Slight change in Runescape's comunity

Herochao

who wears no pants, I wear no pants!

Going pantsless on rs ftw <3:

"love" has been around rs ever since you could give away free stuff (since the day the game came out) They are called beggers.

This isnt a change at all, 3 years ago that type of stuff was way more common

99 Fletching - 01/08/08

99 Theiving - 09/11/08

99 Cooking - 12/13/08

99 Runecrafting - 10/23/09

99 Strength - 05/07/10

It's always been like this with low-leve f2p. Not so much in the high levels, and in p2p, actually...I haven't noticed it 'cuz I'm usually in ugly Torag's armor. When I do get players making moves towards me, I see it coming and can stop them before things get depressing. The way I see it, ya gotta go hunting for this sort of thing. In other words, don't go for the dwarven fashions and you'll do fine. :P

I don't think that the community has changed much on the Girl Friend/Boy Friend things. They are still the same pigs as they were last year, and since RuneScape has been available to play.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

And besides it's 9 year olds from miniclip, not 13 year olds :lol:

Teenagers have enough brains to realise that fantasy relationships don't work, and they are plain weird and creepy. No offense to anyway who older than 13 and does have an online partner.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

This sort of behaviour has been around for as long as I can remember. I kind it kind of sad and pathetic that there are so many people in the worlds that don't have any friends or anything even remotely close to a social life. #-o

I'm fairly high-leveled, and I was once standing in a bank when a player the same combat level as me started talking with a lvl 5 female character. Not two minutes into the conversation and he goes "Umm... Want to get RS married?" :shock:

I was so disgusted that I ran to the nearest trainning spot and started going for the next combat level so I wouldn't have the same combat as someone like that. :wall:

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

Not only "girls" get hit on, guys (If you're p2p and wearing "cool" members amour) can get hit on too sometimes.

(usually by other guys in female accounts) One of my friends who used to play RS a long time ago had an RS sugardaddy. My friend (a guy) had a girl account and had a rich-[wagon] boyfriend who used to give him partyhats and anything else he wanted regularly :lol: One day one of my other friends told the boyfriend the truth, we never heard from the boyfriend again.

Another friend of mine who doesn't play any more as well had a similar situtation, except more of favours than just flat out free junk (this was after the new trade limits). One day he turned his character into a chick for whatever reason and from then on there would always be a guy or two trying to help him out in whatever way. Funny to watch :lol:

Some games do not mix...

gtasimcopy.gif

I have myself not seen any increasing of this, but you might be right. With the better graphics more players might find girl-characters better looking, and then more players will find girlcharacters hot.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak