Vulxai's Blog - 295QP - Tarantula page 27

lol i wanted a raven. i cut 30k logs after they were released and never got a single raven egg what is up with that. i have since given up on that pursuit.

i dont think ill ever have high summoning for 2 reasons:

#1 it costs a huge amount of money for the shards

#2 i dont do slayer or combat for that matter, very often, and when i do i dont do it for long so i dont get charms.

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i wanted a raven. i cut 30k logs after they were released and never got a single raven egg what is up with that. i have since given up on that pursuit.

i dont think ill ever have high summoning for 2 reasons:

#1 it costs a huge amount of money for the shards

#2 i dont do slayer or combat for that matter, very often, and when i do i dont do it for long so i dont get charms.

~~~legoman187~~~

I'm working on 70 summoning for my zammy hawk, I got the egg from MTK.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

i have a ton of god bird eggs:

9 sara eggs

1 zammy egg

8 guthix eggs

mostly from just wc but a few from mtk

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

i have a ton of god bird eggs:

9 sara eggs

1 zammy egg

8 guthix eggs

mostly from just wc but a few from mtk

~~~legoman187~~~

I got all mine from MTK, I hate wc, but I still need 72 for the quest cape (I'm about 5 quests off, and only need three skills to raise...I don't like those skills!).

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

For that Hunter guide, I have everything done except for the xp rates. So I'll get those as I go along.

I'm going to try to get 71 summoning before I keep going on Hunter though for the Arctic Bear.

i hear you are trying to get 70 pray

well my gilded altar is shiny and the gods seem to love it the burners dont like to stay lit though but i have marrentil.

if you want just tell me when and i can alch or just chat lol

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

i hear you are trying to get 70 pray

well my gilded altar is shiny and the gods seem to love it the burners dont like to stay lit though but i have marrentil.

if you want just tell me when and i can alch or just chat lol

~~~legoman187~~~

Lol ok cool.

ium jsut that kind of person :lol:

and it is the least i can do for helping me

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

ium jsut that kind of person :lol:

and it is the least i can do for helping me

~~~legoman187~~~

Well that's good, I'm going to collect about 1k bones for 70 pray (and buy 881 from the hides I get killing green drags), so I'll have plenty to worship!

GUTHIX will be pleased

~~~legoman187~~~

Guthix will be pleased after ZAMMY gets done pulverizing him!

EDIT: Woot, page 4!

I have 70 pray banked (minus some dbones that I have/will accidentally bury or worship without noticing the burners are lit). I had about 1841 when I started, and logging off I have about 1331 (7 MIA lol). I'll be continuing tomorrow night. I have 63 pray now, I'll upload the pics tomorrow.

Nice! 70 pray is awesome :) Wish I had the money for it:(

Lol I sold my guthans because I never used it, and then bought the bones, I have like...2000k now I think.

heh gotta love the piety

~~~legoman187~~~

Oh you know it...I don't love it quite yet though as I don't have it yet lol.

I wouldn't sell my guthans :)

I never used it the set, so it was just some barrows armor that I used, and pieces that sat in my bank, so I sold it and bought the same protection (mixed sets) for cheaper plus 70 pray lol.

that is kind of funny i sold my bandos pl8 for guthans cause it basically the same protection but cheaper, plus i st ill had like 10 mil left

you will so learn to love piety.

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

that is kind of funny i sold my bandos pl8 for guthans cause it basically the same protection but cheaper, plus i st ill had like 10 mil left

you will so learn to love piety.

~~~legoman187~~~

Lol I'm naturally a poor 'scaper. I only make money when I need it.

hai

How's it going, Kent?

Guthan > Verac > Mixed > Dharok > Ahrim > Torag > Karil

So get your guthans back!

The mixed set has the same stats, and is cheaper than the guthan counterparts. I'll get it back when I need it lol.

i have veracs and gthans and i never use them -.-

i got my vast riches from fletching and the subsequent alching (that i still have to finish) it just ind of happen, but that kind of thing happens when you sell 30k yew longs :twisted: plus about 50k p ess :twisted: :twisted:

i just looked at the highscores and it kind o surprises me but you beat me in slayer :evil:

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

i have veracs and gthans and i never use them -.-

i got my vast riches from fletching and the subsequent alching (that i still have to finish) it just ind of happen, but that kind of thing happens when you sell 30k yew longs :twisted: plus about 50k p ess :twisted: :twisted:

i just looked at the highscores and it kind o surprises me but you beat me in slayer :evil:

~~~legoman187~~~

Lol the one thing I have you beat and it's only by one level.