�Expl0de's Complete Defense Pure Guide v2.0�

Sand_Hill

In f2p, you can't pk with just def, so what do you think is best?

I personally like a range/def pure. Train range with long range, so you get equal xp in range and def. seems to me like it would be more effective, as you would be able to tank, yet hit hard (at 99 range and def). tell me what you think though, as it would probably get around 60-80 combat... but it would still be a semi-def pure right? :lol:

That's what we call a Range Tank my friend. :P It owns very well. In fact, there is a rant in the forums about how "overpowered" they are. :roll:

Silly me, I forgot :oops:

yeah, i would say those would beat pure def pures, seeing as they can hit. I can't believe I forgot what it was called :wall:

and great guide

Ss4goku264.png

ss4goku264.png

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a vid of my friend on his summoning tank in PvP in a 3 on 1 fight, skulled in 2.5m gear, using steel minotaur.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWYtNEWqa5k&fmt=18

I dunno if that works, but I think it should. He's 40 combat, 70 defence, 63 summoning, 59 hp. It's absolutely hilarious how much he owns. And I'm sorry for the music, but he wanted a band that didn't have copyright stuff all over it and he likes a lot of the heavier stuff :P That's nothing compared to some of the music he has.

So you may wanna look into Summoning Tanks. Iron T1tan is also a friend, and he has more summoning than defence right now. He has a lot more people to help him get charms though.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

So you may wanna look into Summoning Tanks. Iron T1tan is also a friend, and he has more summoning than defence right now. He has a lot more people to help him get charms though.

Through Lootshare?

I was looking at creating a pure summoning account when summoning came out, but ultimately decided it was probably more hassel than it was worth.

Through Lootshare?

I was looking at creating a pure summoning account when summoning came out, but ultimately decided it was probably more hassel than it was worth.

Yeah, through lootshare.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

Through Lootshare?

Yeah, through lootshare.

I'm wondering if the chests would be faster than trying to collect charms on your own. I may test it out.

Through Lootshare?

Yeah, through lootshare.

I'm wondering if the chests would be faster than trying to collect charms on your own. I may test it out.

When released, it was the fastest method to collect charms, giving like 100 blue an hour... which was insanely high. Now its WAY low. Besides, you need range levels and stuff to do that quest anyways, I think.

When released, it was the fastest method to collect charms, giving like 100 blue an hour... which was insanely high. Now its WAY low. Besides, you need range levels and stuff to do that quest anyways, I think.

Alrighty.

Here are a few rates that I have collected so far:

Drone cockroaches:

2 crimsons in 36 minutes

Rock Crabs (36 minutes):

7 Golds

1 Crimsons

EDIT:

Thought I should mention that I have 43 def and 16 summoning (so perhaps you cna gauge expected drops from there). I was NOT wearing a ring of wealth.

If anyone else has any other suggestion, ill try out the rates there aswell.

• 2 weeks later...

You might wanna add stealing creation staff to the list of weapons that can be used. It was +50 str and +44 crush, and you get double exp for about 10k exp. and also you get to keep the staff even after the exp is over. A friend (0 0 spec aww) told ths to me, he is making a str pure and has 1 atk and 1 def and he levels up very fast. I did not try it yet, but I'm pretty sure it will work for def pures also.

Previously known as Pope Skills

Xbox Live Gamertag - iGwadman (if you add me, please mention your are from Tip.it or I won't add you)

Currently working on a gaming website (like ign and others) if you are willing to help me writting guides, pm me with the subject line ''gaming website'' THANKS

For F2P Get 50 RC,Talisman staves give +33 str bonus and require no atk or str!!! (good for a k'0 weapon)

http://tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2item_id=7934

(plz correct me if i'm wrong)

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

For F2P Get 50 RC,Talisman staves give +33 str bonus and require no atk or str!!! (good for a k'0 weapon)

You're not wrong, but it's not worth using; You'd still hit 1s even with 100 str bonus (and even more than that) (this is based, ofcours, on 1 Strength).

You're not wrong, but it's not worth using; You'd still hit 1s even with 100 str bonus (and even more than that) (this is based, ofcours, on 1 Strength).

And it's members.

I just started a defence pure. Awesome guide man. Atm I am 13 def, 10 hp, 7 cb.

Timmay.png

53odhd.jpg

And it's members.

I just started a defence pure. Awesome guide man. Atm I am 13 def, 10 hp, 7 cb.

It's not members'...

• 2 weeks later...

summoning tank ftw, 36 summ=bronze mino=def xp=hitting 8's with bull rush scrolls

it can easily be achieved with soul wars nao because sw gives charms o.O

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

summoning tank ftw, 36 summ=bronze mino=def xp=hitting 8's with bull rush scrolls

it can easily be achieved with soul wars nao because sw gives charms o.O

Maxed at 62 (almost mith mino, over 72 defence, like 60 hp) only gets like... 5 charms for any color. 30 zeal = 3 blue charms = FAILLLLLLLLL

SO yeah... this doesn't really help summoning pures. Except easy def/hp training.

Hey man very nice guide ;)

I got a def pure myself and I think you would want to add this hint/secret:

Playing Soul Wars increases the xp/h a lot! At lvl 54 defence I get 2100 xp / zeal I spend. A game takes 20 minutes and you get 1 zeal if you lose and 3 zeal if you win. That means a minimum of 3 zeal and a maximum of 9 zeal every hour.

I'll do the maths for you ^^:

minimum: 6300xp / hour

maximum: 18900xp / hour!!!!

This also means: No hp xp!

Down side: Xp depends on your defence level.

Be quick though because due to many complaints about low lvls in soul wars there will probably come a minimum lvl and the xp given will probably change too as it's way too much ;)

--Edit--

I'm 58 def now and i now get 2650xp / zeal :)

Hope this helps.

greetz

P.S: talk to me ingame on my def pure? the name is: F1nal w4r

leeuwenha14.png

leeuwenha14.png

leeuwenha14.png

A good guide ^_^ With the release of soul wars def pures and well....any types of pures are much easier to make. I myself [Ferret C U] have 60 Defence, 30 HP and i'm combat level 23. It's always good times running around in my dragon pl8 at the GE and confusing people. =D>

UPDATIN SIGGY ^,^

• 4 weeks later...