Cannon Noob Day from a level 116.

lol...once a noob, always a noob, but hey bro, the game is getting so many "add-ons", that if I'm away for a while or don't follow though an update I have no idea what is happening... but yeah, noobish is still an endearing quality :lol: :lol:

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol...once a noob, always a noob, but hey bro, the game is getting so many "add-ons", that if I'm away for a while or don't follow though an update I have no idea what is happening... but yeah, noobish is still an endearing quality :lol: :lol:

Tell me about it... I just got back from liek a 4 month break from RS and I don't know what the hells happened!!

Hey you! What nasty cat dragged YOU in here? Never see you online anymore, you must have deleted the noob. :P

You know, every time I see you... I want a cold beer. lol

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

I also did something brilliant the other day.

I was doing some iron dragons classic style: Monks robe, fire potions, fire shield, prayer on, loaded with prayer pots.

Then I saw someone mage the iron dragons.

I thought, I can do that too.

When I was at the bank I also decided to take my magic shortbow. That would be my downfall.

I first tried maging with my firebreath shield on and fire potion. Workds brilliantly.

Then I think; why not try ranging. I am still on fire breath potion after all.

My god, my arrows really hit that iron dragon. WHOOOAAH..cool!!!

But then I get hit by the Dragon's breath..

What is going on here?

I take more fire breath potion to make sure.

The dragon keeps hitting me...

I decide to teleport out...

I try to press the ardougne teleport button. Hmm..I don't seem to be able to click on it.

I am back in lumbridge.

Just lost glory ammy, ROW, 800 Chaos, 600 Deaths, 5k fire, magic bow, arrows, some other cabbage and some loot from the iron dragons I killed so far with maging.

I never seem to be able to click on a teleport when it really matters.

Lol, thats a bummer dude. I've been there though. Actually there was a time when you could range without the shield, as mage-prayer stopped the fireballs.

Imagine my surprise when the most recent update changed that. I died there too. Lost about the same stuff. Ah, the memories. lol

Tip: Have a panic button. Something in your inventory that takes one click to tele. Since Inventory page is usually up, its just one click, and its very hard to miss. Like a green ecto vial, or an enchanted lyre, enchanted elf crystal.... something you can click and bail in a panic. Sorry about the tele bug. I double click now in emergencies. Sometimes the click doesn't register.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

Good advice, and you would think I would learn from these experiences, but I don't seem to.

I was doing the end boss in monkey madness once with melee. And guess what? I didn't bring any tele runes. When I took my glory off I noticed it had no charges left.

So I died there too (came back as a ranger, killed it within a minute without loss of any health).

I think I die stupidly or in panic at least once a month.

Good advice, and you would think I would learn from these experiences, but I don't seem to.

I was doing the end boss in monkey madness once with melee. And guess what? I didn't bring any tele runes. When I took my glory off I noticed it had no charges left.

So I died there too (came back as a ranger, killed it within a minute without loss of any health).

I think I die stupidly or in panic at least once a month.

I actually had to suicide on that quest. Same thing, stuck there without a tele. I rather'd kill myself than walk back. lol. I dropped some decent stuff to do that. hehe.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

You could probably trade tons of ur money for a mouse that prevents noob clicks, like 1 blue mask for green mask. A message pops up and says the mouse is taking over!!!!!!!!! it does fantastic and u make 5 mill by the end of the day, and ur mouse did it for you! Thats the kind of cash u could save by spending that much cash :)

ive done worse...

try brining full rune, glory d long etc + cannon + 2000 c balls into ogre cave and turn on the cannon... :cry:

i got 2 hit by the ogre shamans lol

~was lucky enough to get cannon back, but lost everything else

"Congratulations, you are doing well."

"You are now assigned to kill 164 Kalphites".

I don't recall reading ... how did the assignment go? Did the cannon help? How many cannonballs did you use?

Curious minds want to know ...

Flint1314

Rendertin.png

Small_Pi.png

"Congratulations, you are doing well."

"You are now assigned to kill 164 Kalphites".

I don't recall reading ... how did the assignment go? Did the cannon help? How many cannonballs did you use?

Curious minds want to know ...

Flint1314

Due to the multi attack and the power of the cannon balls, it helps immensely.

The first time it was a rush... the xp was FANTASTIC. The assignment was done in a time warped kind of quickness.

And that was nothing compared to the Dagonoth assignments. Thats actually so good, its dangerous. You have that cannon firing max speed at 20 targets, all attacking you at once.

Trying to keep up with eating, collecting all the hi level seeds they drop, and keeping the cannon loaded, its a wild ride. You can burn through 1000 cannonballs in 15 minutes there, I'd bet.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

lol i hav days lyk that too nofin goes my way, lyk u walk 2 da same spot 5 times and always go bac cause u 4got somefin i h8 that.... :oops:

-= weasel =- rsname: moosewalker ~ top 10000 player :D

newscape300x50qz7.giffull qp - always willing to chat add me...

• 3 months later...

im sorry but i just have to do this:

aaaaaaaahahahahahahah aaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahah aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahah aaaaahahahahah

*wipes tear from eye* that story had me rolling on the floor laughin best thing ive read all month you may of wasted 650k but at least you got a funny story out of it

seriously that was classical also you can buy the entire cannon from 1 guy (forgotten who) for 750k which is cheaper than buying the parts seperate and prevents you from accidently buying 5 of 1 part

ahahaha IMA A IDIOT

cant argue there mate
Real world? *looks around confuzzled* Real world?!? :ohnoes:

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

have now quit rs :-( (but i still browse these forums :-)

Good work bumping up a completely anchient topic :? again...

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

Old doesnt always have to mean the same as dead. It's been a while since I read this one, but I remember it as a very funny story, well worth reading.

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

Old doesnt always have to mean the same as dead. It's been a while since I read this one, but I remember it as a very funny story, well worth reading.

True, true, but isn't there rules against bumping really old topics?

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

im sorry but i just have to do this:

aaaaaaaahahahahahahah aaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahah aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahah aaaaahahahahah

*wipes tear from eye* that story had me rolling on the floor laughin best thing ive read all month you may of wasted 650k but at least you got a funny story out of it

seriously that was classical also you can buy the entire cannon from 1 guy (forgotten who) for 750k which is cheaper than buying the parts seperate and prevents you from accidently buying 5 of 1 part

dont bumb old topics...

(dont know sure if 3 months is already to old... srry if itsnt)

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined