Corporal Beast Solo

Brawleyman19

I think that if Jagex had not given the beast the stomp attack, it would be possible.

People got it to around half hp before that... with a vesta longsword (better stab weapon than z spear), divine spirit shield, etc, I think it could be done.

However, with it's stomp attack, no. I don't think it is possible.

I'm pretty sure the method people use to solo the CB is to keep him temporarily focused on someone outside the arch, then keep switching when he realises he's been tricked, to minimize damage. It's because he's so ridiculously powerful, even using ruby bolts and other assorted high-damage, expensive gear can only get him to about half health before you run out of food. Even if you could solo him, I'm not sure it'd be worth it, considering the time, risk and consumables.

I'm pretty sure the method people use to solo the CB is to keep him temporarily focused on someone outside the arch, then keep switching when he realises he's been tricked, to minimize damage. It's because he's so ridiculously powerful, even using ruby bolts and other assorted high-damage, expensive gear can only get him to about half health before you run out of food. Even if you could solo him, I'm not sure it'd be worth it, considering the time, risk and consumables.

thats not soloing^^ ruby(e) hit only 100 in stat of 400 which they should do:p

ragingnewb.png