I CHANGED MY SIG (finaly?). Still pixel...

The_Jeppoz

It just seems to me like you didnt post to get constructive criticisms at all. You posted because you know that people think you are good and would praise you. As soon as i pick up on some details you go on about how my "capability to relate to arts is limited" thats very low dude.

Im nothing like the guy looking for little mistakes and errors, i was simply telling you what you could do to improve it. The first thing that crossed my mind when i saw it was that the mouth was all wrong. I found images to help you too. It wasnt a stupid flame.

I actually liked the sig when i first posted but your attitude to criticism leaves a lot to be desired. Maybe i didnt phrase my original post well but my point still stands.

As soon as theres a TJ sig or MXM everyone is like "omg sweet!!!!11;?}# 10/10" and doesnt provide any CC. A piece is NEVER perfect and advice should be welcome no matter your own skill level. It annoys me that so many people have no respect for the learners and praise the "famous" artists without taking into account the piece. Just remember what your first sig looked like TJ...

I dont want to fall out with anyone over this so i'm going to step back because i dont want to take over your thread. Good luck with your next piece. :)

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

It just seems to me like you didnt post to get constructive criticisms at all. You posted because you know that people think you are good and would praise you. As soon as i pick up on some details you go on about how my "capability to relate to arts is limited" thats very low dude.

Im nothing like the guy looking for little mistakes and errors, i was simply telling you what you could do to improve it. The first thing that crossed my mind when i saw it was that the mouth was all wrong. I found images to help you too. It wasnt a stupid flame.

I actually liked the sig when i first posted but your attitude to criticism leaves a lot to be desired. Maybe i didnt phrase my original post well but my point still stands.

As soon as theres a TJ sig or MXM everyone is like "omg sweet!!!!11;?}# 10/10" and doesnt provide any CC. A piece is NEVER perfect and advice should be welcome no matter your own skill level. It annoys me that so many people have no respect for the learners and praise the "famous" artists without taking into account the piece. Just remember what your first sig looked like TJ...

I dont want to fall out with anyone over this so i'm going to step back because i dont want to take over your thread. Good luck with your next piece. :)

It just seems to me that you miss a couple things. First of all i don't think there's a single sig i posted here as finished, that hasn't been changed by me after the CC's. Not a single one. I take into great consideration CCs since they help to fix the things, and those usualy are the smallest details. But the problem here is not the things you pointed out (correct, no doubt, and i'll fix those,thx) but the way you did, your attitude. I see no point in keeping on all this "As soon as theres a TJ sig or MXM everyone is like "omg sweet!!!!11;?}# 10/10" and doesnt provide any CC" cause it's not true and not respectful for the other ppl that posted here. Again this sig wasn't ment to be a graphical one and i didn't expect some graphical CC from the watchers, cause personaly that would have been marginal. You wanna leave your in-depht graphic CC on a concept sig making it look as the main thing on earth? thanks, cc recorded...will fix the flaws, but don't diss those who don't. That's just all i'm about, even concerning the "art" statement. It's all about your attitude, not how you actualy are. Just my 2 cents at least. On the other hand i realy don't get that other flame towards ppl in these boards accused to be rude against learners. Troublemakers act the same with any1 around here...but a lot of ppl do actualy try to help beginners. About me i personaly started when kinda no1 was making pixel sigs, so i had to find my own way even cause most of the audience wasn't that used to pixels and it was kinda harder to get good CCs. I think i came out decently anyway.

If a piece of art is good I will say so, regardless of who made it, if I can see CC, I will give it, unless asked (TJ did not ask for CC) I won't look for faults, only the ones I see (as that is what other veiwers would notice).

This is a good peice, I love the idea behind it, the mountains do stick out a bit, but good job.

K, well I guess my other post might ahve been a little too short, didn't provide much info on the sig so...

Nice that it's a change from your other sigs that, although look nice, must be very time-consuming and all. Simplistic and larger pictures, I liked it 'as a change', but I have to say it isn't an "awesome" sig (which I'm sure you yourself know, as you probably wern't trying to make one).

Something I also noticed i that the outlines on the mountains stick out when you are viewing the background alone. Maybe use a lighter black, or darker shade or something, not sure.

:)

Who wuda thought that he could fit into that armour :D , I love Southpark and its nice to know you like it too. 10/10, it looks like the cartoon so theres nothing much to say without telling the creators of Southpark to improve their graphics :o . Keep up the good work.

atb ~ Ter

vistame09copyhr8.png

nice work dude, i used to be a huge south park fan, and graphically its nice to look at, though as i think mentioned before, its not what the characters look liek in the show, but u say it wasnt meant to look like that

grats man 8.5

on another note, it seems to me like the ratings people give on these boards, are incredibly high to what you used to get

10/10 used to be an honor, as it resembles perfection, now they seem to be easy to achieve, as im sure TJ is aware, thats not perfection

i am in much love with cartman... i love the show... the movie... baseketball... all the stuff those guys do... beautiful... but the mouth thing was already covered and most of it was by the 3rd page... so just like to congradulate you with my wonderful spelling and tell you it looks great

Nice siggg! =)

I didn't know they had south park in Italy...

Never watched it before, got no cable here haha. I like family guy though!

[sig inserted here....in few days]

Dam I love that, saw it on another post but didn't see this one and I couldn't be bothered to pm lol. South Park Owns

Not as much as family guy

deadforumslol.png

Ok I think most of the first people who were rating it 10/10 was on creativity. It's a really clever idea how you took two totally different things (South Park and Runescape) and combined them. I guess some people can't help but point out every little "flaw" in a Runescape forum signature. Anyway, I give it a 10/10 on creativity by far and as you can see I don't come here very often. Because of this, I don't really know who the "top notch" siggy guys are around tipit, but this one is really cool. Very very nice.

I've seen south park in spanish, french, and english, but italian, THAT must be interesting. :)

Cool siggy, I once made something similar... with kenny ironically wearing a phat... and getting decapitated by a scythe...

Oh mio dio, amazzaron(sp?) a Kenny?

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

I've seen south park in spanish, french, and english, but italian, THAT must be interesting. :)

Cool siggy, I once made something similar... with kenny ironically wearing a phat... and getting decapitated by a scythe...

Oh mio dio, amazzaron(sp?) a Kenny?

They say :

"Oh mio Dio, hanno ucciso Kenny ! Brutti Bastardi !"

Poor Kenny 8)

sweet man loving the animation :D

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.