Degrading black marks and more!

BloodArgon

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Muted right now for 11 days and I have 9.6 black marks... hopefully I can get someone to post on my the thread for me cause I can't access forums. It was all for stupid crud... "Zezima's my bro" "I made out with your mom" Etc. Etc.

Why would you say that, its not offensive, but theres not really a point in saying it.

By the way, you may wanna ask jagex for a longer mute so you dont get permidently banned, just untel your marks clear up (I had 0.1 marks, jagex cleared it. Idk if they do it with higher amounts of blackmarks).

Fail. Should have looked at this thread earlier.. been 2 years since my last offense and all I said was ebay for 7.6 black marks, got .4 removed when Jagex degraded some of the black marks a few months ago. Also have an offense from before that new Ban system came out July 06 i think, its listed as Legacy punishment or something. So maybe when that system comes back i could get a discount on how long I have to wait for them to finally be removed. Someone tell me if that thread re-opens plox?

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

I'll definately be posting on this thread when he decides to unlock it, it seems that there are a few too many posters at the moment. I'm going to hold off on getting excited just yet though as I dont know the extent of their leniancy.

j_birdd.png

How can you post on that thread if you're perm muted? ;)

A friend made a post for me.

Do me a favor and keep your friend vigilantly watching that thread for me.

Do we need a Tip.It thread for muted/banned people to have others post for them? I think it would be useful.

Our_Moon.png

I really dont have to worry about this. Last black marks ive gotten was when i was hacked over a year ago. So in a scence, ive gottne no black marks in 2 years of play. However its good to see jagex is doing this for the players :thumbsup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

You kind've deserved those blackmarks if you autoed that many times. Hopefully my permmute will be lifted.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence