What do you want for christmas/hanukkah?

saif

Also, this would be great for me considering i'm building up my own viynl collection, and have to use a crappy old yet retro record player.

However, this one has a USB and it's convenient as I spend 99% of my life on my PC.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Numark-USB-TURNTABLE-AUDIO-INTERFACE/dp/B000G3FNVM/ref=pd_cp_ce_3?pf_rd_p=136153791&pf_rd_s=center-41&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B000KPQ7U2&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=0005N7EG4GP2R8BK8W7A

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just Want my own Damn Computer. sharing with a 15yo sister is litterally a nightmare, you get screamed at if you change the grpahical settings around -.- you'd think at 18 you'd have your own, not me.

other then that, Some sort of Wii game, and perhaps few clothes. if not alot of money and i'll buy it myself. ::'

I had to buy my own comp before I had one to myself. Mine only cost $200 and it is reletivly good. It's good enough anyway.

Also, this would be great for me considering i'm building up my own viynl collection, and have to use a crappy old yet retro record player.

However, this one has a USB and it's convenient as I spend 99% of my life on my PC.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Numark-USB-TURNTABLE-AUDIO-INTERFACE/dp/B000G3FNVM/ref=pd_cp_ce_3?pf_rd_p=136153791&pf_rd_s=center-41&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B000KPQ7U2&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=0005N7EG4GP2R8BK8W7A

Noooooooooooooonononononononono.

You don't want that one. My friend had it, and it'll ruin most records. The needle is terrible.

I want a retro one. ::'

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

A martin acoustic-electric

A Line6 pedal board

MindStorms NXT

A wii w/ SSBB and Force unleashed

A round-trip ticket from Honolulu, HI, to Olympia, WA for 3 weeks

On yea, and a 80 gig iTouch (One of the new ones)

Ha, unless you buy those yourself, don't be expecting that Hawaii trip and iTouch...

A Line6 pedal board

MindStorms NXT

Ha, unless you buy those yourself, don't be expecting that Hawaii trip and iTouch...

grenne lives in Hawaii. lol

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

A Line6 pedal board

MindStorms NXT

grenne lives in Hawaii. lol

:o naice 5grand usd + list :o

Saifzman.png

I want a dell xps 630

site

Why don't you build one yourself? Or even pay a computer shop to put it together for you, you'd still save money.

Anyways, maybe Mein Kampf in addition to the psu i wish for.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

To be honest, I don't want anything. Christmas isn't about what you get. It is now a holiday built around money thanks to a certain culture.

Everyone KNOWS It's not about what you get. The presents are a side attraction. That doesn't mean you can't enjoy it. It should still be more religious though.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

To be honest, I don't want anything. Christmas isn't about what you get. It is now a holiday built around money thanks to a certain culture.

Everyone KNOWS It's not about what you get. The presents are a side attraction. That doesn't mean you can't enjoy it. It should still be more religious though.

If you were referring to christianity, Jesus wasn't born anywhere near December 25th. The winter time from November to January has been a time of celebration in countless cultures even during pagan times, it has little to do with religion and more with spending time together and socializing.

I still agree with dizzle that even though some people find the materialism around modern holidays disgusting, that means you can't enjoy some of it. I'm certainly not turning away christmas cards and token gifts from my friends. I view it as a sign of respect and friendship they even bothered to send something. There's nothing bad about giving or recieving gifts itself.

Everyone KNOWS^thinks It's not about what you get. The presents are a side ^the main attraction.

I went through and edited your quote so it reflects todays world (in a certain country).

I won't even start talking about the religous aspect, (some)* people in this forum can't handle it.

I am just tired of people changing things. Why can't we keep the orginality of anything?

Everyone I know always talks about what they GET. They never mention anything about giving. I will edit this tomarrow morning. Had a very long day ....12 hours at school 6 hours at work.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Everyone I know always talks about what they GET. They never mention anything about giving. I will edit this tomarrow morning. Had a very long day ....12 hours at school 6 hours at work.

Maybe you're associating with immature people then. Somebody's still got to give those presents that somebody else gets? It's not just the parents and cousins... [True] friends also give gifts to each other.