Relleka Diary: Thoughs on tasks and rewards

Demoli

If you have read the December Behind the Scenes, you know tht 2 diaries are coming: Falador and Relleka.

As there is already a thread on the fally one, shall we discuss the Releeka one?

Here are my ideas:

easy tasks:

kill a rock crab

kill a yak

kill a cave crawler

sucessfully grow barley in the hops patch northwest seers

catch a boat to waterbirth island (note: you only need to catch it, not to fight anything

grab 5 seaweed from the northern sea shore.

med tasks:

get your kingdom rating at mishcellania to 100%

open the secret market in jatizo

make some rope out of yak hair

craft a fremnick shield

kill a basilisk in the slayer dungeon

get a pet rock from that litle rellekian kid

kill an hobgoblin

browse throught the helm and warhammer shop

get the hunter to make you a spined helm

enter olaf's cave

complete a run in the penguin course

hard tasks

craft a astral rune

kill 5 daganoths in waterbirth island

enter the ligthhouse

grow a poison ivy in the etcetrian bush patch (hopefully we wont grow a spirit tree ::' )

kill a kurask in the slayer dungeon

use a manta ray to charge a lyre

deposit 1mil on the mishchellania coffers

cast the lunar spell _______

switch to the lunar magics

kill a squah

use npc contact spell to contact cyrisus(player who completed WGS will talk to a statue)

fish a shark in the fremnick docks

smith and addy bar in the fremnick/neitznot furnace

smith a addy dagger/mith platebody in the fremnick anvil

kill 5 ice trolls in the ice troll king dungeon

now onto the rewards:

easy reward

5k exp lamp

rellekan amulet: reduced store prices in all rellakan shops and adds an extra charge to the lyre

an extra battlestaff stock from baga yaga

med reward

10k exp lamp

r. amulet 2: serves as same purpose as a amulet of nature and gives a 5% boots in att&str in slayer tasks, stackable with black mask/slayer helm and extra 2 charges to the lyre

extra b staves from baga yaga and 2 more workers in mischellania

hard reward

20k exp lamp

r. ammulet 3: 10%boost in att&str in slayer tasks, teleport to mischelannian throne room, same purpose as seal of passage, extra 100 exp from ea lap completed in penguin course and extra 3 charges to the lyre

extra b taves from baga yaga (now 32)

3 more workers in mischellania (dont know if we need to deposit more money).

R. ammy 2 and 3 retain the previous efefcts, as usual

feel free to sugest and discuss.

peace

note: i'm not native speker so plz forgive any grammar error

note2: any other ideas that seem plausible i'll add to the list i mae myself thx.

Wow I liked these ideas especially because I can do them. The amulet towards slayers seems a bit unneeded since most people would use fury or glory anyway. But still nice.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Neitznot, Jaitzso, and Miscellania/Etcetera will probably be included.

We'll have tons of little nickel dime tasks there; spin flax on the Neitznot Wheel/smelt at the Neitznot forge (best in the game!), kill some of those tougher trolls, etc.

I'd expect that Kingdom Upkeep would come into play, along with more Lunar tasks - crafting astrals, casting some lunar magics, (Lunar Home, for example).

stormveritas.png

Neitznot, Jaitzso, and Miscellania/Etcetera will probably be included.

We'll have tons of little nickel dime tasks there; spin flax on the Neitznot Wheel/smelt at the Neitznot forge (best in the game!), kill some of those tougher trolls, etc.

I'd expect that Kingdom Upkeep would come into play, along with more Lunar tasks - crafting astrals, casting some lunar magics, (Lunar Home, for example).

If any lunar magic I think it's waterbirth - since you've got to go to lunar isle to craft astralls already (And about 100% sure crafting astralls is a part from the diary)

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Craft an Astral Rune

Tele to Lunar Isle

Take the Boat to Waterbirth/Jatiso/Neitiznot/Miscellania

Kill an Ice Troll

Enchant a Lyre

Get a Pet Rock

Kill a Dagganoth

Get Kingdowm Favour to 100%

Craft a yak Hide

Make rope

Doomy edit: I like sheep

It's expected to be aimed at the higher levels, hopefully that means it will be a good challenge with considerable difficulty.

I imagine it will be things like "change your Fremnik name" and "kill (over 9000) trolls", can't really predict a full list of the tasks.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

"Kill a TzTok-Troll without prayer" :?

Why would we have to kill Wallettheif :?:

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

"In our first update of the month, youll be asked to return to Falador, where the fourth Achievement Diary will be waiting for you. With Falador being such a familiar area, you can be sure that some tasks will be straightforward, but there are challenges, too. Are you capable of slaying a skeletal wyvern? Have you encountered the vast mole beneath Wysons flowers? Rewards will include brand new white lily seeds and a shiny new emote.

Once youve done that little lot, your next step will be a watery one, as you cross the Fremennik Province and the islands beyond. No doubt Baba Yaga and her Lunar friends will have several tasks for the higher levels, but pet rocks, seaweed and Slayer caves await those slightly less familiar with the Fremennik ways. Rewards will include enhanced resource collection for your Etceterian workers, improved lyres, and a potential 20k experience reward lamp."

Is it just me, but I can't for the life of me see where it says there will be a Relleka Diary? Falador Diary, yes, the fourth Achievement Diary, but nowhere does it mention the fifth being in Relleka. It mentions some tasks and rewards, but does not associate these with a diary.

Probably just me.

Teeg

I lol'd.

Well I hope there's more slayer related things in the diarys, then maybe I'll do it. But the highest slayer monster there is a Kurask right? That's pretty low level. :(

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

I lol'd.

Well I hope there's more slayer related things in the diarys, then maybe I'll do it. But the highest slayer monster there is a Kurask right? That's pretty low level. :(

Lol'd

I agree with Robin, but I'm excited for the diary, regardless.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

"In our first update of the month, youll be asked to return to Falador, where the fourth Achievement Diary will be waiting for you. With Falador being such a familiar area, you can be sure that some tasks will be straightforward, but there are challenges, too. Are you capable of slaying a skeletal wyvern? Have you encountered the vast mole beneath Wysons flowers? Rewards will include brand new white lily seeds and a shiny new emote.

Once youve done that little lot, your next step will be a watery one, as you cross the Fremennik Province and the islands beyond. No doubt Baba Yaga and her Lunar friends will have several tasks for the higher levels, but pet rocks, seaweed and Slayer caves await those slightly less familiar with the Fremennik ways. Rewards will include enhanced resource collection for your Etceterian workers, improved lyres, and a potential 20k experience reward lamp."

Is it just me, but I can't for the life of me see where it says there will be a Relleka Diary? Falador Diary, yes, the fourth Achievement Diary, but nowhere does it mention the fifth being in Relleka. It mentions some tasks and rewards, but does not associate these with a diary.

Probably just me.

Teeg

Not just you. They updated BTS.

Once youve done that little lot, your next step will be a watery one, as you cross the Fremennik Province and the islands beyond for their Achievement Diary. No doubt Baba Yaga and her Lunar friends will have several tasks for the higher levels, but pet rocks, seaweed and Slayer caves await those slightly less familiar with the Fremennik ways. Rewards will include enhanced resource collection for your Etceterian workers, improved lyres, and a potential 20k experience reward lamp.

ab38dfd9d8.png

bluehooloovo.png

bluehooloovo.png

[hide=]

The light at the end of the tunnel is the demon-infested lava pit.

blue = sad

hoo = who

loo = 100

vo = broken ice cream cone = sad children = sad babies = dead babies

bluehooloovo = sadwho100deadbabies = Who is sad about 100 dead babies?

I've cracked the code!

[/hide]Blog

Kill one, or all of the daganoth kings. This might make a decent hard task. Even though by most standards its still easy to do.

i honestly dont think they wil place anything like that, they still think 70 is high level.

in the extreme they will tell you to kill a rock lobster orenter the king's room

Kill a Dagannoth King -- Rex, prime, or supreme (Hard)

Kill a Wallasalki (Medium)

Kill a Rock Lobster (Medium)

Kill a Giant Rock Crab -- even if in chaos tunnels, could be in there... (Medium)

Go all the way through the waterbirth dungeon -- past DK lair... (Medium/Hard)

Use a shortcut in the slayer dungeon (Hard)

Kill a Kurask (Hard?)

Put your house in Rellekka (Easy)

Isn't there a guy you can talk to in the Waterbirth dungeon if you go up the ladder instead of down after axing down the doors? That could be in there...

THeres a lot of random stuff to kill but I know there won't be all killing... I dunno. Just some thoughts I had.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

Kill a Dagannoth King -- Rex, prime, or supreme (Hard)

Kill a Wallasalki (Medium)

Kill a Rock Lobster (Medium)

Kill a Giant Rock Crab -- even if in chaos tunnels, could be in there... (Medium)

Go all the way through the waterbirth dungeon -- past DK lair... (Medium/Hard)

Use a shortcut in the slayer dungeon (Hard)

Kill a Kurask (Hard?)

Put your house in Rellekka (Easy)

Pretty much what I'm expecting (and hoping for)

wl7w9j.png

Killing a yak would probably not be an easy task since you have to complete The Fremennik Trials to get to them.

Anyways I'm hoping that I will have to train at least one skill to complete the diary, it has been a long time since I last had such a motivation to train a skill.

namnlskopia.jpg

I am soooo looking forward to these. Especially for Falador, which is my favorite city in RS :D.

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I