What's the right skills and money ratio?

Wisdom

most people i know with 1900-2100 skill totals have a total bank value from the 75-300 mil range

those who are primarily skillers tend to have around a 75-100 mil total bank value, although only a very small portion of that will ever be gp's

those of the people i know who skill and money make in this range tend to have a roughly 200-300 mil total bank value, with a gp stack around between 50-125 mil

Naaxi.png

Mostly random, but varies wildly. It's not linear. A 138 should have far more cash then, say, a 120 would have - much more then the difference between a level 40 and a 58.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

well I personally have about 35m in total, most of which is in magic cape racks -.- . If you just want to include cash It's about 2.5m in cash. My total bank value is probably around 45m right now. I have no expensive items, all the money I make goes into skilling. Once I'm done with herblore that will change however.

There isn't one. ;)

+1

Some skills use money, some give money, some do neither so it's all just dependent on which skills you favor.

Then there's the people like me who could care less about money as long as I have enough to buy the equipment I need :P (~17M networth at 1846 total. Mostly from training and slayer)

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

How much money you have depends on what you like to do in the game. For the self-sufficient type of players like myself, money has little use unless I want to train one of the money drain skills.

It's quite annoying for people to make assumptions about your wealth. One of my clanmates lost his AGS in BH and begged me to give him some money, because I was like 10 levels higher than he was. Heck, I wished I had an AGS to lose to begin with.(I had about half of the sword's worth in gp and items at that time)

You really have to look at their stats to make any sort of conclusion. Someone who only has 30m banked with 2100 total BUT also has 99 prayer, herb and construction? They might have had more total cash then someone who has 200m baked at the same total level. Also, someone could have max combat stats but only 50 slayer, they would have made less then someone who has max combat and 99 slayer. There are to many variables to calculate the numbers you are talking about.

Fools_Taco.png

I am level 88, and i personally have torags hammers and a great axe as far as weapons and the temple night armor (20k) for armor, with about 680k in the bank. If I wanted to, I could make my bank in the 5-10m range without much difficulty or being completely bored out buy cutting about 20k or so yews (10k=3m) buy doing cluescrolls, or going to avasaries with a bag of preayer potions. Personally, I have no reason to become "rich" necause being rich to me is not the most enjoyable thing about Runescape and nerver will be. I will proably concentrate on getting an armdyll gs or some other type of gs later on in Runescape, but for now about 1m worth of items/gp is good for me.

You may consider some of this off topic, but not telling you everything in the begining makes you read through everything for the rest of the information.

Proud Ubuntu User!

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people. -Scott Adams

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.-Emo Phillips

My Blog!

TyrantElf.png

TyrantElf.png

It all depends on what you do and how you play. I think the largest amount of money i have ever had was about 26mil. Prior to that i had never had more the 1 or 2 mil in cash. Currently i have about 6 or 7 mil in cash. I dont have really high combat or high skills i just do what ever is fun to me to do. But to help you out here you are:

2. [pick one or suggest]

121-138: im 124 with 7mil coins (my bank is worth over 200mil Mask set, many santas and yellow p hat I have played since march 2001) dunno if that counts.

Skill total

1701-2100: i think its 1712

103+6 Combat, played for.. almost 5 years, bank value approximately 10-11M.

I, for one, don't like the look of millions of GP in my bank, thus spend some money on something the second my self-control fails. :lol: Not a good thing, I know, leads into stupid buyings.

Regeneration Bracelet for 2M, what the hell was I thinking? -_-''

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

i used to go by gp/bank worth should be the same or higher as your total exp, to be rich. then realised i had 1/15th of what i should and it made me feel bad, lol

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come