Low-Leveled Charm Droppers

Deathmath

I want to know which monsters that could be killed with 70 or less ranged and my combat stats or less could be killed for charms. I don't care about exp or drops, just make it so you don't lose millions.

Ex. Fire Elemental

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

You could try cockroach soldiers. Great drops, and a half decent crimson drop rate (1 in 5 or something like that).

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

It's not really for me...

I'm planning on making a guide on low level charm collecting, like real low leveled. Anything covered in kent's guide should be excluded, I will use these to level my summoning but what about other monsters...

Oh I saw that guide. Seems cool. I seem to remember Icefiends being a decent gold charm dropper, try those? I can't be sure though.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Thanks, this'll actually be an addition for real low levels to it. Therefore anything in it should be excluded. Any low leveled crimson droppers. Even if you're not sure I'll test it, I have plenty of time, and plenty of training to do. :lol:

Moss giants drop loads of gold charms. They can be killed very quickly in the Chaos Tunnels.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

As previously mentioned, Moss Giants. Also Ice Warriors/Giants are a good alternative for golds. Basilisks are good for greens, but require a Slayer level to kill.

Doing a basilisk task now, I'll post how many charms after I finish. Only 80 kills.

Dire wolves in the elven lands drop greens at least 50% of the time.

Hmm, but aren't they 150?

88, but if he's ranging, that might work.

Task: 117 Moss Giants

Gold charms: 41

Green charms: 2

Crimson charms: 3

Blue charms: 1

Much lower rate than ice giants.