gwd2.jpg

gwd3.jpg

gwd4.jpg

pvpq.jpg

visagev.jpg

got all of these in about two weeks \'

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

Is it just me, or do people seem to get visages/d legs/d skirts more often on slayer tasks?

Not to mention D boots :wall:

kirderf123.png

99 Woodcutting 09/12/08 - 99 Cooking 13/01/09 - 99 Fletching 20/04/09 - 2,713th to 99 Construction 14/09/09

[hide=Quote]

New summon monster. You get 99 summon and complete a hard quest to gain the ability to summon Jesus, who splits the waters allowing you to walk to a new port town where you unlock the sailing skill. Obviously ;)

That was Moses you idiot.

That gets fixed in the bugfix the following week. Maybe.

[/hide]

well i used to kill metal dragons for fun, and only got 2 d skirts. i did slayer and got two steel drago tasks of like 70+ each, got a pair of d legs in under 100 kills for slayer.

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

GF LSP -.-

[hide=]Arma fail

111qlw9.png

Sara fail

166djl5.png[/hide]

no hilt for me -.-

oh noes only 11m more cash

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

is it just me or do i keep getting cs splits everytime i tank? lol

090314134214.png

the next day, i tank again

090315183452.png

Off, is the general direction I wish you would [bleep].

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p549/hihi244442/TLoUGIF.gif

[hide=My perception of the Admins in Assistclan:]

000fjq.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Drops]

Slayer: Lots of Dragon Boots, 16 Whips, 24 Dark Bows, 7 Staves of Light, OVER 9000 Charms

GWD:

Bandos: Lost count

Zamorak: ^^^^^

Saradomin: ^^^^^^^^^^^

Armadyl: None[/hide]

well not really a drop from a monster, but it was a drop... didn't think it deserved a seperate thread though. I am happy none the less, first one so far from plundering.

drop.th.png

Masta Chef

archsupportei2.png

Drops-- Dragon: Medium(2),Spear(1),Legs(2),Skirt(1)

Pharaoh's Scepter(1)

Barrows items(10 total)

duo hilt, do another trip get these :P

090214022733qx0.png

off zil

090214022853yf6.png

off growler lol

090214231940iq5.png

090215000105pd0.png

in a duo trip

090215033242kh6.png

garbage trip really

lsssbi6.png

first ls kill (extra kc off mages)

hilt1io3.png <- for me

hilt2cm0.png <- for dig

trio ls, we were going crazy, nearly back to back, only one crap drop between them lol

090307171715w.png

non ls'ing, had to cause of people hugging sara at weekends ALL day

090313035023.png

6 hours potential, paid off :) lol

saracollagedw7.png

my collage :P finding the pic of my lsed hilt >.< lol i thought i posted it somewhere and i was playing about on a trip w some gwda people where i decided to edit it with paint for a laugh and its kinda stuck with names written with black spray XD

apparently i didnt post it anywhere (i did get it at 7am to be fair :P) but heres bakus pic of it lol btw i had lowest lsp of the group :D was pretty hot lol that was a while back, my lsp is nearly normal again now i think :P also did 5 man sara cs with kota/rsof peoples got hilt/ss, didnt bother piccing cause 10m for hilt and ss = bit depressing to look back on :P

lsedhilt.png <- my pro hilt :P

for those who care, all the drops besides ls hilt were in the space of 3 days(ish) while i was muted lol took 6-7 trips i think for them all :) gwd break for now though, long sara trips = boring me atm ( :cry: )