fake rs updates

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow....did you copy paste these from the runescape fourms. Because i have seen these same ones there to.

x2

*cough* i Clearly stated in the first post that they weren't mine, i copied them from my last clan board, it is copied from there and not from the runescape forums (i never browse them anyways)

ashmsig1uq.png

overseerlp5.png

R.I.P. Shiva and Steve

Dear runescapers,

Paul and I have decided that after reading the fourms, we will make a new random event! A genie will appear and give u a paper which u have to fill out with what you want for the new update and in a few decades itll come true! We also added spoons and forks for members! also 100000000000000000000000000000 kalphite queen and infinity king black dragons in all the non member world to force them to become members due to the sudden drop in members! :twisted:

thank you!

andrew the pwnzor!

blootk8.jpg

Ex-Runescaper

Dear scaper,

We had some complainings about the current armor.

The best armor is still Barrows, wich requires 70 Defense.

We are aware that much people have 70+ Defense,

that's why we have introduced a new armor.

It can be bought in Varrock for a fair prace and it requires 100 Defense.

Tough we are still trying to figure out how to pass the 99 Defense-limit.

We, from the Jagex-staff, hope you'll like the new armors and stop complaining about better armor.

Have fun.

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

RoFlMaO!1!!1!1!!@!@!@1!@!one!@1@1@!@121212

Over 1 million accounts banned!

We would like to thank a few RuneScape players, Hell Peon, and Idjr, both level 3, on detecting the bug. There was a huge confusion, and apparently players were able to attack eachother in the wilderness! Our staff are working to fix this problem A.S.A.P. People have been abusing this bug ever since, thanks to the player above, we can fix this bug immediately.

Anyone who has ever killed someone in the wilderness has been banned until further notice. In the mean time, do not attack anyone in the wilderness, as it is against the rules, please refer to the Code Of Conduct if you have any questions.

-Andrew

• 3 weeks later...

Cars!

Goodday Runescapians,

Paul and I have decided to get rid of the midevil stuff and replace it with cars! All people lvl 53 and below are banned because of them being NOOBS! Noobish111 is the only one who is not going to get banned. The reason he isnt is because he has never broken a rule!

Thanks

Noobis- I mean Andrew

blootk8.jpg

Ex-Runescaper

"New summoning spells!

Thank you all RS players! Thanks to you, we have collected enough money to purchase Pokemon from Nintendo! They also sold it to us for a low price because they said something about it being unpopular. Anyway, you may now summon 150 new Pokemon with the new spells you have!

These spells took up too much memory for us, sowe decided to remove all Ancient magics, teleport spells, and alchemy spells, as these were the ones being used most frequently.

Finally, we didn't bother hiring a translator because it was too expensive.

Enjoy your new Japanese spells!

Happy Gaming!

Another one:

This is the moment you've been waiting for!

Due to the low number of monsters and hard accessibilityy of high level monsters, there will be 8 bronze, iron, or steel dragons outside every bank and general store. You are guarenteed to go right into combat! These dragons have special prayer that turn all your food into rotten food and drain your prayer and use Protect from Mage/Melee/Rage. Also, dragonfire shields are anti-dragonfire potions will have no effect!

Happy Gaming!

Another one:

Dear Players,

Due to many complaints from rangers that they are underpowered, we have added in new ranger weapons, guns!

These guns can be bought for 1gp at Lowe's archery store in Varrock and require no ammo.

They give a +10000000 bonus to ranged attack. In testing the mods have been able to 1 hit the Kalphite Queen!

Also, now all melee armour gives -205 range def.

We hope these updates will make rangers able to compete with the other classes again.

Happy Gaming!

Another one:

POH!

Yes, rejoice Runescape players because the long awaited player owned houses are finally here! Due to the huge number of whiners saying "omgzorz 1 w4nt p0H!!1!!" we have worked day and night to release it! New houses can be bought for 100k in Varrock, Falador or Ardougne.

Note: Due to the immense rush to bring these out you may experience a few bugs. For example, no trees/fishing spots/rocks etc may be added to your house. Also, whenever you say the letter "e" you will be teleported to your house. On opening the door of your house, all your most valuable items in your bank will go to your inventory, you will be skulled and 2 KQs will appear in front of you. We hope to fix these bugs sometime in the next few years.

Happy Gaming!

Another one:

Dear all RuneScape players. Today, we had had to ban all of our members for abusing an extremely common bug. This bug started your combat level at 3 instead of 1. We hope that all of our members learn from this, and remember to use the report bug abuse button.

Happy Gaming,

RuneScape Staff

On the main page: Number of people playing: 0" i havent made these but i think they are funny

lol your on crack irl, it made me laugh tho lol

RuneScape is a drug with the street value of 2gp.

June 14

Dear our many eyesored players!

We have finally done it! We realease the new and improved player owned houses. You can now make a whopping 3 1/2 rooms, and servants now take over 40 minutes to do a single bank run! Also, player owned houses portals have all been moved into the wilderness, and the "Teleport to house" spell teleports you 20 levels higher in the wilderness then your house is! Next up, we have decided that our players should be able to make their own planks. So at 99 fletching, you get a 1gp discount on all planks! And when you put an item in your player owned house, another player can take it!

We hope these updates bring you lots of fun, and a full guide on player owned houses can be found in our Knowledge Database!

*On a side note, varrock, Faladar, Draynor, and all other f2p tows have been removed from f2p except Lumbridge!

From your favorite editer,

Andrew

Hows that :P

brandonssx.png

• 1 year later...

[hide]

"New summoning spells!

Thank you all RS players! Thanks to you, we have collected enough money to purchase Pokemon from Nintendo! They also sold it to us for a low price because they said something about it being unpopular. Anyway, you may now summon 150 new Pokemon with the new spells you have!

These spells took up too much memory for us, sowe decided to remove all Ancient magics, teleport spells, and alchemy spells, as these were the ones being used most frequently.

Finally, we didn't bother hiring a translator because it was too expensive.

Enjoy your new Japanese spells!

Happy Gaming!

Another one:

This is the moment you've been waiting for!

Due to the low number of monsters and hard accessibilityy of high level monsters, there will be 8 bronze, iron, or steel dragons outside every bank and general store. You are guarenteed to go right into combat! These dragons have special prayer that turn all your food into rotten food and drain your prayer and use Protect from Mage/Melee/Rage. Also, dragonfire shields are anti-dragonfire potions will have no effect!

Happy Gaming!

Another one:

Dear Players,

Due to many complaints from rangers that they are underpowered, we have added in new ranger weapons, guns!

These guns can be bought for 1gp at Lowe's archery store in Varrock and require no ammo.

They give a +10000000 bonus to ranged attack. In testing the mods have been able to 1 hit the Kalphite Queen!

Also, now all melee armour gives -205 range def.

We hope these updates will make rangers able to compete with the other classes again.

Happy Gaming!

Another one:

POH!

Yes, rejoice Runescape players because the long awaited player owned houses are finally here! Due to the huge number of whiners saying "omgzorz 1 w4nt p0H!!1!!" we have worked day and night to release it! New houses can be bought for 100k in Varrock, Falador or Ardougne.

Note: Due to the immense rush to bring these out you may experience a few bugs. For example, no trees/fishing spots/rocks etc may be added to your house. Also, whenever you say the letter "e" you will be teleported to your house. On opening the door of your house, all your most valuable items in your bank will go to your inventory, you will be skulled and 2 KQs will appear in front of you. We hope to fix these bugs sometime in the next few years.

Happy Gaming!

Another one:

Dear all RuneScape players. Today, we had had to ban all of our members for abusing an extremely common bug. This bug started your combat level at 3 instead of 1. We hope that all of our members learn from this, and remember to use the report bug abuse button.

Happy Gaming,

RuneScape Staff

On the main page: Number of people playing: 0" i havent made these but i think they are funny

[/hide]

Rofl @ the last one

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Even though this post is like 2 years old, I couldn't help but reply. :lol:

The funny thing is, if you posted the updates of the past 2 months 2 years ago you'd probably get similar responses :lol: Seriously, imagine telling someone that staking would be taken out and the wilderness completely changed.

Oh and

XD