Memories.....

Elimist5000

one thing i never forget will be this:

Zezima was free smithing in the time where you couldn't see someone's combat level outside of the wildy, so i made a character called Zeezima and said to people Free smithing !! and i got like 21 rune bars then i gave them to zezima and he made 7 rune kites for me :D because he couldn't make 2 handers yet :P

also i won't ever forget, staking full party hat set against marlb0ro or something and won.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zezima was free smithing in the time where you couldn't see someone's combat level outside of the wildy, so i made a character called Zeezima and said to people Free smithing !! and i got like 21 rune bars then i gave them to zezima and he made 7 rune kites for me :D because he couldn't make 2 handers yet :P

Thats nothing to be proud off really.

Vmser.png

Nor was it original, someone had already done it with a character closely named to Bluerose, i think they ended up banned though.

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Nor was it original, someone had already done it with a character closely named to Bluerose, i think they ended up banned though.

i remember gettin rune bars smelted with my buddy skone751 back then... there was always a new bluerose impersonator trying to stand around and scam someone they finally banned so many of em that there was no name even closely enough related to bluerose13x for anyone to be scammed. it was great back then, i used to walk in the varrock smithy across from the east bank and i would always get to trade with her right away cause i used to get a lot of rune smithed from her. plus shed get pissed if u didnt trade the right order of stuff.... natures then rune ores then coal, understandable when u have 100s of people standing around begging for u to smith something.

i remember gettin rune bars smelted with my buddy skone751 back then... there was always a new bluerose impersonator trying to stand around and scam someone they finally banned so many of em that there was no name even closely enough related to bluerose13x for anyone to be scammed. it was great back then, i used to walk in the varrock smithy across from the east bank and i would always get to trade with her right away cause i used to get a lot of rune smithed from her. plus shed get pissed if u didnt trade the right order of stuff.... natures then rune ores then coal, understandable when u have 100s of people standing around begging for u to smith something.

Free xp , why she complaining lol.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

• 3 weeks later...

Getting my first Rune battle axe. I don't know who smithed it, probably not Bluerose, but they were damned rare still and cost a lot. Coincidentally, or not, people who knew how to catch, like Paki4ever, wore them. So they got fearsome reputation, and I became obsessed getting one. I don't remember how much it cost, but I was almost broke after buying one. It was damned nice walking around with one, everybody was jealous. :)

R2h was basically the same, but nobody could see from outside you had one.

Also, finishing a party hat set and a cracker and other rare items was a nice touch, before quitting.

• 1 month later...

erm

started in 01, char called me4girls1234

died to the stupid bear int he path between dray and lumby

sooo annoyed

met a kind person called babyluv. gave me free steel stuff. i was soooo damn happy, we became friends after that obviously.

bought my first 2h for 1.6 mill

joined mctavish's prayerbeast clan n pk'd with him when he had clericolife

died to masterlance's noob (power lance) at varrock. we were both like lvl 30 something. was so pissed off. he was a full mith addy 2h pker, i was full black r2h (worth 1.6mill then). i came back up in r baxe (worth 900k) and told him id only fight him if he promised to keep my 2h in his inventory so i could get it back. he said sure. we fought, i won (no [bleep]ing 2h!) was soo pissed off.

then he came back up and attacked me (oops, forgot to heal after killing him). died and lost my b axe!!!! most annoying day in my whole rs life!

lost 2.7mills worth to him. i quit

then came back a while later, mined 5k coal for a 2h.

then came the ojlc1ield saga. some random name thatappeared on top of all the high scores. i saw this as an opportunity and tried creating the name and it was free. so i had the name, and used it to convince people i was a mod (told them to chekc highscores) and asked them i needed to check their r2hs and b axes to see if they were duped. kinda sad, but got very rich that day.

• 3 weeks later...

lol, when i started there was no tutorial

no fatigue

r2hs werent on the game

rune battle axes were 800k

i remember training controlled at those gobs just south of dark wizards, by members gate

my mate bet me that i couldnt get from combat level 35-37 in one DAY.

hahahaha! how wasy is that now? :/

was hard back in the day tho!

i think my good memory was within the first 20 minutes i ever played i was killed by a sheep :lol:

i also remember posting almost the exact same post in the same topic without knowing almost a year apart from one another :lol:

lol, when i started there was no tutorial

no fatigue

r2hs werent on the game

rune battle axes were 800k

i remember training controlled at those gobs just south of dark wizards, by members gate

my mate bet me that i couldnt get from combat level 35-37 in one DAY.

hahahaha! how wasy is that now? :/

was hard back in the day tho!

and yea, i remember once seeing i needed 25k to up a skill lvl and was like GAH!!!! :XD:

420 happens twice a day, are you up for it?

RSC- 115 98hp

RS2- 116 96hp (hasnt changed)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLr0x_4GEkQ (KO pk vid)