The Sims 3.

Sentry_Wolf

Yahoo!

i love The Sims!

i own they whole The Sims1 series

my comp cant handle the sims2 lol

i was soo addicted to the sims,i made old-school ardounge and the grand exchange on it :twss:

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

On my old computer, I had the Sims with like every expansion. Then I got a new computer (my current one) and I lost the Sims disc so I couldn't play it, because the expansions wouldn't install by themselves. I got sims2, and had lots of fun yada yada....I got bored of it and stopped playing. A while ago I decided to play it again, but when I put the disc in it doesn't load. I've tried using scratch remover and everything, but no luck. I honestly don't want to get Sims 3 based on past experience

Ooh sounds lots better than 2. Hope I can get this and it wont run so slow!

Oh, I like putting em in a really small room covered with rugs and fireplaces.

;)

I dont need a siggy no moar.

That game looks awesome. Don't know what exactly keeps me playing the Sims, but I hope it comes out on a few consoles beside the PC, since mine is almost full... =/

I like making a couple, killing of one with fire, then griefing the other to death.

It seems like I'm the only one who plays The Sims to actually progress a family normally. :lol:

Anyways, I have read that they say it will be able to run on most machines, but it seems like a big game and I had problems with Sims 2.

That game looks awesome. Don't know what exactly keeps me playing the Sims, but I hope it comes out on a few consoles beside the PC, since mine is almost full... =/

I like making a couple, killing of one with fire, then griefing the other to death.

Well there are Sims 2 games for PS2 and Xbox, idk what other consoles though.

It seems like I'm the only one who plays The Sims to actually progress a family normally. :lol:

Anyways, I have read that they say it will be able to run on most machines, but it seems like a big game and I had problems with Sims 2.

I actually do have at least one family with only honestly made cash! :D

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Well there are Sims 2 games for PS2 and Xbox, idk what other consoles though.

A game that kept me busy for a while was Sims Bustin' Out for PS2. It was really good, with nice customization (is that a word) for your Sim and such. Too bad it was too hard to maintain a pretty high number of friends while keeping your Sim well-fed and such. Hope this'll become easier with Sims 3.

Hope they integrate more fun ways to kill off your Sim ::'

I'm glad they've improved on the creations of sims. I used to take ages deciding what my sim would look like. Now I can choose what type of music they listen to, etc.

'Your sim is now dead, it seems as though Mortimer Goth wasn't happy with you and hired an assasin.'

Sims = Epic Win.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod