burger king game should be outlawed

mhrobinson2

as some of you know burger king has a star wars game where u can win a cool million,

but theres a catch, u scratch off 1 of the 2 spots (like a lottery ticket) if both are scratched its no longer valid, my complaint is what if u scratch off the loser and for fun u scratch the other and its the mil. i would probably go literally insane. some people would commit suicide others would go shoot up the resturant.

my question is: given the choice would u stop this game and 2. what would u do if u lost scratched the other and it was the mil?

um, i would not complain about not getting something that i didnt earn and only "won" by not following the rules?

EDIT: thought i should say that anyone who kills themselves over losing this game is better off dead, they are just wasting my oxygen.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

um, i would not complain about not getting something that i didnt earn and only "won" by not following the rules?

EDIT: thought i should say that anyone who kills themselves over losing this game is better off dead, they are just wasting my oxygen.

I have to agree. Any one who would "shoot up the resuraunt" or kill them selves over it must be fairly insane.

lope6jw0.jpg

I have to agree. Any one who would "shoot up the resuraunt" or kill them selves over it must be fairly insane.

look at the school shootings

No big deal. What if everytime you pulled the bar on the slot machine it would show you if you had waited just x number of seconds you would have won the jackpot? It's how life always works. You say one thing, but saying something else could totally change it. You chose that spot to scratch now deal with it.

That's my happy philosophy on it all :)

look at the school shootings

And those people are a little off the deep end.

lope6jw0.jpg

Or if you're really smart, remake the stuff which is generally scratched off (I can't remember what it's called atm) and cover up the losing side ;)

Win?

Yes b/c im sure they have no way of telling that the game card has been fooled with, i mean it's only 1mil they are risking. I would go absolutely crazy if that happened to me.

Or if you're really smart, remake the stuff which is generally scratched off (I can't remember what it's called atm) and cover up the losing side ;)

Win?

that would be illegal, but good idea, ill try it :twisted:

Win?

Only if you get caught ;)

Win?

Only if you get caught ;)

Interesting view, but it'd be illegal as soon as you try to claim the prize with it...

Still, you shouldn't be pissed of you didn't get the million, but be glad you actually got a chance to win one!

Vmser.png

I think that it'd be much worse if you scratched the million side, put the ticket in your wallet, went down to wherever you claim the prize, opened your wallet, and found that a coin in your wallet had scratched a sliver off of the other side big enough to dq you. That's really what you should be worried about!

If the other side won a million id be willing to spend several thousand replacing the silver bit i scratched off and making it look authentic lol

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Hmm... the chances of getting a winning ticket are how many? chances you pick the write side cut the chances of you winning even more. chances are your a physcho and will do something like this... comeon...

As: Dontknowyet -157 R.

Rs: Dontknowyet - 38

Bigboybad - 104

1. I'd continue

2. I'd bang my head to the wall out of frustration, and I probably wouldn't sleep for the next 10 years of my life.

That's it I think, maybe I'd swear a little here and there too. :wink:

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

If the other side won a million id be willing to spend several thousand replacing the silver bit i scratched off and making it look authentic lol

be funny is you spent say 10k on doing it and the comp ran out 2 days before and you didnt realise!

As: Dontknowyet -157 R.

Rs: Dontknowyet - 38

Bigboybad - 104

I think that it'd be much worse if you scratched the million side, put the ticket in your wallet, went down to wherever you claim the prize, opened your wallet, and found that a coin in your wallet had scratched a sliver off of the other side big enough to dq you. That's really what you should be worried about!

Solution dont put the ticked in your wallet :D

~Dan64Au

Since 27 Aug 2002

... look at the freaks in columbine :shock:

I think "freak" is a bit harsh.. those guys weren't serial killers or anything..

well, what they did at columbine was very harsh, so they derseve a harsh name. And they may not be serial killers but they are definately not normal

lope6jw0.jpg

Solution dont put the ticked in your wallet :D

For a million bucks I'd put it between two glass plates, put in a lockbox, and then stuff it inside a suitcase and bring my gun for protection. I definetly wouldn't just shove it in my wallet.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

... look at the freaks in columbine :shock:

I think "freak" is a bit harsh.. those guys weren't serial killers or anything..

well, what they did at columbine was very harsh, so they derseve a harsh name. And they may not be serial killers but they are definately not normal

Calling them freaks is what caused the whole problem.