Should Charms Be Tradeable?

Dizzle229

I have to say no, because one of the great things about summoning is that is not a buyable skill and yet it is very useful, let's say for example they were tradeable, more people would have 88 summoning and then, all the Monster Hunt drops would drop hard, this would crash the main income for all monster hunters, also, it would make places like bloodvelds, fire giants and waterfiends crowded, and not with high leveled slayers doing their tasks, but with more noobs trying to make money.

So no thanks, I prefer killing a lot of stuff for my summoning levels

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say No, as many people have said, 1-99 in a day isnt exactly an accomplishment. less than level 20 with a steel titan anyone? :shame:

But another point, if they did become tradable, the charms would be ridiculously expensive, so how many people would actually be able to buy all of the charms, seconds and shards? Not too many.

sugggggeh-2.jpg

Niall_Kay.png

99 Fletching | 99 Hunter | 99 Magic | Master of Quests

Can you also put on the thread how much you think they would be worth?

Like ask people, i was going to start a thread, but this seems too similar!

I think blue would be ~4k

Green ~2k

Crimson ~2k

Gold ~ 1k

There already is a thread about that.

Can you send me a link please? I can't seem to find it anywhere - thanks!

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

Summoning already costs too much as it is. Now you want to make it even more expensive? No..just no.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

....even though it would make me a billionaire, I'd much rather they not be tradeable

it's the only part of summoning training that could even remotley be considerd hard

This.

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

I'm sick of all these stupid 'What if?' and speculation threads.

Same here i think that's the way to attract people to reply to the topic and stuff lol ::'

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

I'm sick of all these stupid 'What if?' and speculation threads.

I don't understand why people say that. If you don't like it, don't click the flipping thread title.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

i'm relaly kinda happy that charms are not tradeable because i don't anymore buyable skills. if you get 99 in summoning you worked really hard in combat just to obtain that insane amount of charms. A true skill of mastery