Great clan names

Laikrob

Since there is a topic about the less fortunate clan names, I started thinking about the opposite: The surprisingly good clan names - either because they have a good pun, or because they just sound mighty awesome.

What are your favourite clan names?

Existing and maybe even those who aren't made yet? (Beware, someone could snatch your suggestion! :o )

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Great clan have great names.

THE

Anarchy

WG - one of the only clans that can incorporated RS elements with no cheesiness since they mean what their name has said.

Great clan names should be outside the norm, sometimes the simplest names are the best. Like the 2 example I gave, not long winded, but great names. Unique and simple, and you probably need to have a Eureka moment to think of one.

Templar Guardians

When are trying to lend something, the word to use is borrow. Not barrows, which is a mini-game.

Damage Incorporated

Echo of Silence (I hate them but it's a good name lol :lol:)

The Titans

Collision

The Rising

Fear+Phobia

Dark Ascension

oh and I like Corruption a lot :P

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.