My Recent Achievement.... +Bonus

Nice, I cba to play 100+ games for those legs. And 20/20 for the range xp. Thats pretty hard cause range gets boring.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Still cba to play 300games. Might go for the white ones might not.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Pointless. 1/10

What a way to bring down the mood..

Very nice...now go get the full set. And the xp for ranged is great as well

8/10, keep up the good work.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Pointless. 1/10

How can it be pointless if it's what he enjoys, it is a game after all. Using your logic your extra 1.5mil slayer exp was pointless as it doesn't help you in any way either.

Well done, 8/10. Get the chest ::'

Pointless. 1/10

You raised your slayer after you got 99. Pointless.

Nice achievement anyway, how can you stand playing so much castle wars? :o

It's the best part of runescape? As long as you can click :D

Pointless. 1/10

According to your logic:

Getting over 90 slayer is pointless. All those 99 slayer threads deserve a 1/10.

Getting 200m exp in all skills is pointless. So 1/10, stupid "achievement".

Playing Runescape is pointless. No real life benfits, so anything Runescape related deserves 1/10.

Turn that switch on in the back of your head. Getting gold legs takes a lot of time and dedication, and is very respectable, even if it won't earn you 900k per hour, faster training, or whatever you think the game is about.

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

I just thought of a hawt outfit. Thanks to Morning for reminding me of the 4k chompy hat

4k Chompy Hat

Gold Cwar Top

Gold Cwar Legs

Gold Boots

Gold Gloves

Yellow Cape

The pp staff

Gold Cwar Shield

Pretty hawt imo.(if someone has all the above items, and would like to share a pic, please post it?)

Thanks Guys ::'

I really dig the gold CW armor. Things like that, and the 4k Chompy Hat are just uncommon, and really cool.

Very well done. =D> What's next, Craven?

99 Mage and Full Gold

Oooo very nice go for full set :thumbsup: and nice range xp, try arma bosses? Or at least that's what I would do if I had 99 range :pray:

I do armadyl sometimes :-)

Nice legs, 9/10 :thumbup:

I believe it's better to wear monk bottoms and sara d'hide top when praying aviansies, top gives +13 more range bonus and monk bottoms only give 1 less prayer bonus.

Oh thankyou! :-)

Thanks, i can stand it because it's fun!

Pointless. 1/10

You raised your slayer after you got 99. Pointless.

It's the best part of runescape? As long as you can click :D

:P i don't ip change though, so it gets hard against some of those guys!

Turn that switch on in the back of your head. Getting gold legs takes a lot of time and dedication, and is very respectable, even if it won't earn you 900k per hour, faster training, or whatever you think the game is about.

Thats exactly right, i enjoy CW so thats what i play! Why should i have to go do slayer if i dont feel like it! It's a game after all :-)

Nevermind about toxic, he probably gets picked on in real life so he feels better about himself if he picks on people in the internet. It's really sad when people are so pathetic that they have to put other people down just to make themselves feel better about themselves.