Pvp message of the week: drunk archer?

mister_moocky

Yeah, and we hold the Dagger backwards also.

Maybe when he puts the bow up he can quickly flip it, or it flip because he is holding it down and the weight made it flip?

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Yeah, and we hold the Dagger backwards also.

Maybe when he puts the bow up he can quickly flip it, or it flip because he is holding it down and the weight made it flip?

But the dagger is a stab, so, you would hold it like the players do.

Any other dagger than dragon is kinda stupid; but you can still stab equally so.

I dont care what you want to say.

You cant accurately shoot a bow backwards.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

if you (loosly) hold a bow in real life like with the string against your arm and your hand in the middle of the bow. the weight will cause the bow to change directions. so the archer is just holding the bow very lazily lol #-o

1 defence pure pvp vid 1:

sig.jpg

jedislayer14.png

Proud to have achieved 97 cooking F2P

i think it's pretty obvious he's just carrying it

i mean, unless you're left handed then you hold the bow with your left hand anyway

and it is clearly in his right

this really isn't interesting

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

I think Jagex just made an honest mistake with their render for their message. Don't go mad over it. :roll:

~D. V. "Oi... It is just an error..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

He's into shooting himself in the shoulder :o

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Maybe he's not drunk. Maybe he's just so powerful that he can shoot an arrow the whole way around the world. :D

I can imagine that...

*Two plays go into PVP*

*The archer guy shoots a arrow backwards*

Other Player: HAHA NOOB!!!111!!shift+one!!1

*Meanwhile on the other side of the world, it kills like 10 people merchanting in the Grand Exchange*

*Finally goes all the way across the world and hits the guy, instantly killing him*

Archer Guy: Ha Ha Noob.

*Archer Guy goes on to collect the Other Guy's expensive armor*

Dr_Brinner.png

Maybe he's not drunk. Maybe he's just so powerful that he can shoot an arrow the whole way around the world. :D
I can imagine that...

*Two plays go into PVP*

*The archer guy shoots a arrow backwards*

Other Player: HAHA NOOB!!!111!!shift+one!!1

*Meanwhile on the other side of the world, it kills like 10 people merchanting in the Grand Exchange*

*Finally goes all the way across the world and hits the guy, instantly killing him*

Archer Guy: Ha Ha Noob.

*Archer Guy goes on to collect the Other Guy's expensive armor*

I think I will just sit back and do this...

<*DVD falls over and rolls on the floor, laughing his [bleep] crazy [bleep] looney young [bleep] off...*>

That's just too [bleep] funny!!! :lol: :P :XD: :twss:

~Mr. "I can't help but laugh like a total lunatic about that." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Mafia style witness removal? :lol:

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

I used splitbark legs for RFD against Kamil. But that's only because I couldn't get my hands on mystic.