Relleka Diary: Thoughs on tasks and rewards

Demoli

Huh? a Relleka diary?

Looks like I need to reread the bts. ¬_¬

Edit: Ooh yes I see. I'm thinking it might be boots, helm of some sorts, platelegs, or a sheild.Look at the old rewards. Gloves, platebodies, and rings.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Relekka Achievement Diary Example tasks:

*Kill a Dagannoth King

*Enter the Dagannoth King's Lair

*Kill a Rock Lobster

*Kill a Rock Crab

*Kill a Wallasalki

*Run through Waterbirth Dungeon

*Use Lunar to teleport to Waterbirth Island

*Make a piece of Rockshell armour by speaking to Skulgrimen with the required materials

*Make a piece of Spined armour by speaking to Sigli the hunter with the required materials

*Make a piece of Skeletal armour by speaking to Peer the Seer with the required materials

*Change the color of your shoes

*Steal from the fish stall

*Smith an adamant square shield on the anvil in the house with the forge

*Smith an adamant bar in the forge

*Change your Fremennik Name

*Create an emerald lantern and give it to Baba Yaga on lunar isle

*Kill an ice troll grunt

*Mine a rune ore from the vein north of Neitiznot

*Get your jester outfit and dance in the Troll King's Lair

*Reclaim your seal of passage from Brundt the Chieftain

*Make another enchanted lyre

*Reclaim your pet rock

*Switch to lunar

*Use an astral tab to teleport to Lunar Isle

*Kill a suqah

*Make some astral runes

*Make 2x astral runes (82 RC :o )

*Make some yak-hide armour

*Recharge your lyre with a Manta ray

*Kill a Kurask

*Use the Narrow Crevice shortcut in the Slayer Dungeon

*Use the [bleep]ed Blades shortcut in the Slayer Dungeon

*Use the fairy ring to the Slayer Dungeon

*Use the slayer's ring to teleport to the Slayer Dungeon

*Kill 100 Dagannoth in the lighthouse

*Kill 100 Rock Crabs

*Collect 15 sand buckets in Relekka sand pit

*Move your house to Relekka

*Go to the top of the lighthouse and use the explore emote

*Talk to the invisible General Khazard near Relekka

*Use an enchanted lyre to teleport to Relekka

Kill one, or all of the daganoth kings. This might make a decent hard task. Even though by most standards its still easy to do.

... whilst wearing a rubber chicken or flowers and you can only kill rex with wind strike? That should inject enough challenge/silliness. Oh right, and for prime... training arrows?

I also can't wait for the diaries to come out and for people to say "I CALED IT SO GUD" :| Always got a kick out of that.

alright. once, there was a family of the dad, Joe, the mom, Sue and the son Jim. one day they were sitting at the breakfast table eating pancakes. the next thing they knew, 3 giant penguins came in and bit their heads off. they died. the end

Why would killing a yak be a easy task when it takes a fairly medium task?

I say it go along the lines as 'kill a yak and make (npc in quest that makes rope) make you a rope!

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

I just really hope this reward makes me actually do my first Achievment Diary. Really, the last few havn't given me enough reason to go off and train levels. There should be a good reward for atleast one of them.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

I just really hope this reward makes me actually do my first Achievment Diary. Really, the last few havn't given me enough reason to go off and train levels. There should be a good reward for atleast one of them.

All of them had good rewards:

Karamja: GLOVES TO TELE TO SHILO(Duradel)

Lumbridge: Ring that gives energy , only ring with a prayer bonus, and teleport to port sarim/draynor farming patch

Varrock: Varrock Plate 3 which has great defenses for it's weight, allows you to smith and smelt faster, and allows you to get multiple ores when mining

Lumbridge: Ring that gives energy , only ring with a prayer bonus, and teleport to port sarim/draynor farming patch

Varrock: Varrock Plate 3 which has great defenses for it's weight, allows you to smith and smelt faster, and allows you to get multiple ores when mining

Contact NPC

Ring is good for skilling, and the prayer bonus is negligible. But not worth the time to do all the tasks.

Defense is useless as there's better things out there. And Mining and Smithing are rarely trained by most, although I suppose that is good for some people. But not worth doing all the tasks for the CHANCE of multiple ores/smithing faster.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Contact NPC

Ring is good for skilling, and the prayer bonus is negligible. But not worth the time to do all the tasks.

Defense is useless as there's better things out there. And Mining and Smithing are rarely trained by most, although I suppose that is good for some people. But not worth doing all the tasks for the CHANCE of multiple ores/smithing faster.

The "chance" for mining/smithing multiple ores/bars at a time is actually pretty good. It generally happens at least 4 or 5 times per load (although, I could still see some people calling that negligible).

All im looking forward to is improved lyres lol, hopefully itll be able to have more than a few charges now.

I just put my house in Relleka. Too much work to recharge lyres. :XD:

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

reward for one difficulty level [not sure which] - an item that allows you to open the waterbirth double doors by yourself

^ god id love that :D

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

The hard tasks you put up seem relatively easy.

I would predict that one of the hard tasks would be to kill a Dagannoth King.

I haven't killed one before, but it would be somewhat of a challenge and fun. ::'

Darkman_X_99.png

Darkman_X_99.png

99 WC - 12/20/08! =D

99 Defence - 6/19/09! 44,012 to reach it!

Aiming for 2000 Total Lvl!

reward for one difficulty level [not sure which] - an item that allows you to open the waterbirth double doors by yourself

fapfapfap

If that was true, I'd never need to interact with another player again. It's all ge and that dude who boats you to waterbirth.

fapfapfap

If that was true, I'd never need to interact with another player again. It's all ge and that dude who boats you to waterbirth.

Lol, waterbirth tele plox.

The hard tasks you put up seem relatively easy.

I would predict that one of the hard tasks would be to kill a Dagannoth King.

I haven't killed one before, but it would be somewhat of a challenge and fun. ::'

well, jagex doesnt seem to understand the meaning of the world high level.

c'mon lets be realistic, do you really think they will tell ir to kill a dk? in the far end they will tel us to kill a rock lobster or a squah or *maybe* one of those ice trolls, but a dk? nah (i would like to though)

I hope some of the hardest tasks are actually hard.

Solo Prime :thumbup: . Twice. Without prayer.

I think exchanging dagannoth pieces for armour will be a hard task, so y'll better stard collecting those skeltal shards and whatnot.

Oh and I'm all in favour of opening the Waterbirth doors by yourself =P~ .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.