Sims: A Girls Game?

Dax

Well, simply put, do you think it is? I mean, I enjoy playing them and all, but are they more aimed at girls? What do you think?... Is it weird for a guy to play these games in your opinion? Should I go find another game? Lets see some of your thoughts... :?

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

You get a D, for trying. If you're going to make a point, give reasons and evidence to support it.

I don't think it's a girls game at all. It's somewhat appealing creating your own people and controlling them and the like. Sure, some of the expansion packs are aimed at girls, but the majority of them are for both genders.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Naw. I used to play the Sims a lot when I was younger, and I wouldn't say it was a girls game. Yes, some of the things like pets and such seems a bit on the girly side, but what other game lets you create mini versions of your friends/enemies and lets you trap them inside a burning house? :twisted:

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

I've always thought the sims games were very fun. I mean, I'm a guy, and I play it, so does my 23 year old cousin, who is anything but a girlyman.

Sir_Redhead.png

Gained first quest cape on 3/22/09! Gained 99 fishing 5/22/09!

I forgot when I got 99 cooking!

Proud member of Jovial Rovers

It's not a girls game but it is aimed at a certain niche consumer, casual kind of. However I am sick of how many expansions there are for it. Going to EB, I was annoyed that the Sim's and its crappy money-grabbing expansions took over a whole shelf of the 3 that were dedicated to PC gaming.

eggzs.png