Highest hit?

vettro

Ok. Does anyone know what the highest hit is out there? I'm including range and mage. I think the best I've seen was 108 with Dharoks. Mine is 31 with whip. :(

Oh. And proof is nice. A screenshot is best. Thanks.

Edit- can hit 31 now!

vettro.png

the highest hit that has actually happened on rs is 150 with ruby (e) bolts on a steel titan. the highest hit is calculated as 168 with a keris on kalphites, but this has not happened yet, as the effect of the keris is very rare.

the highest hit is not on a corporeal beast, although many people believe a 400 can be hit, it cannot, because the corporeal beast is either: a.) resistant to its effect, or b.) starts on 500 health points, and is taken to 2000 by the healers.

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

the highest hit that has actually happened on rs is 150 with ruby (e) bolts on a steel titan. the highest hit is calculated as 168 with a keris on kalphites, but this has not happened yet, as the effect of the keris is very rare.

the highest hit is not on a corporeal beast, although many people believe a 400 can be hit, it cannot, because the corporeal beast is either: a.) resistant to its effect, or b.) starts on 500 health points, and is taken to 2000 by the healers.

On the Corporeal Beast, the effect caps at 100, I think. If you Monster examine, it reads out at 2000 hp though. May be to prevent huge hits on the thing.

on the runescape wiki, in is said that either of the ones i said may be true (either capped, or starts at 500hp and the healers take it to 2000)

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

well i was talking about the max outside the rage room lol

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Well, the max melee hit on f2p is 31 (strength amulet, 99 strength, strength potion, ulitmate strength prayer, agressive attack style, rune 2h). It may be 32 now, with the addition of rune gauntlets, but im not sure.

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

Sosolid2k has a vid of him maxing with all the different range styles and a melee maxing vid. . where did I put the links? *looks around huge statue of Soso*

Melee maxing1

Melee maxing2

Range maxing (bolts + bows, no ruby (e) since those are cheap shots).

Those are VERY CLOSE to the max hits, since the actual maxes are almost impossible. I think his 110 was the absolute melee max though.

the highest hit is calculated as 168 with a keris on kalphites, but this has not happened yet, as the effect of the keris is very rare.

It's not very rare, it happens quite often. Whenever it says "Your dagger finds a [racist term] in the armor," that's when the effect has occurred.

EDIT: Interesting, that word is censored....

All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...

This is the truth!

This is my belief!

...at least for now.

"The Mystery of Life"

Vol. 841, Ch. 26

The effect is still pretty rare. And considering you must get the special, AND max hit on the FIRST HIT. Very hard to do.

Just getting a special is hard. Max hit? Harder. And if you only get one shot?

Nearly impossible.

In theory, the max hit would be 270 done with ice barrage on 9 targets. But ofc thats 30 damage a hit.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?