// Create 1000k Cash/Junk An Hour!! = 100K In 6 Minutes! //

killmenub

Changed the title as some people said this was only useful for a junk trading...

Note as I post this, this method worked perfectly well and I've decided to share it as I'm now F2P and don't plan to play runescape again. This guide involves the Tai Bwo Wannai Clean Up minigame so its a P2P guide.

Requirements:

Jungle potion: http://www.tip.it/runescape/?rs2quest_id=38

Enough for 10k Trading Sticks (60k).

Recommended:

A House in Karamja, Beast of Burden.

Preparing:

Head to the GE and buy 10k trading sticks for the price of 60k (the lower you pay the more profit you will make), Once you recieve your trading sticks buy 10 House teletabs (if your using the house method). Take all equipment off but equip a ring of dueling. Put the trading sticks in your invent and the house tabs, if you have a beast of burden summon it and teleport via the teletab to your house (which should be in Karamja) then exit you house so your on the island.

Arriving at the Minigame:

f you took the sensible method of teleporting to your house in Karamja you should run south then a little east until you see "Gabooty." If you don't own a house in karamja, you will either have to teleport via a glory amulet, take the boat from Ardy or teleport to Shilo Village, However I don't suggest doing any of these as it will take to long.

gdfgdeegb6.png

gdfgdeegb6.26fc232e94.jpg

The red line shows the suggested route you take, and its about a 30 second run from the house portal, the yellow lines are alternative routes but will take longer.

Once you arrive talk to "Gabooty," and click trade and he will show you what he has for sale.

taibwowannai_store.png

As you can see he has many items for sale, but he only accepts trading sticks for the items (hence why you bought 10k+ tradings with you).

Prices for each item in trading sticks:

Tribal top - 360

Villager robe - 300

Villager hat - 240

Sandals - 120

Armband - 180

Buy as many as possible of the product you plan to sell, then bank by teleporting to castle wars (using the ring of dueling you should have equiped).

How do I make money with this useless junk?

Here are the current prices of some of the items on the 07/09/2008

gfdghmo1.png

gfdghmo1.ecde747b4b.jpg

As you can see, The ones I highlighted in red are good profit maker's, heres the math for just the villager hats - were take the highest priced one for example.

A villager hat costs 240 trading sticks, a trading stick costs 6gp so 260 X 6 = 1560.

A villager hat sells for 2,524 on the Ge minus 1560 = 964 profit, using a terror bird you can bank 38 items a trip. 38 X 964 = 36632 minus a tele tab + a ring of dueling use = around 35k a trip. A trip using a terrorbird + house method can be completed in under 3 minutes, Creating a huge profit if you do this regularly.

The items I highlight'd in blue are items that I havent yet tested, and the one I highlighted in yellow seems like a good money maker but once again I havent had time to test it. All villager hats sell, I bought 400 hats and it took 24 hours for all of them to sell and the GE price.

Useful links:

http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=taibw ... leanup.htm - Minigame Guide.

My first guide, I wrote it in a rush, but hopefully I'll be able to keep adding to it to improve, so sorry for any spelling mistakes.

IGN: HesFearless.

-Jamie

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so your saying... 35k/trip and with a 3 minute trip... that you can make 700k+/hr with this? If so, i will certainly try it. How well to the hats sell?

If you do it using the house method, a good best of burden you can make a lot, I'm not giving exacts as sometimes it takes a little while for the hats to sell but you've only put X amount of work in, and the money will come in eventually (I have no clue what the hats/other items are used for). Also the fact I haven't done this for just under a month (I've been on a break so havent been playing), but it worked fine when I done it.

-Jamie

Junk trading.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to actully sell these.

Before I wrote this guide, I sold over 6,000 villager hats, without a problem, but thanks for the constructive post...

These aren't the type of items to sell in bulk. And now that you have more people doing thing, prices will only drop.

The prices will take ages to drop before the method becomes worthless, at the current moment its a great way to make cash/create junk.

-Jamie

You should add that having terrorbird scrolls will speed this up A LOT.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

Why not go even faster? Use Rionasta's parcel service to send them to the bank. Right next to the anvil there. And it only costs an extra 10 trading sticks for each item you bank.

:o I never knew that, I would take a picture of it and add it but I'm not planning to become a member any time soon so meh.

And junk trading isn't abusing the system rofl, its fixing the broken system thats currently in runescape, there was more then one way to fix RWT and they choose a bad way...

-Jamie

Junk trading.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to actully sell these.

Before I wrote this guide, I sold over 6,000 villager hats, without a problem, but thanks for the constructive post...

These aren't the type of items to sell in bulk. And now that you have more people doing thing, prices will only drop.

The prices will take ages to drop before the method becomes worthless, at the current moment its a great way to make cash/create junk.

I know you have not sold that many hats. When I was doing the jungle journal, I had thousands of these trading sticks. I bought all sorts of clothing in hopes of selling. I sold 1 item at minimum in days.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

I know you have not sold that many hats. When I was doing the jungle journal, I had thousands of these trading sticks. I bought all sorts of clothing in hopes of selling. I sold 1 item at minimum in days.

Nope i've sold loads in the month P2P I had, i'll try get my friend to post here confirming I sold so many as he thought I was crazy when I tried aswell...

-Jamie

Villager robes do not sell. Even at min.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I <3 u.

(lol)

My goals:
[b]5M coins:[/b] 4350K+ coins 200k+ items - 2 dec 
5M coins - 16 dec
I [b]have gotten[/b] my 5M by christmas.

-bah this is only here for historical purposes now, I got 20m+ already

"fail,well atleast the title,i wont read it with that colours"

"If you hadn't posted in rainbow I would actually give this a proper read"

"Colours suck."

*I remove colours*

"Where did all the colors go!? This is now 40% more likely to be tl;dr'd due to the lack of colors."