Fast Free Laws

webber3393

Not so long ago, as i'm sure many here will remember, there existed fast free laws. This was a service whereby people would turn up with rune esscene to the law altar on Entrana, and they would be given an assist by a runecrafter wearing zamorak robes. The crafter got good xp, and the runner got law runes, either to sell or keep. It was a great service to the RS community, and a good example of how lower and higher leveled players could work together. However, at 12:00 today, I turned up to both w66 and w99, and the altars were deserted, except for 1 or 2 solitary crafters. Perhaps i just turned up at the wrong time, but if FFL is dead i want to do something about it. Please post here if you support this, and/or would act as a crafter or use the service if FFL came back.

ccb155d849.png

Once people have got their daily 30k exp they have no reason to stick around i guess.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Recipe for leet post-12/10 threads:

I remember a time when _____ existed and flourished. ______ was a great (activity/feature) that (half/everyone) enjoyed what with there being (xp/gold) aplenty for anyone who wanted to join in. Oh and did I mention how the community was great then, even though I complained about the community at the time? Anyway, _____ is dead now, and I want you to support Jagex completely overturning _______ update to bring it back. We need to e-petition, because that gets stuff done.

:thumbsup:

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Recipe for leet post-12/10 threads:

I remember a time when _____ existed and flourished. ______ was a great (activity/feature) that (half/everyone) enjoyed what with there being (xp/gold) aplenty for anyone who wanted to join in. Oh and did I mention how the community was great then, even though I complained about the community at the time? Anyway, _____ is dead now, and I want you to support Jagex completely overturning _______ update to bring it back. We need to e-petition, because that gets stuff done.

:thumbsup:

ty for helping epic posters now we can have twice the number of those threads :thumbup:

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Hell, 30k xp sounds fine for me.

Id do it once a day.

It just takes a little time and is like a daily activity.

You people gladly spend time each week to do the penguin hunt for a little XP, so why not spend some time each day to get 30k FREE RUNECRAFT XP.

210,000 per week. 840,000 xp per month.

You can get 99 runecrafting without even trying.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

You went to Entrana, traded the crafter 28 pure ess and they gave u 28 laws + 28 pure ess noted for you to bank and bring back unnoted. Obviously 28 laws + 28 pure ess > 28 pure ess in the trade screen and therefore it can't be brought back. You missed out on it... too bad so sad -.-

1288581197250-1.jpg

I was actually there assistingfor a few hours yesterday. It just depends on what time you go really *shrugs*

To be honest you don't need more than 1 or 2 crafters because after that it just gets crowded and it feels like it's turning into the air alter -.-

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Hell, 30k xp sounds fine for me.

Id do it once a day.

It just takes a little time and is like a daily activity.

You people gladly spend time each week to do the penguin hunt for a little XP, so why not spend some time each day to get 30k FREE RUNECRAFT XP.

210,000 per week. 840,000 xp per month.

You can get 99 runecrafting without even trying.

But they used to get over 26k exp per hour... Someone stands there for 6 hours and thats 156k... in 1 day.. thats close to the weekly with assist. in a month that's over 4m exp... much more appealing than 800k.

In addition, assist wouldn't work. FFL used to trade the laws + Noted Ess back for unnoted ess. In the end the runner loses no ess to do it, whereas if they assisted, they lose ess. This is how FFL was so successful, the crafters let themselves lose million just because the runners wanted to make so much.

sgsagssighe6.jpg

the trick is to balance all of these methods to get 99 and either play real life or train another skill while farming.

635th to 99 Farming 12/16/07

id do FFL. something other to do than mining, sure. and i love RC

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

1) There's an RSOF thread bout the Laws Service, that should give you a pretty good picture

2) Trade limit greatly hinders this

3) Airs is better assist xp (faster, I should say).

1) There's an RSOF thread bout the Laws Service, that should give you a pretty good picture

2) Trade limit greatly hinders this

3) Airs is better assist xp (faster, I should say).

Only really if you're 77 RC or up, otherwise nobody ever really requests you.

Trust me I've tried -.-

People would rather have the law runes than the ess because pure ess is worth less so even if you're buying the pure essence then you're making a profit. If you're mining the ess then even more so. *shrugs*

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I don't think that this would involve giving people esscene and laws, the trade limit makes this impractical, and it would be difficult to get crafters. I am merely suggesting a service for people to use to craft laws from pure esccene.

ccb155d849.png

Since there's a 30k limit to the XP you can receive per day from assisting, most runecrafters realized that they could get much better XP from other methods and that the 30k a day wasn't worth it for Fast Free Laws, which is why it died.

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?