Handle with care: Dragon Claws

Unknown_Warrior

So I (apparently) got incredibly lucky these 2 days, seeing I got Dragon Claws twice on my first kill.

So now I have 2 pair of claws, but I don't junk and only 10M gp.

How would you people suggest I do with these? I've basically been lending them for a fair amount, yet I want some cash out of them.

And I'm not selling market price, I know their worth.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Best choice would be to wait for the GE to catch up to market price. While that's happening, you can lend them out for any junk you may have, people will pay alot for a mere 1 hour of d claws.

Don't hunt for junk unless you can get more gp worth of junk in an hour then you would normally get standard cash (eg. If you make 1m/hr at GWD don't collect junk that would give you a profit of 700k/hr). It's your choice if you want to collect junk, but you have to be dedicated to get enough junk to sell d claws for street price.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

waitin for the price to get up would take forever...

I know, which is why I need advice.

I calculated it'd take 52 days for it to get to 20M at 4% rise every day. And that's not even half the street price.

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

I'd rather not be forced to train a skill to 99 just to create junk.

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

If you wait for it to catch up with the actual price, the demand might go down, and they might crash :S Or they might just crash because the price isnt moving fast enough?

This.

I honestly have no idea what you can do. Waiting usually leads to failure (pages, animal masks, etc). Fletching... why would you settle for slow xp when you can gain REAL money and gain twice as fast xp? Don't make junk via fletching... there is no actual way to make junk, to be honest :XD:

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

with two claws, you might get lucky with some 3rd age melee pieces. if you're not going to trade, then wait. but reassure that you are risking millions of profit by doing so.

I have 10M gp, I can't even get 3a in a trade if I offer all my cash and the claws.

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

Wait the 52 days, hope the prices don't bomb and sell em for 40m and be happy you got that much with no junk.

(20m * 2 claws = 40m.. I know some people would question me saying 40m :roll: )

Apparently, my signature was to big.

1) Sell them on the ge: Stupid.

2) Sell them with junk: No way of gathering junk is fast enough to compete with actual money making.

3) Get 99 fletch: Booring + slow money is a no unless you want the cape.

4) Lend them: Without junk, you won't be making much, but I guess it's better than nothing.

5) Keep them to gloat/lend to friends/keep a bank space holder: Kind of lame, no profit.

6) Make a few more mill and trade them + cash for something 3rd age, like mage hat / coif / amulet: The tiny stat boosts are kind of money unefecient, I presume you've got priorities.

7) Alch them: No.

8) Wait: Seems like the only choice.

quit

Why don't you just use them to speed up the one skill you enjoy. Lets say you like smithing, just start making the best armor you can and then using the armor as junk for lending or trading. You would buy 10mil worth of bars, smith 10mil worth of addy equipment, and sell that junk w/ your dragon claw to someone for profit.

This doesn't have to only pertain to smithing, lets say you like to train Magic, just buy stuff to enchant because the enchanted items are always more expensive and technically they're junk.

Tell me what you think, and what skill you want to train if you like this idea. I could dish out some nice formulas for you. ::'

Merry x-mas too.

Why don't you just use them to speed up the one skill you enjoy. Lets say you like smithing, just start making the best armor you can and then using the armor as junk for lending or trading. You would buy 10mil worth of bars, smith 10mil worth of addy equipment, and sell that junk w/ your dragon claw to someone for profit.

This doesn't have to only pertain to smithing, lets say you like to train Magic, just buy stuff to enchant because the enchanted items are always more expensive and technically they're junk.

Tell me what you think, and what skill you want to train if you like this idea. I could dish out some nice formulas for you. ::'

Merry x-mas too.

I like Runecrafting and Construction.

:P

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]