What you want your Rs Character to achieve in the next year!

silasinth

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

99 Firemaking, Crafting, Woodcut, Thieving, Hunter

85 Mining

70+ Defense, Farming, Smithing, Herblore, Agility, Construction

60+ Slayer, Runecrafting

Will be quite a bunch of hours infront of the RS screen I guess, but it's a whole year so should be possible :P

Completed Skills: Fishing, Cooking, Fletching, Woodcutting, Firemaking -

a lot of things to achieve this year -.-

1) finish getting 99 slayer & summoning

2) finish getting 99 range & mage (common i'm 92 mage for a yr now :wall:)

3)getting 99 crafting & pray

4)lastly but most importantly i want to see 1 billion gp sitting idly in my bank =P~

these are not too hard for me.neither these are impossible but i can assure you friends that on 1st jan 2010 you'll see almost the same list from me. May be some skill will get added some will be reduced from this list.may be the money will be 2 bil then :lol: but this basic goals structure will be there.cuz i can never finish my goals be it in real life or be it in rs life \'

A Very Happy New Year to everyone at tip.it & to all scapers.Have a rocking life friends

kamikaje.png

proud of my construction level.haven't used a single gp behind it.all my lvls r from tears of guthix & exp lamps & tomes.trying to reach 99 con in this way..lol i think i can reach 99 bfore i became too old to operate a computer :)

I made a new account that is only 70 str and 40 att and 59 hp. Its a f2p pure. i plan to get str: 99 .pray: 44. range:99. mage:59. att:60. woodcutting:99. minin:99. all the party hats, santa hat, 100 mil and 99 fishin and cookin. thats pretty hard, but i guess i can do it...

Either get a 10m cash wad through merchanting, or get a 99 in any skill. I try not to make massive goals, as I usually don't fall through in the end.

Only fear God,

Know the weapons of the weak,

The weakness of the hard.

1. Run around and flaunt my untrimmed Farming cape \'

2. Farm herbs to get 99 herby while running around and flaunting my untrimmed Farming cape :lol:

3. Get 70 prayer via Fiyr shade burning while wearing my untrimmed Farming cape.

4. Did I forget to mention I have an untrimmed Farming cape?

celestrana.png

celestrana.png

Knowledge is Power; a Tip.it guide answers many commonly asked questions.

~Celestrana: Making of a Hero ~ (Visit my blog, today!)

well i'm hoping I can finally finish getting my 99 Cooking. I recently got my account back after it was permanently banned until I sent another appeal into Jagex...

after 99 Cooking, I'm hoping to either get 99 Woodcutting, Firemaking, or Fletching.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

AND GOOD LUCK ON YOUR GOALS!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Bluesteel715

My goal is just to enjoy my time playing. It seems too many people forget that Runescape isn't a chore, and spend many hours "laboring" for their levels or status. The levels should be a side effect of playing and having fun.

Statistic wise, I would like to get 88 summoning (currently 81). I will also try my luck soloing some of the toughest monsters in runescape (besides the Corporeal beast!).

bigbird.jpg

Whats this about new stats coming out????

did i miss something???

My goals: a 99 combat skill, and a 99 non combat, 1800 total, 50m bank total.

I think thats achieveable

bllllonz.png

I hope to finally achieve a 99 this year, its starting to feel a tad bit embarassing not having a 99 after close to 5 years of on-and-off playing. Hopefully it'll be agility, as weird as it may sound, its always been my favourite skill. :D Other then that i want to try for 91 RuneCraft and 80+ Farming, but considering that i have a lot of school and social life related projects for 2009 it will be hard.

37.png

113.png

1. Run around and flaunt my untrimmed Farming cape \'

2. Farm herbs to get 99 herby while running around and flaunting my untrimmed Farming cape :lol:

3. Get 70 prayer via Fiyr shade burning while wearing my untrimmed Farming cape.

4. Did I forget to mention I have an untrimmed Farming cape?

Ooh. May I ask what your outfit is?

Not to go off topic, I may get all 75+ on the first day of the year. Guess my goal is not staying at my grandparents for too long so I can still get 75 hunter :P

2dvjurb.png

One and the most important thing to me, is to get 99 strenght.

Other, but not so important: Finish all quests (requires a lot of leveling in 11 skills) and

get all skills 50+ (needs training on 5 skills that i hate :roll: )

Nogoingbacknow.png

What i am trying to get this year is, to get back to play 4 hours a week max. I ve been playing to much the last 2 months

Beside i want to get 99 Cooking, nearly 83 right now. I know 2cond goal might be bad for my 1st goal, but neverthe less wish everyopne a happy new year :)

90 cooking: 17.5.2009

reisbrei0.png

reisbrei0.png

reisbrei0.png

ambitions for the year - some are easy - if jagex bring out higher achievements in a skill ill train some higher eg farm and herby

99 prayer, 90 slayer, 96 mage, 85 farm, 90 craft, 99 hunter, 99 thieve, 99 range, 91 RC, 78 agility, 90 summoning - all others at least 80

and a happy new year to you all

platinum1004.png

platinum1004.png

platinum1004.png

platinum1004.png

platinum1004.png

1). i guess id like an agility skill cape (ill be one of the few people in the world that saves up to buy a skill cape, as I only have 10k right now, and that will most likely go into food)

2). i also hope to make my combat level ranged based.

note: as of Jan. 1st my agility is 67, i haven't done monkey madness, and my ranged is 63, needing 75.

3). I'd also like to be better than all of my best friends at any new skills.and not miss any holiday events (i missed Halloween 2008)

(this is in order of priority)

Derek_Smith3.png