Runescape New PvP Luring - MUST WATCH!

Well, I don't know the right place to post this, but I'll try here...

A2R77gJCCsI

#23 - Most Discussed (Today) - Gaming

#65 - Most Viewed (Today) - Gaming - Australia

#85 - Most Viewed (Today) - Gaming - Canada

#28 - Most Viewed (Today) - Gaming - United Kingdom

#48 - Most Viewed (Today) - Gaming - New Zealand

#89 - Most Viewed (Today) - Gaming - Israel

#59 - Most Viewed (Today) - Gaming

#11 - Most Viewed (Today) - Gaming - Netherlands

#50 - Top Favorited (Today) Gaming

#62 - Top Rated (Today) - Gaming

#34 - Most Viewed (This Week) - Gaming - Netherlands

A2R77gJCCsI

Discust my video please! :D

Well, it had to happen

but now with luring they may nto get anything, or may get alot

edit... this is not luring its just a pk vid

jsut a way for you to get more views... wow... low

edit2: k, this is till a stupid way to get more views (should go in pvp as its not really luring)

butnice :P many ppl did u have in ur death dot?

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

that's really lame

it's not pvp

it's a group of people ganging up on whoever walks by

there's no risk at all

you're a [bleep]ing loser

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

wow, just seeing those spells was just...wow! anyway, i think it is a sort of luring method but i reckon its expected when your in a "pvp" world. Just wait till new strategies are created by other clans ::' hehe..

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

This is luring vid, if you can't see it, get you some glasses. We had around 20 people in the Dd btw...

magzar, you should get you some freaking infomation. The new pvp is a "new wildy", if something is [bleep]ed up, it's the pvp. Read about Pvp here. You may not see any risks, but mostly people do, there are something called clans in RuneScape. Clans are many people fight together. Actially we met 2 clans 5 hours, and we got owned. And actially a clan on 50 ppl stormed us after killing some of their guys too...

Edit:

Sorry for spamming the forum then, but discust my video?

:shock:

note to self:when pking, stay in single combat zones or learn how to pwn 20 ppl while they fire blast you

how many runescapers does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 to change the lightbulb and the rest to complain about how the first one was better

There are lots of bad people in the world, but they're like slinkies; you can have so much fun pushing them down two flights of stairs...

Arigorn_380.png

My previous acount, 'WeirdAl_fan' was unable to be recovered after the crash...

Having been on the receiving end of this tactic a few times on PvP recently, I have to say I find it a bit lame.

It looks fun tho! :P

i_j00_m0m.png

The stars are matter, we're matter, but it doesn't matter.

-Don Van Vliet

That looks pretty sweet, with all those fire blasts. I wouldn't be happy if it happened to me, though...

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

And people wonder why pkers/pures get bad reps. Look at al the comments after every kill.

Plus, gtfo off these forums, misleading title, rubbish vid, [bleep]ish acting ingame is not the sort of thing we like around here.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

And people wonder why pkers/pures get bad reps. Look at al the comments after every kill.

Plus, gtfo off these forums, misleading title, rubbish vid, [bleep] acting ingame is not the sort of thing we like around here.

i think its fine, just the fact that he mislead us is not

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

Lol f2p luring, of course you f2p lure

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

LOL this isnt even PvP worlds. Nub.

Uh... lol. #-o

Plus, gtfo off these forums, misleading title, rubbish vid, [bleep] acting ingame is not the sort of thing we like around here.

Look at yourself, the forums don't want trash-talkers either.

Pretty cool vid... I wish I can gather 20+ people to do that...

josh181830.png

What is with all the negative comments here? Seriously, everything he does is under fire from you guys (no pun intended). Even the place he teles to.

I've been in a lot of teams but none as organized as this. Constant streams of fire blasts are annoying to pull off, usually it ends up as being little waves of them with pauses in between because everyone clicks at the same time. Constant attacks are hard to stop, you get little time to heal before more damage comes.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.