What do you want for christmas/hanukkah?

saif

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably a Nintendo DS, microSD chip, and a datachip so I can turn my DS into a media center of sorts.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Either a new psp (because mine broke), or a nintendo ds & chrono trigger. It's a hard choice and I want both. I want both eventually, but it's hard to choose which one I want first.

A record player and a start to a vinyl collection.

Mmmm.

http://www.vinyltap.co.uk/ 8-) Over 100k vinyl recordings in stock.. Has known ones like Johnny Cash etc., and a ton of artists who are relatively unknown

Awwwwwwwwwwesome.

And I agree with you that giving gifts is the best part. It sucks to be my age, though. I can't afford nice gifts, even though I have great ideas :P

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

A record player and a start to a vinyl collection.

Mmmm.

http://www.vinyltap.co.uk/ 8-) Over 100k vinyl recordings in stock.. Has known ones like Johnny Cash etc., and a ton of artists who are relatively unknown

Awwwwwwwwwwesome.

And I agree with you that giving gifts is the best part. It sucks to be my age, though. I can't afford nice gifts, even though I have great ideas :P

Just make'em. I don't even have the money for the supplies so i'll improvise on the day.

lampost_sig_stark.png

I just Want my own Damn Computer. sharing with a 15yo sister is litterally a nightmare, you get screamed at if you change the grpahical settings around -.- you'd think at 18 you'd have your own, not me.

other then that, Some sort of Wii game, and perhaps few clothes. if not alot of money and i'll buy it myself. ::'

Popoto.~<3

I just Want my own Damn Computer. sharing with a 15yo sister is litterally a nightmare, you get screamed at if you change the grpahical settings around -.- you'd think at 18 you'd have your own, not me.

Tough break man. I've had my own computer since I was 12 years old (currently 18).

All I want for Christmas is a little money from relatives to keep me going. Other than that there are very few material objects I want and what I do want is too expensive to ask for (vehicle, tv, that sort of stuff).

I want a Super Nintendo with all the great games I had cause my brother lent all my stuff to his friend and apparently he "broke" it and he can't contact him anymore.

That or the said friend, tied to a chair (for punching, nothing more).

hiccup.png

Nothing. Im not celebrating christmas or hanukkah or anything similar this year.

A bf would be good though ;)

lol go sit on santa's lap at the mall :)

You forgot to add sinterklaas / saint nicholas :shame: :D

what do you mean? can anybody verify these holidays (or w/e they are)

Saifzman.png

Probably going to pre-order Lord of the Rings: Conquest (PC), maybe get some other games. Who knows.

Spoiled myself enough this year already, don't really want anything else.

I want that, a cowon d2, and some laptop ram.

(Although I'd really like to start getting together some of the parts for my new build)

oh and on the non-electronic side I want slippers and a new hoodie :P

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

Well my birthday (big 18th) is a week from today and hanukkah is slightly after that, so heres my combined list:

-a new verizon cell phone (any suggestions on what type? i want really good service)

-An ipod nano

-a Snowboard (probably burton, but an suggestions on a good board?)

-snowboarding gloves

-guitar hero world tour (combined gift for me and my bro's)

possibly some nice headphones for my ipod but that would be pushing it