Runescape or Not?

watts320

This is more of advice. Im not sure what to do.

I played Runescape for ages. Has some of you may know, with previous posts.

Now I stopped playin it cos I got bored, I also sorta felt a sad man.. Cos am 23. Im gonna be a daddy in December. Would it be wise of me to stay off Runescape, or keep playing.

When I did play, I was obsessed, I loved it.

Just need your opinions on what to do.

watts320.png

To be obsessed is NEVER good.

Daddies CAN play, though. Just as long as you know you get your priorities straight, as play for "recreation". If you as little as THINK that you may become hooked again, DON'T play!

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

I don't personally see a problem with anyone of any age playing Runescape.

Just as long as you don't neglect your duty as a parent in favor of the game, you will be fine... and congrats!.

- kMzLeader

99 Woodcutting

99 Fletching

99 Cooking

~~

Goals

~~

91/99 Range

94/99 Fishing

67/70 Summoning

play less maybe just an hour or so every now and again whenever u have 'spare' time dont let it eat into family time because thots how divorces happen :P :|

Lameo3.png

Joined RS Dec 24th 2004.

99 Hunter 14.08.09 10084th

99 Cooking 17.06.11 188188th

<< Drum and Bass

I would spend everything the account has on anything to a complete/ semi empty bank, no doubt you'lll enjoy the process and realize how important the game is compare to real life. Plus ending the 'making more money' excuse to play rs.

Total Level 2247- 11x 99s All Combat Skills, Slayer, Summoning, Woodcutting, Herblore

If you are addicted to it, and want to get off, then I suggest that you limit yourself strictly to an hour a day, and tell your wife/partner as well, so that she can help you stay on track.

If you get the one hour a day sussed, then play for an hour again, but this time every second day. Slowly build it up until you feel satisfied that you can quit safely. Also, since you are going to be a father, you are not going to have enough time to play anyway, as you will be looking after the baby.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Im 20 and had a kid when i was 19. My wife and I are married. I used to play rs back in 01-04 then quit. Just recently came back. As long as you have your priorities right, playing runescape is fine. Family>bills>runescape.

Thats made me feel better lol.

watts320.png

"Get off that now"

:ohnoes:Better do what she says then....

While I understand where she is coming from, I don't think she's seeing it from your point of view. Eg. a fun game where spare time can be spent, and hopefully not something that will interfere with your family, social, or work life. Think of it like trying to juggle High School and Runescape, then multiply the time spent at High School by 3. Not entirely easy, but you're going to end up with spare time again sooner or later, better than starting a meth lab or something.

hopesolopatriot.jpg