i250746823_89474_2.jpg

I love this sig.

Form a survivor colony in my condominium,easy to defend gates,and a fence that makes a really loud sound everytime something touches it.Then we can electrify it eventually,sniping most aliens on foot,and possible SMG'ing their crafts in the air.

Not same as zombies.Zombie plan will be posted later.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

There are so many made up aliens that I can't choose which ones to be afraid of.

If I did Steal a shotgun and go crazy killing all kinds of aliens(Even if it was E.T. and his damn phone)

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Depends on the Aliens and why they are attacking. I might actually join them in their most noble cause of bringing us into their great empire... not likely they would be invading for such a benevolent reason. I would expect them to at least try diplomacy first.

If they where zenomorphs (not sure about spelling) from the movie Aliens... well then I guess I would get my flamethrower out and have some fun.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

If they where zenomorphs (not sure about spelling) from the movie Aliens... well then I guess I would get my flamethrower out and have some fun.

Most likely Xenomorph,since I'm that much of a nerd I can tell.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Hide in an underground bunker with friends and family as the nations of the world unleash their nukes into the skies and the Earth.

After the noise has stopped, I'd go out in environmental suits and rejoice: this outside ordeal has united the world under one banner--making us as strong as ever.

Then it'd be OUR time to invade-- so I'll run up to the local Space Marine recruitment office.

But I don't want to go among mad people!

Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."

Chances are that any sentient alien lifeform that came to this planet would find the atmosphere poisonous, they're immune system probably wouldn't be geared up to the many viruses/pathogens/bacteria that all living beings on this planet have built up immunity or some form of resistance to.

So with that in mind, I'd quietly evacuate from the major population centres and let nature take its course. No doubt the boys at Porton Down would probably be opening there jars of nastys in this eventuality anyway.

"Boy, sure would be nice to have some grenades, don't you think you think?"

1840554111_a0023e3d17.jpg

Repel the xeno from the planet and destroy their will.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

completly depends on the alien type, if they fly/use spaceships then im screwed, if they attack on the ground id head underground with a 12 gauge shoutgun and katana.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

My armour is contempt.

My shield is disgust.

My sword is hatred.

In the Emperor's name, suffer not the alien to live.

He who allows the xeno to live shares the crime of its existence.

My armour is contempt.

My shield is disgust.

My sword is hatred.

You said this EXACT same thing for furries. What's with that, anyway? I'm not too up on my Warhammer 40k knowledge. Also, whose to say that the aliens that DO pay us a "visit" aren't beneficial in some way? The mere exposure to that level of tech should get our own science decades ahead of itself. Depending on how friendly they are and the meaning of their visit, I'd imagine that we'd be working together, really.

But, in the event that they're hostile, the means of defense would be entirely dependent on what they can do. If they are more air-based fighters, then going underground would be a good idea. If they have shields, focus on ways to disable or bypass them. But, unlike with zombies, the likely result of a conflict between humans and alien species outside of things like xenomorphs on a large scale would almost certainly result in humans getting their [wagon] summarily kicked. If they're an invasion force, they likely prepared for it, and figured out a way to protect against this planet's natural defenses as well as the brunt of our weaponry. Keep in mind they would have a tech level capable of warp speeds. Negating the common cold and whatever little demon-spawn that the world's governments have concocted would be child's play at that stage.

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

My armour is contempt.

My shield is disgust.

My sword is hatred.

YOU WILL SUFFER ME. OH WAIT.

I'd go all Ender Wiggin on them. Maybe try to find a Little Doctor and sending it at their home planet. Wherever that is.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Join the Air Force, get married, launch a virus into their mothership's computer.

Or just go on a cow-killing spree. They kill our cows for medicine, many people say. So no more for them.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Concrete fortified bunker. Motion sensing, wall mounted machine guns. My girlfriend. Human sacrifices. Food. Lots of other guns.

Cyanide pills for if they make it in.

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

Depends. If they come (somewhat) in peace, I would probably volunteer to join their (maybe) noble cause (because..well, come on. Who WOULDN'T want to see an entire new race of beings with an entirely different culture and technologies???).

If they were hostile, I'd probably go buy some weapons, go hide in the woods somewhere, and wait until they died out from Bacteria, diseases, and the like.

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

Depends. If they come (somewhat) in peace, I would probably volunteer to join their (maybe) noble cause (because..well, come on. Who WOULDN'T want to see an entire new race of beings with an entirely different culture and technologies???).

If they were hostile, I'd probably go buy some weapons, go hide in the woods somewhere, and wait until they died out from Bacteria, diseases, and the like.

they could have spacesuits :?

Good point. But one little rip, tear, gap, opening, fault, or malfunction with the suit, and the aliens risk getting millions of different infections. Pretty much, if the alien is shot, or his suit tears, even slightly, he's screwed.

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg