Living Noob.

Tim

i know its a common rant and whatnot but i'm mearly venting my rant so if your going to flame do TIF community a favor and gtfo. thanks.

here i am, enjoying my Castle Wars match. Saradomin was losing badly but i didnt care, i was having fun. sitt'n down in the tunnels with my trusty crystal bow killing unsuspecting runners. when, whats this? a level 90 in bandos? ah well lets see what he's got. i began launching my arrows at him, he equips a Godsword "oh dear, this calls for some prayer". I emediantly (sp?) activated Protect from Melee and prayed Saradomin it wouldnt damage me greatly. he begins hitting a few 0's. "stop using prayer, your going to die anyway noob". im sorry...what? im only using my abilities to my advantage. my health runs low so i operate upon my wounds to ensure i dont die. "stop eating you safer". huh? okay your annoying me. i turn on eagle eye as my crystal bow draws its last power out to kill him. "i would have won if you didnt safe". uh-huh, sure. few more times it happens, same insult but I decided to run away from a fight i'd lose to heal up, is it a crime? no its not. we emerge out of the game and into the lobby, sure we lost but i kicked arse. next thing i see a player following me "oh great, its him" i thought. next thing i know im barraged with insults such as "you clearly dont know how to pvp", "your a discrace to your level". i have 600+ tickets, i dont sit and hide for 20 minutes waiting to win, i kill. Im a disgrace to level 100+'s you say? im pritty sure ANY player my level (108) or close to will agree: we play by our method, not yours.

moral of my story: if we dont play to how you want us to, just stop complaining and find someone else you can actully kill. (he never killed me in the end anyway. =P )

feel free to comment, rant, agree, dissagree just dont flame like alot of topics are now days. =\

Popoto.~<3

"OMG noob! I would have won if you would have taken off all your armor and turned auto retaliate off!"

They suck at combat and they suck at insults. That's all really.

QFT!

They will say anything so they won't be beaten. Just ignore those morons.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I was in duel arena fighting a player with a high ranged level and 40 combat level.

I noticed my armour wasnt doing much as he was using a high level bow and I had weak armour then so I turned on protect from range (it was a friendly) and he started to shout insults at me because I Used protect from ranged.

If he wanted no pray why didnt he just turn it off by the menu?

My username is jamesrules90 NOT jimmyjames227.

897093.gif

Click here to feed me!

A nice undieable one!!!

It sounds sort of like Fist of Guthix. They expect you to just make it as easy as possible to kill you. 'House noob', 'runner noob', etc.

People these days, they just expect you to but yourself on a platter and give it to them in PvP. Im proud to say that I do not :mrgreen:

how many runescapers does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 to change the lightbulb and the rest to complain about how the first one was better

There are lots of bad people in the world, but they're like slinkies; you can have so much fun pushing them down two flights of stairs...

Arigorn_380.png

My previous acount, 'WeirdAl_fan' was unable to be recovered after the crash...

If it had been anything else besides a bandos/armadyl godsword or even saradomin or zamorak, then the protect from melee would have been noobish. It effectively reduces the person's max hit to 60% of their normal max hit. So if they hit a 60 normally, then it changes to a manageable 36. If their max hit is 30, then i becomes 18. Only use protect from melee/range if you're in mage armor or being piled or being attack by a gs ;) . And I guarantee you that that noob had full +15% prayer or chivalry :lol:

menea_reuter.pnglinkresponsewb2.th.jpg

you have 600 ticks from just killing no capturing flags or anything?

well you gotta kill them on the way to the flag, poke one to death then run like a crazy monkey with ancients after you.

but yeah fenrir, i hardly use protecting prayers unless its a dire moment, other wise its either chivalry or eagle's eye.

but think about it, thats like saying to someone "dont use a godsword, its too powerful." , "dont use ancients i cant move." , "dont range me, i cant reach you". we have these things for a reason. if anything i could have sunken to his level and said dont be a bando's armor noob but he obviously earned that armor and is allowed to use it.

Popoto.~<3

"OMG noob! I would have won if you would have taken off all your armor and turned auto retaliate off!"

They suck at combat and they suck at insults. That's all really.

QFT!

They will say anything so they won't be beaten. Just ignore those morons.

Ignore them and then you can kill them while they waste their time typing :thumbsup:

jirenma2001.png

Ahh.. I hate those people.. They do the same for summoning,

they just fail to realise that summoning is extremely useful, and

that it costs money, yet isn't a buyable skill (even rock lobsters take time)

but the rewards are worth more than money in my opinion, I feel your pain. :|

*It wasn't a rock, It was a ROCK LOBSTER! scoodoobedop ooh!...*

Catsmoker.png

I left my wife for a level 59 tank mage

you have 600 ticks from just killing no capturing flags or anything?

well you gotta kill them on the way to the flag, poke one to death then run like a crazy monkey with ancients after you.

but yeah fenrir, i hardly use protecting prayers unless its a dire moment, other wise its either chivalry or eagle's eye.

but think about it, thats like saying to someone "dont use a godsword, its too powerful." , "dont use ancients i cant move." , "dont range me, i cant reach you". we have these things for a reason. if anything i could have sunken to his level and said dont be a bando's armor noob but he obviously earned that armor and is allowed to use it.

It's a good thing you that you don't stoop down to that kind of attitude. It helps avoid more conflict with the players. :thumbup:

I also find it annoying how people just CAN'T except the reality that you have the ability to avoid half of their force through prayer. These people will just have to learn the hard way? :wall:

Sir_Sibz.png

Sir_Sibz.png

45f0d8e6a6.png

BlogSignature-March11.png

lulz i play pvp (cwars, duel arena, kwars), and whenever i anc, all i get is "anc noob!"

because i love to mage from safety so u die instead of me? what do i get if i die? more ridicule, such as insults as noob? and like in cwars, i ice the flag carrier. "omg anc noob!" so what do i do? stand there and say "theres no one from my team across the bridge, go ahead and score so my team can lose."? no! i wanna get that flag back so my team, no matter how big/small high/low leveled they are, have a chance to win.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

I wouldn't mind prayer as much if we had a set of something that lets us go through prayer like melee does. But anyway, the reason people call people prayer noobs is because in a 1 on 1 fight if you pray against each other it's pretty much pointless. It's boring to fight for 3x longer because all you are hitting is like 1-12s on each other.

Eatrunearrow.png

I wouldn't mind prayer as much if we had a set of something that lets us go through prayer like melee does. But anyway, the reason people call people prayer noobs is because in a 1 on 1 fight if you pray against each other it's pretty much pointless. It's boring to fight for 3x longer because all you are hitting is like 1-12s on each other.

Don't Defence, Hitpoints, and armor all do the same thing? People have made a taboo out of praying. I'm willing to break that "honor norm", call me what you wish. It's not gonna stop me from calling myself the victor at the end of the match.

Don't Defence, Hitpoints, and armor all do the same thing? People have made a taboo out of praying. I'm willing to break that "honor norm", call me what you wish. It's not gonna stop me from calling myself the victor at the end of the match.

Fight the power. :thumbup:

Sir_Sibz.png

Sir_Sibz.png

45f0d8e6a6.png

BlogSignature-March11.png

Fight the power. :thumbup:

That's what I'm talking about. Now can I get a "Hallelujah!"??

Hallelujah

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.