Memories.....

Elimist5000

I thought the Battle axe was best, so you can hold the shield?

I remember also when I started, my friend that had been playing two weeks longer then me, took me to do a quest, it was the one where you had to collect those beads, and you got an ammy of accurasey.

When I went upstairs in the tower to get my reward, the level 26 Dark Wizard or what ever, attacked me, and I died, lost my full bronze.. I was devistated.

I also remember making a high level friend, and hanging out with him for a day, I was amazed at all the places he knew, learning the shortcuts from Draynor to Barb Village, haha, awesome.

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when I went to fight the dragon for the first time I forgot my r2h since I was so intent on stocking up on as much food as possible 8)

r2h against dragon isn't smart, u need anti-dragon sheild or it roasts you for over 60 damage :)

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

• 3 weeks later...

first day, i was trying to figure out how to type to my friend but i couldnt, thought there was a chatbox to click in or something after about 2 hours i got angry and pressed random letters on keyboard, and thats how i found out :P

OR, first could have been a day or 2 before that when andrew was in lumb talking to people

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh, nostalgi...

My first day in RuneScape was very funny, after a few hours ( :lol: ) i've finished the tutorial, and then i started to kill cows... and after a few weeks i thought, hmm why is my prayer so low ( it was 4 ) till i asked my friend, how do u train prayer? He said, u can't train it, u need to be friendly to the rs gods and go to the church :lol: . I was like ok, i went to church, till my rl friend asked what r u doing *? I was like, training prayer, he said u need to bury bones!! :lol: I was like, ok and i started burying, and look now, i'm still 41 :lol: 8)

i thought u started in 2001??

Oh dear, i must be a year too early then :lol:

i remember arguing with you about when you started, u swore it was 2001, now ushot ya self in the foot cos tut island was only started late 2002. not such an old schooler now are we :P

• 5 weeks later...

I started playing in early 2001. My friend told me to play it so I made my character (prince liam) and logged in. My mate from school was talking to me through pm's but I was just trying to chat back to him in public lmao.. I figured it out the next day :oops:

Ahh, nostalgi...

My first day in RuneScape was very funny, after a few hours ( :lol: ) i've finished the tutorial, and then i started to kill cows... and after a few weeks i thought, hmm why is my prayer so low ( it was 4 ) till i asked my friend, how do u train prayer? He said, u can't train it, u need to be friendly to the rs gods and go to the church :lol: . I was like ok, i went to church, till my rl friend asked what r u doing *? I was like, training prayer, he said u need to bury bones!! :lol: I was like, ok and i started burying, and look now, i'm still 41 :lol: 8)

i remember arguing with you about when you started, u swore it was 2001, now ushot ya self in the foot cos tut island was only started late 2002. not such an old schooler now are we :P

I've discovered that i started early 2002, becouse i've set my contact details then, okay i was wrong :wink:

i remember the first time i hit a 10, it was on my black pure in black wizards tower (p2p) when i started that charcter i saw every black pure with r2h so i think i trained 40attack 10def and 1strength, im so sure of it LAMO! then i learnt about prue plated and didnt understand magic gave you comat lvls, or how any cb lvl cals worked so i got magic and got plated, soon to realise that i wasnt a pure plate, i was a inpure plate.

isnt it funny how when you first started playing you had so much fun because you didnt udnerstand theame fully? and once you learnt how everything worked, you lvled about 100 times faster but it somehow lost intrest, the game got old after that stage, thats where pking comes in to keep me addicted for years to come :D rsc was dead to me back in late 2002, pking was the true game

when I went to fight the dragon for the first time I forgot my r2h since I was so intent on stocking up on as much food as possible 8)

r2h against dragon isn't smart, u need anti-dragon sheild or it roasts you for over 60 damage :)

ow yeh, i learned that the hard way the first time, i took a black square instead :lol:

I rememer when I first started I met this girl we were both lvl 3 and she gave me a bronze square and I tought it was so unique at the time... hahaha... As I grew I joined the Runite Clan and it was an anti pker clan :P (we protected miners in the coal field by the castle from pkers)

I died sooo many times just for people to save a load of coal, i look back and smile because i miss those days. :(

As time went on i began playing on a high lvl char and became enemies with so many people that hate me to this day lol, needless to say i was bannedo nthat origional char and now im still playing, but for some reason it is just not the same as it would be playing on that first char.

I am sure people like joe and meet know what i am talking about and the rest of you who have been banned for [bleep]ed up reasons.

FYI

Baine was my first char.... now watch the flames come lol

• 2 weeks later...

prolly the worst memory was when i got def 2 on i karm i :P

i think i went a lil bit crazy:P

but the best memories came whit low archer...

the real owner.

those where the pking days xD

combat lvl 119+5

str 99/99 , attack 99/99 , hp 99/99 , range 97/99

When i first started, there was no tutorial. The first thing i did was walk over, near the cows in Lumby. I was getting killed, but i had no idea what was going on, and i obviously died. I then spent the next 2 or 3 weeks in lumby, exclusively killing cows and goblins. It was then that the wilderness was introduced, and i was safe in the normal world.

I then discovered how big the world was, when one of my friends who had played for a long time took me to varrock, then RS really began for me.

I remember getting excited on buying my addy plate (it was 40k back in the day), getting excited on seeing the first rune large, seeing the first rune plate, seeing the first rune square, and see the first lvl 100 (quanton?? or however you spell it).

• 1 month later...

I think it was, when i get my first kill...and that guy dropped 17k, So i felt soooooo rich and was so happy! :D Theres lots of others too :P Never gonna feel same kind of happy times on RS..Because that stupid RS2 ...hate it, It shouldnt never came out! :evil:

i remember when i made my char and i was wandering around by the black knight fortress and found iron plate i was so damn happy... then walked into the wildy and died....

or buying a mith dagger with the cash i got from killin goblins and the dagger respawn in lumby lol...

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

• 4 weeks later...

Ahh, nostalgi...

u liar, tutorials started in like 03

Ahh, nostalgi...

they didnt start in 2003 they started in 2001 i remember because thats when i started

Dragon drops - 2

visage drops- 1

barrow drops - 5

Ahh, nostalgi...

they didnt start in 2003 they started in 2001 i remember because thats when i started

tut island started in 02 or 03 NOT 01 thast when i started

~bmms

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+

Ahh, nostalgi...

~bmms

Tutorial island came out 03. I'm 100 % sure :)

Ahh, nostalgi...

~bmms

Tutorial island came out 03. I'm 100 % sure :)

Yep, indeed

Adelais.jpeg

i remeber mining at the mine south east of varock, getting a full load of copper and tin and then walking to lumberage to smelt it, then walking back to varock to smith it into daggers and short swords to sell to the sword shop there. Also my friend found that u could collect iron daggers in the lil hut in lumberage and sell to the sword shop for more money than general store. LOL then my other friend thought that the only way to make money was the banana collectign thing on karmaja. Hahah he spent hours there. i remember i saw my first r2h, it was at the black knights castle where u could train with protect from monsters because of the alter. This guy had one and he showed me in trade. He told me they were 1.2mil. That was even more exciting than seeing my first whip in rs2. I also remember losing my first r2h when they were still worth 200k

:( . so much stuff to remember, i think i might go bak to rsc. i started in jan 2002, and there were no tutorials and u had to start as a class, i think i was just the warrior. because they were the strongest melee at the start.

Jimmy+Kak.png

currently smithing