The Sims 3.

Sentry_Wolf

It's back!

This time its a whole new level of Simming, a seamless living neighbourhood. You can walk outside your house and everything!

I can't wait for this. It's coming out INT 20th of Feb 09.

http://thesims3.ea.com/

Theres the site for a deeper look into all of it.

I've always been a Sims fan, although I only own the original. I've played Sims 2 and really enjoyed it, but it made my friends computer run so slow that it took away from the experience. Having a full neighborhood will probably create havoc on my computer so I will not be getting this game.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

I've always been a Sims fan, although I only own the original. I've played Sims 2 and really enjoyed it, but it made my friends computer run so slow that it took away from the experience. Having a full neighborhood will probably create havoc on my computer so I will not be getting this game.

Apperently, the Req's. of the game are low enough "To run on your Grannies PC", a quote from one of the team making the game, said on a site, but can't remember which.

Known about this since July, I'm getting it \'

I own the entire Sims 1 collection

A few Sims 2 expansion packs like Bon Voyage, Night Life, and Seasons.

And I plan on getting Sims 3 about 2-4 weeks after its release when the price drastically lowers.

GTFO Sentry.

All memes aside, if it's Mac compatible I'll buy it considering there's very few good games available for Macs and I need something to keep me going on trips / non-internet areas. I used to be really into 2, if they make a completely interactive neighborhood it will be even better.

GTFO Sentry.

All memes aside, if it's Mac compatible I'll buy it considering there's very few good games available for Macs and I need something to keep me going on trips / non-internet areas. I used to be really into 2, if they make a completely interactive neighborhood it will be even better.

EA has started making mostly all there games Mac compatible so I'm going say that this will be released for Macs as it is such a popular franchise. I am almost 100% sure it will be without a doubt.

The game itself looks very interesting but I have honesty grown out of series as I wasn't to impressed with the second game as the first.

tFtfA.jpg

It's made by EA, i'm not gonna buy it due to their restrictive DRM's/SecuROM.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Just how much money are EA going to try and squeeze out of this damned game? :/

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Wow, looks awesome! I will probably get it for my Birthday in June, if I do even get it however... <.<

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Ill get it, probably, played the entire sims 1 collection, i own the entire sims 2 collection and also have all of the sims games for the ps2.

Pfft, SecureROM? I dont see why people complain about it, ive installed Spore on about 7 Computers(mine and some friends) you just need to get a patch...a good patch

faiyaz101.png

Unfairly Banned-Appeal In Process, Its been slow due to the sheer number of them

Hope they integrate more fun ways to kill off your Sim ::'

I'm glad they've improved on the creations of sims. I used to take ages deciding what my sim would look like. Now I can choose what type of music they listen to, etc.

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...

I'm glad they've improved on the creations of sims. I used to take ages deciding what my sim would look like. Now I can choose what type of music they listen to, etc.

Only option I know is to make them go swimming, take the ladders off and wait til they pass out.

What other easy/faster ways of killing your sim are there?

I've killed sooo many adopted sims. :oops:

Only option I know is to make them go swimming, take the ladders off and wait til they pass out.

Put them in to a room with no furniture then remove the door, they'll eventually die of hunger. There's probably more as well :lol:

As an experiment, I kept a whole family of 5 inside a room until everyone died. Then, I placed another family of 5 in there. I wanted to see if they can all die from the ghosts. They did :cry:

They also say it's possible to be abducted by aliens or killed by a satellite in Sims 2. I'm off to try that now :lol:

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...

They also say it's possible to be abducted by aliens or killed by a satellite in Sims 2. I'm off to try that now :lol:

Go starwatching. It's how my parents both died my very first day of playing the game. :/

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Put them in to a room with no furniture then remove the door, they'll eventually die of hunger. There's probably more as well :lol:

There's also fire. Takes a bit of practice to be able to start them, but my favorite COD. ::' Glad to see I'm not the only one who enjoyed killing them.

I'm glad you're finally able to wander the neighborhood now. I used to play The Sims all the time and that was my biggest problem with it. Eventually got The Sims 2, but I didn't have the specs to run it. :(

• 3 weeks later...

Haha, a pleasant surprise when I visited the website. \'

sims3julkbr8.png

Oh wait, you need a translation. :lol:

"The Sims 3 will be published in Finland on February the 19th, 2009 (mistake on pic? it's not 2008 :? ), a day earlier than everywhere else in Europe." :thumbsup:

I'm not sure will I get it though, I already have enough to do with Sims 2 and I might as well save my money for BioShock 2 :lol: I must discuss about updating our computer with my dad also, I can barely run Sims 2 at the moment. Which is the reason I don't play it loads at the moment. Stupid broken graphics card and low amount of RAM. <.<

Looks exciting, anyway! :thumbsup:

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Am I the only ones that used cheats on it? :P

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.