-` Summerjob, hard, ruff and slaving? -��â�š���´

y0ur_m0ther

My is, Atleast for the soul.

I'm just very curious what ppl on theese forums do expect when we spam here :) . Me, Myself and I has been working on a E.R (emergency room) on a Hospital in sweden for 1,5 month, Even though im only 16, But i got it through contacts 8) .

Though, Yes i get good money, But before i started to work there iv'e never seen a dead person or been at a funeral, now ive lost the count of people iv'e actully seen die, its well over 20. It's actully very hard to go on, One day 2 people died in less then 20 minutes, It was very hard since iwas speaking to one of them families about 1 hour earlier telling them his situation was stabile, It was atleast then. Owell im not gonna rabble about ppl deing at my work. Owell the time has passed and i got offered to another work, even thou my young age.

Now im working on the ambulance in Uppsala, Sweden, Its a really good job, But its VERY hard for your mind, Can anyone beat my summerjob? :)

I Really don't know what to do, Because i think about patients very often, They are stuck on my mind.

Adelais.jpeg

last year i did pick tomatos for work :oops: .

this vacantion i diddent cuz i had 2 go up at 6 every morning :P

Lol cool, hehe yeah its pretty sheity to go up that early, Though it's even worse to start work at 17.30 and end the shift 8.30 and you get to sleep about nothing :)

Adelais.jpeg

lol at the people moaning about a summer job. just wait til you finish school then you have to work forever!!!!!! muahahahaha

Wake up 7am, home by 5.30pm 5 days a week 52 weeks a year. No summer holiday (only 26 days for the entire year)

Wiltshire County Council is teh b0ss of me!!!

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

lol at the people moaning about a summer job. just wait til you finish school then you have to work forever!!!!!! muahahahaha

Wake up 7am, home by 5.30pm 5 days a week 52 weeks a year. No summer holiday (only 26 days for the entire year)

Fortunately I have three years of university to stave that off! :lol:

Your_Mother, that's a nice job (nice as in, sounds cool). What exactly is it? I assume if your only 16 then it's just admin, but if your talking to the patients and now am on the ambulance, I get confused. It must be sad to see people die, but think of all the other patients who didn't die!

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

I don't really have a "summer" job. I do mine all year. It's 12 + hours in the week (next to school of course). It's in a supermarket, deli and fresh cheese. I've been doing it for 2 years now and they don't want to give me a new contract because I'm too old. I already got 75 % chance on the new job I want. It's at a CD/DVD store, so I think I'll like that a lot, plus the 20 % discount card of course. :D

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

me.... im a caddy at a snobby rich place... call nights before to see if you get out. Wake up at 6, wait and hr there.... get BOTH bags (yes i carry 2) and be the guy's slave for 4.5 hrs... and they drop the f bomb pratically every shot. Hard not to laugh :lol: Very good pay for my age. $90-100 for 4 hrs... $200 for tornements where all i do is drive the cart :P

I don't really have a "summer" job. I do mine all year. It's 12 + hours in the week (next to school of course). It's in a supermarket, deli and fresh cheese. I've been doing it for 2 years now and they don't want to give me a new contract because I'm too old. I already got 75 % chance on the new job I want. It's at a CD/DVD store, so I think I'll like that a lot, plus the 20 % discount card of course. :D
lol, nice career choice.

I seriously think you'd be good working for some type of film / literature review board.

You have the experiences to cover it enough, and perhaps even just a critic on the side :P

Daan: Maybe you could do a course in writing and then work at a publishers for a Film magazine :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Fortunately I have three years of university to stave that off! :lol:

Your_Mother, that's a nice job (nice as in, sounds cool). What exactly is it? I assume if your only 16 then it's just admin, but if your talking to the patients and now am on the ambulance, I get confused. It must be sad to see people die, but think of all the other patients who didn't die!

On the hospital i worked as a nurse, cept i wasn't allawed to give them any kind of antibiotics or medication. I have medical edu though (1,5 year)

on the ambulance i actully work as a paramedic

and yeah its sad to see someone die, esp. when youv'e done everything to make the patient surivive, But sometimes thye deserve to die ( dont misunderstand me, sometimes thye actully look like a mess and wouln't go back to normal life ever) It's hardest to see children die though, a 5 year drowned a week ago. :cry:

u2.jpg

Adelais.jpeg

Offcourse, Who dosn't like a discount card :)

Adelais.jpeg

Well, the closest I came to what you're doing is the volunteer job I did 2 years ago. It was just doing some stuff at a nursing home for old people, play bingo with them, talk to them, serve food, that kind of stuff. It was pretty sad sometimes, as peoploe died often, and seeing the people in the alzheimer's hall was really sad.

But now, I'm staving off the forces of hunger at my local Taco Bell.

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

Well, the closest I came to what you're doing is the volunteer job I did 2 years ago. It was just doing some stuff at a nursing home for old people, play bingo with them, talk to them, serve food, that kind of stuff. It was pretty sad sometimes, as peoploe died often, and seeing the people in the alzheimer's hall was really sad.

My friend did that in an old peoples home. Then she went to Africa to do it in an orphanage. She's weird like that ;)

I don't need to work. During year 9 I worked 9.5 hours a day, 6 days a week, for 8 and a half months. I earn't enough then to let me afford a decent place in university, and not have to work often when I get there.

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

Okay, But there is a slight diffrence from a home for old people and a E.R, but i get your point :) Yeah alzheimer is terrible desease.

Adelais.jpeg

My friend did that in an old peoples home. Then she went to Africa to do it in an orphanage. She's weird like that ;)

I don't need to work. During year 9 I worked 9.5 hours a day, 6 days a week, for 8 and a half months. I earn't enough then to let me afford a decent place in university, and not have to work often when I get there.

How did you manage that, you saying you didnt go to school in year 9?

I just left Secondary school, im going to College in September, and ive been looking for a job for a while. I really wanted to do accountant-ty type things but they say for confidentiality reason i have to be 18.

Thats a really cool job, if i dont find one some im going to volunteer for the pure experiance.

manipofsarahs1gg5.png

Produce at a supermarket 40h a week. Just putting stuff up and helping people find stuff which sometimes is just a few feet away. I get to deal with cabbage. 8) Money's ok but need all I can get before next semester starts.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

That's a great job m0ther, very admirable to do such a thing. Keep it up ;)

I don't have a summer job, I get EMA :D Then I get bursaries at Uni (in a year) :D And from time to time I'll sell on eBay and make a ton or two.

Thanks, I really like my job, But sometiems its hard to understand what your actully doing :lol: and yes, ive saved life 8) 8) 8) (thank you thank you) 8) 8)

Adelais.jpeg

I work at a pipeyard, its hard work. The hours aren't terrible though, at least I'm not working at noon or whenever when its the hottest outside. Its cool though, working outside, getting exercise and a nice tan. I'd hate to be working inside.

lol, nice career choice.

I seriously think you'd be good working for some type of film / literature review board.

You have the experiences to cover it enough, and perhaps even just a critic on the side :P

I'm going to do International Business next year for school. :wink: But a writing course would be cool, I might look into that. :o

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Well besides my work from electrician .. I get 3 weeks of vacation and my summer job is potato farmer! :D one week I gotta help a friend carry on the farm while his parents are out traveling.. Now, that's hard.. but doesnt beat the "exitement" you have. :\

Splatman

Splatman.png

Splatman.png

Splatman.png

Im around dead people all the time, but they are under 6 feet of dirt so its ok. the funerals are kind of odd because everyone is crying and stuff and im just standing there looking and waiting for everyone to leave to lower the coffin. i never have to see the body though, maybe that makes a difference. and summer jobs rock, youll have to do it year round eventually :D

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I work at a minituregolf course. I sit in this little house right beside Heron City. I do 10 hour shifts so it's long days, however I get like 1 custumer per hour so all I do day long is read and improving my tan :D

It's a bit lonely though, but I got this janitor who's like 50 that comes and smokes with me every now and then. :D