CRAZY FROG

Dontknowyet

I HATE IT!!!

I cant belive it is number 1 in the UK lol hahahah i pitty you all, the first few times i saw it on tv im like hay thats pretty funny.. but now its just annoying!!!

Someone should do something about this......

(for those who dont know what im talking about the *song* is called Crazy Frog- Axle F, its a remake of bevarily(sp?) hills cop movie theme song, but its song by this frog creature...)

As: Dontknowyet -157 R.

Rs: Dontknowyet - 38

Bigboybad - 104

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didnt the original sound come from some flash insanity test where there was a picture of a F1 car and it said something like "stare at this picture for 30seconds. if you laugh you are insane" (funnyjunk perhaps)? and if so, did the guy who made the crazy frog rip it and just add some techno?

anyways, it'll pass soon enough. i still think its kinda funny that it kicked coldplay out of #1 spot for ringtones (either in the UK or aus) and its been out for how long?

limpxbizkid.png

i+r+newblet.png

it kicked coldplay out of #1 spot for ringtones (either in the UK or aus)

its not ringtones its in the music charts.. i wouldnt care if its just a ringtone but no its been classifed as a song.. i love techno but this is just teeny boppers taking over!

Bigboybad - 104

I HATE THE THING!! it was cool with the insanity test ( a pic of a f1 car with the crazy frog in the background) then that guy sold it to jamster or something and every second TV ad in australia is jamster!

all them text and ringtone thomgs anoy me. like match maker things. there all just automatic responce's

im making a site called Kill the frog :twisted: and when im done ill tell u allll about it :P

manedit.png

First and only pixel thinger I made.

I don't get ringtones, why would anyone pay for something so anoying?

I personally perfer having my ring off with vibrate on...

Because thats the British public for you. Most people in Britian have a bad taste in music. But yeah, the crazy frog is so annoying its unbelievable. I hope Jamster will die out soon, but I can't see it sadly....

you have to feel sorry for coldplay, working on an album for over a year and beaten by a ringtone :lol:

Actually they worked for 2 year on the album and it isn't the album that got beaten, but a tune from one of the songs they made. The album on the other hand, is the fastest selling album, ever.

signaturebq4.jpg

Member of #darkwebz.

DDdingdingdingdingindg dooooooooo didngindgindg

So dam irritating, I hope the song doesn't become a hit in Holland.

I'm so with you on that one.

And have you guys noticed how the crazy from is hitting the internet to? I mean whenever I slide over the banner in y photobucket it like downloads it.

you have to feel sorry for coldplay, working on an album for over a year and beaten by a ringtone :lol:

Actually they worked for 2 year on the album and it isn't the album that got beaten, but a tune from one of the songs they made. The album on the other hand, is the fastest selling album, ever.

True. Plus, you put any band up against it that week (and I mean any band, if you can find one as big as Coldplay) and they would have lost as well. That's why I pay no attention to the charts anymore. It's not about the music, it's about marketing. C'mon, the Spice Girls? Victoria Beckham's solo carreer! We all know and admit she can't sing, yet her and chubby Dane Bowers still got to number 2 with Out of your mind. Rather appropiate and ironic title.

Coldplay gained something from it I think. They now have the title of the greatest tragedy of the number #1 spot. Previously held by Ultravox - Vienna, being held off number #1 by "Shaddapa your face" by that cockney Italian guy. for 4 weeks. And Vienna was one of the best songs of all time.

Just like Speed of Sound > Crazy Frog. Just because it has a higher chart position makes it in anyway a better song.

It's not the number 1 chart (atleast I hope so), but the number 1 ringtone... Atleast that's what I heard in an interview... :\

I don't *do* charts since I was like 12. :P

signaturebq4.jpg

Member of #darkwebz.

I did a search on google for this, and now I realize I've seen a Jamster commercial about this on Comedy Central once.....I thought it was the dumbest thing I've ever seen in a commercial (yes, even including those 4am infomercials, eat twice as much food and lose twice the weight, etc) and immediately switched to some other channel.

And yes, some crazy frog remix single is on top in the UK......you guys def. have terrible taste in music :P

and whats with the penis?

Besides, I'd like to see that frog give a concert. :)

WHY THE HELL ARE YOU GIVIN THEM IDEA'S!

Dont quote me but isnt there a band who does there concerts behind a screen and have animations playing i think its gorillaz or something.

They should have a one-hit wonder tour, with every band/singer who had a one hit wonder playing, hopefully this will be one of them and we wont have to put up with more "music" like this...

Bigboybad - 104

Heh, I kind of liked that song by Dane Bowers and Victoria Beckham. But that was 4/5 years ago, I was 13 at the time. :P

Anyway, that frog should be banned. He's been around for a long time now, half a year or so. Also, when he's riding his imaginary scooter, you can see his weenie, that's dirty man, I can't believe they broadcast it.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Heh, I kind of liked that song by Dane Bowers and Victoria Beckham. But that was 4/5 years ago, I was 13 at the time. :P

I guess I...could forgive you. Just.

Ha! Did anyone see the "Crazy Frog Dancers" on Top of The Pops about 2 weeks ago. They sucked!! BAD!! Haha they dance like me, and that's damn awful. I had a well good time laughing at them.

Besides, I'd like to see that frog give a concert. :)

id be at the back with my sniper rifle at the ready

Why else do you think that my work is a sound and light engineer? Nobody watches them during gigs, the focus at the front. So they won't see the big gun I have pointed towards the stage. Or if they do, then I'll hide it in a follow-spot, so they don't realise it's a gun :twisted:

And Coldplay outsold Oasis easily, I think that marks them as being the greatest British Band. I remember when coldplay first started, they ruled back then as well.

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA