Halloween

The Observer

I dont even live near you ok

I live in the same state as you unless you're location is a lie. But it was a joke anyways, so it doesn't matter.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i usually just get together with friends to hang out, eat a lot of food, and watch incredibley cheesy horror movies from years ago.

as for a costume...

i figured a fun one would be scrounging for stuff to dress as rorschach, a character from the watchmen graphic novel.

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

I'm going to stay home as usual. I was never into Halloween.

Yeah. And are you like me and really killjoy and sarcastic when people knock on your door? :P

When random kids ask "trick or treat" expecting easy candy, I always reply 'trick' and shut the door. Most of the time they have no imagination to actually do a trick or egg my house/etc... It's not that I hate kids, I love them, but it makes for good entertainment. Maybe if I'm in a good mood I'll buy some chocolate eggs this year to disperse :lol:

hmm, how should I act towards those Americans who don't realise this is Australia, and we don't do trick or treating? I'm seriously sick of them, I feel like bringing my dad's Spanish bazooka to the door and have it aimed and 'loaded'

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I know i'm doning something for mischief night but for halloween me and my friends might sneak out and drive around stealing older kids candy. Actually, we might grab our airsoft guns and run between houses, stealin candy, and crap. Also we'll probably be lighting fireworks.

We saw some kids getting chased by cops for that.

[bleep]ing hilarious, they were like sixth-graders, and we told them to run down an alley that was a dead-end. Then we left. They were VERY scary.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

You know what? Screw my first costume idea. I'll just mug five year olds for the candy like last year.

Ha! I did that once, sort of. Basically, I hid behind a bush and when they came by, I jumped out. They then ran and dropped their candy. :lol:

j0xPu5R.png

I'm just wearing some nicer clothes and this stupid mask that's supposed to look like a high-class Mexican guy. Only problem is I have extremely long eyelashes (not just for a guy, for a person), so the mask makes my eyes water.

I just found out I will be attending an overnight LAN party on halloween. Thank Thor it is on a friday.

:|

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I'm just wearing some nicer clothes and this stupid mask that's supposed to look like a high-class Mexican guy. Only problem is I have extremely long eyelashes (not just for a guy, for a person), so the mask makes my eyes water.

Trim your eyelashes!!!

My Last.Fm

LeekSpinner!!!

Random Furry Dance!!!

Proud to hate life, since not too long ago!!!

I know how that is, I can't wear sunglasses because of it :?

Trim your eyelashes!!!

Can you do that? :shock:

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Both of them.

Dude, it's Halloween. On a Friday. Do you have any idea what the girls are going to [bleep]ing be wearing at the parties? Like, real parties?

I just found out I will be attending an overnight LAN party on halloween. Thank Thor it is on a friday.

:|

Which sentence was that directed at?

The second part, of course. You know you would thank Loki for a chance to game.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I remember last year I took a kid's red Power Ranger mask and got free candy up and down the street. :-#

Also we saw some cool costumes, like a Frankenstien with those wood shoes(he was litely 8 feet high), he almost hit the power cords up our streets! I still wonder how he got them off without geting hurt, or even puting them on :shock:

I had to give out candy with my mom, so as a prank, I put a fart machine near the stairs and pressed it every time she leaned over to give someone candy :mrgreen:

After all that I watched the rest of Ghost Hunters and got to scared to turn back on the computer(It was a live broadcast, so they had webcams up and we had it up) because it was keep getting screen saver'd and when I finally turned it on, a orb went by and scared the hell out of me.

Ah good times.

2 years ago I want as a hobo and people though I was George Washington :|

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Dude, it's Halloween. On a Friday. Do you have any idea what the girls are going to [bleep]ing be wearing at the parties? Like, real parties?

I've talked girls into going trick or treating with me. Hell yeah. Candy and women.

OH [bleep] I JUST REALIZED HOMECOMING IS FRIDAY TOO >_<

I don't think there are a lot of parties around here. And if I did go, I would be the guy who sits in the corner the whole time, and leaves early.

Which is the reason why the gf thread is cumulatively approximately 300 pages long.

I don't know what he means, but you totally need to save that sentence for blackmail. Reb hates it when he screws up his grammar.

I'm still pissed about the homecoming dance being on Halloween. Maybe I'll be able to make both...