I Pod Touch

Aka_Chao

iTouch and iPhone are different. An iTouch is not a phone but it can pick up WiFi and one of my friends has even hacked his so he can send and recieve texts to and from cellphones via his e-mail.

Its not a phone though.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

iTouch and iPhone are different. An iTouch is not a phone but it can pick up WiFi and one of my friends has even hacked his so he can send and recieve texts to and from cellphones via his e-mail.

Its not a phone though.

That isn't hacking just to let you know. That would be SMS.

Its not a phone though.

That isn't hacking just to let you know. That would be SMS.

Whatever. He referred to it as "hacking" when he told me and I honestly don't care enough to come up with my own expression so I just went with what he said.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

That would make no sense. The Apple phone is called the iPhone (obviously).

What makes no sense? The iTouch is an MP3 player and the iPhone is a phone.

He meant it would make no sense for the iTouch to have phone capabilities when they have the iPhone.

It is possible for the iPod Touch to call people with hardware modifications and a wifi signal. (jeez why do people call it the iTouch, it sounds so wrong :? )

Search touchmods on google.

It is possible for the iPod Touch to call people with hardware modifications and a wifi signal. (jeez why do people call it the iTouch, it sounds so wrong :? )

I always find myself wanting to call my touch an itouch for some reason but I just end up calling it an ipod instead.

tFtfA.jpg

Just buy an iphone?