Mercenaries 2: World in Flames.

Lenticular_J

^Woah, how about taking other peoples opinions into consideration instead of just throwing mindless insults at people because your opinions differ?

And i do kind of agree with 99pulse99, if you did complete the game within the rental time you probably do need to go outside more often, as it took me about 2 weeks (playing a couple of hours a day) to "complete" the first one.

A rental is 3 days. [2 Nights] ... So no thats a long time to do a game ...Not my fault its patheticaly easy.

Wait so you play none stop? lol for 20 hours over a weekend?

Well done for shooting yourself in the foot and proving my point further :D

Actualy you just proved 9 out of 10s ppls belifes that rs players are stupid.

Do maths. 24hrs a day...x3...Thats 72 hrs. .. Go do the maths yourself ...

PWND!!!!!1111111111111111

Edit: Then again that is 3.6 hours a day...which is what most kids today play when they have no school. (some do with school).

Argh. I'm stuck, and can't figure out what to do next.

I'm guessing you got the game?

How is it? Can you only play as Matias or can you choose between the others?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Argh. I'm stuck, and can't figure out what to do next.

I'm guessing you got the game?

How is it? Can you only play as Matias or can you choose between the others?

You get a choice, and some different outfits too. Chris (Chriss?) looks a lot older now, though, and Jennifer looks more Asian. A bit lamer on the puns and [wagon]-kicking lingo, though.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I really like the music on 1 of the commercials, and like make the guys go with the lyrics ::'

triplewich-sighd.jpg

Sig made by Dragon100177/Hatebringer.

Triplewich's Blog

Solo Drops: Saradomin Hilt: 1xBando Hilt:1x Bando Tasset:2x Bando Plate:1x Godsword Shards:3x Saradomin Sword:5x

Team Drops(CS): 1x Saradomin Hilt: 2x Saradomin Sword

Team Drops(LS): 1x Saradomin Hilt

Metal Dragon Maging/Ranging/Meleeing Guide by Triplewich

11,026th to 99 mage!!!51,536 to 99 Str!!!30,960 to 99 Range!!!47,435 to 99 HP!!!2,048 to 99 COnstruction!!!72,957 to 99 Att!!!

I started a new game with Mattias, to see how he was. It's a bit different playing as him. As Jennifer half of my kills were sprinting up to folks in front of their lines of fire, ducking back when they try to hit me, and bashing them.

Mattias is a lot slower :C

I started a new game with Mattias, to see how he was. It's a bit different playing as him. As Jennifer half of my kills were sprinting up to folks in front of their lines of fire, ducking back when they try to hit me, and bashing them.

Mattias is a lot slower :C

And alot better.

And yeh ... this is the perfect rental title .. im still yet to die altho all I am doing is HVTs surving waves of reinforcements.

I have the game now, but haven't started it yet. I read the reviews and say this game is very bad: Broken and very buggy. Gamespot has given it a score of 5 out of 10. :( That makes it even worse than Just Cause (which I thought would completely own Just Cause) which had a 7 out of 10 from Gamespot. I was really hoping for Mercs 2 to be an amazing and very fun game. I have been waiting for this game for nearly 3 years. I was hoping EA wouldn't ruin this game, but they have. :(

I have also been visiting there own official forum when Mercs2 was in production and they looked like they were putting so much work into this game now only to find that this hard work has dissapeared. I am very dissappointed in this game, especially EA itself for not giving Pandemic time to test and fix the game properly and adding the things they promised.

It is a big let down. :cry:

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

I'll probably will end up buying a used copy whenever the price happens to drop or whenever they patch it. Sounds like the kind of game I'd play when I'm just trying to turn off my brain for a bit and blow up some stuff. But I just can't pay full price for a SP-only game with so many glitches.

Here's the good and bad from gamespot:

Bad:

* Dozens upon dozens of bugs and glitches

* Unsatisfying weapons

* Awful AI

* Repetitive missions

* Lousy story.

Good:

* Co-op play can be a bit of fun

* Causing mayhem and destruction is entertaining, though the game will often penalize you.

My general opinion compared to reviewers opinion's are very different so I generally don't trust reviews, but some of that stuff really isn't opinion-based. I can overlook all of the bad stuff except for that it's glitchy and repetitive, those really aren't opinion-based things.

Overall, I'll either rent this game or but it used for $20 eventually, but right now I think my insanely tight budget will either go towards WAR, Spore, or other PC games I've been watching over steam.

jjroxlu7.jpg

I don't mind bad story or AI. I do mind paying 64.99 or so for a glitchy, single-player only game. You're right though, it is a pretty good rental title.

On another note, I'm getting really sick of games that advertise entirely on "WATCH THINGS GO BOOM OMG." BF:BC did the same thing, they never had any gameplay footage before the release of the game besides "ttttttttactical destruction."

jjroxlu7.jpg

I don't mind bad story or AI. I do mind paying 64.99 or so for a glitchy, single-player only game. You're right though, it is a pretty good rental title.

Where the hell are these glitches everyone talks about? And it isn't even single-player only. I need to play the co-op, but none of my friends have the game :S

Where the hell are these glitches everyone talks about? And it isn't even single-player only. I need to play the co-op, but none of my friends have the game :S

It IS SP only. Co-op isn't real multiplayer, it's just playing SP with another person :s

jjroxlu7.jpg

I DOOOO!!! :D