What do you want for christmas/hanukkah?

saif

I-Pod chromatic. (Black)

BUT: Ive caught my mother multiple times wrapping just one gift... I sould be surpirsed this christmas.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(I'm not trying to start an argument or anything, I'm just getting tired of people saying stuff like "Jesus wasn't born on December 25, don't celebrate that!")

Jesus wasn't born in December,though I think it was June-ish.They "moved" it to December because thats when Jews had Hanukkah anyway.

I think.Its foggy,my memory.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

A laptop. Failing that an mp3 player of some sort, preferably one without Apple's logo on it.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

video camera, will almost def be getting one, unless mum comes up with her 'great' last second discoveries which she has, thankfully, seemed to have stopped, but knowing her it could pop up the worst possible moment (I would rather get a new desktop, custom built, that I would pay off later but mum says with the current ecconomic difficulties, plus the fact that we just moved, that I will just have to save up and get one later -.- )

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I want some money for a drumset. i don't think we'll be able to afford a whole drumset for Christmas.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

What is up with people and their strange need for Ipods. Seriously whats wrong with a normal mp3 player?

To be honest they look pretty ugly and huge, the nano and shuffle are pretty good though.

A Zen media player is much cheaper, looks more professional IMO, and also plays videos. It also costs less than iPod and it's costly alternatives that have visual playback.

I don't have either one; I got a sandisk 2gb clip. It's inexpensive (about 50 bucks) and plays MP3's just fine. As you can see it's also compact. You can also clip it to your belt or shirt, etc.. Could definitely recommend it to anyone.

[hide=]sandisk-sansa-clip-01.jpg[/hide]

I think ipods are rather attractive. Worth the high price? Not really.

I want new bookshelf speakers for christmas. Right now I'm looking at these, but I haven't really decided yet. Any suggestions for a good pair of bookshelf speakers prefably being able to handle more than 110 watts?

I don't know what I want. I read this topic hoping for some ideas, but nothing piqued my interest. I have an old mp3 player, it works, it's fine. I have a phone, it works, it's fine. None of the new games consoles have any games that make me really excited. I don't travel enough to want to play a hand-held console. None of the new movies out on DVD interest me.

Anyone got any really original ideas?

For it is the greyness of dusk that reigns.

The time when the living and the dead exist as one.

Learn to play an instrument?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I want a tv, but im not going to get one. I also want a sweet desk, which i think i'll be getting along with a new bed and the usual clothes + money

Oh, i also hope my 360 comes back from repair before break starts :)

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

What is up with people and their strange need for Ipods. Seriously whats wrong with a normal mp3 player?

Brand recognition.

All I want for Christmas is money for RuneScape (and beer!) \'

Not always, the one reason I love my iPod, isbecause Itunes has such a massive selection. It's so much easier to use, and has more music than any other thing I could find. Also,

[hide=Epicness]apple-ipod-nano-video.jpg[/hide]

The screen it uses is so clear when you watch a video, it's absolutely amazing. Also, because Apple IS a brand name, there's so many millions of gadgets out there, while a Zune is cheaper, and has an unimaginably huge amount of memory, I could never find gadgets for it, like my ihome 4, so I got the iPod.

[hide=Ihome]ih4.jpg[/hide]

This iHome is a godsend. It's amazingly user friendly.

And I just got way off topic.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Not always, the one reason I love my iPod, isbecause Itunes has such a massive selection. It's so much easier to use, and has more music than any other thing I could find. Also,

it's nice that you're doing that, but not everybody enjoys renting music. Believe me when I say that iTunes isn't a "massive selection" compared to other sources.

The screen it uses is so clear when you watch a video, it's absolutely amazing. Also, because Apple IS a brand name, there's so many millions of gadgets out there, while a Zune is cheaper, and has an unimaginably huge amount of memory, I could never find gadgets for it, like my ihome 4, so I got the iPod.

What's the point of this? You don't need a million gadgets with a portable mp3 player. Besides, if you're at home you really listen through that crap? Get a proper audio system dude.

And Apple doesn't have special LCD on their players. For example, iRiver uses AMOLED on their mp3 players. Archos has players with resolution twice that of iPods

But it's alright. That's how Apple markets their products. They take a normal feature, release it on their product with enough hype and boom, people flock to them. Those people who brag about the iTouch? Yeah, iRiver, Cowon and Archos already did touchscreen long before Apple did. But since the Touch came out, of course it's a brilliant innovation.

it's nice that you're doing that, but not everybody enjoys renting music. Believe me when I say that iTunes isn't a "massive selection" compared to other sources.

What's the point of this? You don't need a million gadgets with a portable mp3 player. Besides, if you're at home you really listen through that crap? Get a proper audio system dude.

And Apple doesn't have special LCD on their players. For example, iRiver uses AMOLED on their mp3 players. Archos has players with resolution twice that of iPods

But it's alright. That's how Apple markets their products. They take a normal feature, release it on their product with enough hype and boom, people flock to them. Those people who brag about the iTouch? Yeah, iRiver, Cowon and Archos already did touchscreen long before Apple did. But since the Touch came out, of course it's a brilliant innovation.

ewwww..... touchscreen.... can't stand them, I see no point, they take me longer, especially dialling and chatting (used my friends iPhone and my sister's LG VIEWTY

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!